Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think that that was a real chanel bag, were is it know? Wouldn’t that be an « investment piece« and if she still had it imagine « the Cost by wear », it would be « bonkers »!
Nope, she wrote on her Facebook page that she could buy fake ones for her friends in Dubai. So classy back then, little miss Prim and proper 🤭.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do we think that that was a real chanel bag, were is it know? Wouldn’t that be an « investment piece« and if she still had it imagine « the Cost by wear », it would be « bonkers »!
Hell noooooo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All is good then, because I would have been »sage »with jealousy. Only joking I refuse to buy Chanel, but would like a Hermes!

But real!
She can pick you up a good fake Hermes from Dubai next time she's there... just DM her 😁

She can pick you up a good fake Hermes from Dubai next time she's there... just DM her 😁
Apparently she bragged to her friend on FB that she could buy any make of (fake) bags in Dubai... not so posh is she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Apparently she bragged to her friend on FB that she could buy any make of (fake) bags in Dubai... not so posh is she?
So does that mean that some of her bags are fakes? Not that she has got anything that amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So does that mean that some of her bags are fakes? Not that she has got anything that amazing.
No her current ones are all freebies from Farfetch and Net-a-Porter, but she did by a real Louis Vuitton at the airport with her own money 😱.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No her current ones are all freebies from Farfetch and Net-a-Porter, but she did by a real Louis Vuitton at the airport with her own money 😱.
And it is pink and beige. The ugliest version of the pochette Métis !

• Haha
  • Heart
With all the excitement over the car, the outstanding beauty of f…all, the wonderful dream clothes and the dressing room bits and bobs(super duper) , her front teeth were really having their day out. They were all over the place and definitely hiding all the others! I am in shock and speechless😩
Yeah, her teeth. I know one should never make fun of someone’s appearance, and my own teeth are definitely nothing to write home about, but I’ve not spent thousands on them. I know she had Invisalign on her top chompers, but what about the bottom?!? Her chin is so receding, that it barely deserves the name. From the side she looks like something from the Simpsons. Is her jaw configuration also the reason why she swallows annoyingly often and in the most inappropriate places...like in the middle (insert swallowing) of sentences, where there is (insert swallowing) no natural place to pause? That seriously drives me bonkers but no one has ever mentioned it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is her jaw configuration also the reason why she swallows annoyingly often and in the most inappropriate places...like in the middle (insert swallowing) of sentences, where there is (insert swallowing) no natural place to pause? That seriously drives me bonkers but no one has ever mentioned it.
You mean here? We talk about it all the time.

• Haha
So, I actually didn't mind the clothes she picked this time around. You could see they were expensive, good materials and nice detailing on them... But the problem is, who would spend that much money on 4 items of clothing. Half being plunging necklines. I don't think her mature audience is into that and younger girls would rather go pick 50 pieces of clothes up from primark/pull&bear/zara/stradivarius/h&m than to get such expensive ones. But I mean she is trying to make a buck, if only 2 get one or two pieces I'm sure she's made good money already.

Omg the contrast of when she was younger to now 😁😁😁 I actually can't. She seems to be quite into extremes. And honestly, she's one of those women who has her man wrapped around her finger so she must know how to act in the bedroom 😁😁😁 to me it's sad to see. Charlie seems to be one of her pets, running after her, giving her affection, cooking, gardening, following into the footsteps of the person he loves, complimenting her. She seems to be cold towards him, not supportive when it comes to alcohol, passive agressive... I guess Taylor Swift was right after all. "boys only want love if it's torture".

🤭🤭🤭 Well no, not all boys. But I'm sure we all in here know a girl like that and her mighty fool 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Fashion Mumblr #13: Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion: Fashion Mumblr #13: Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep
I love this one 💝.

It's so fitting, as we talk about her silly big straw hats and her even sillier fans all the time!
20200807_024421.jpg

And then the stripper pole pic as a nice contrast to show how fake she really is 🤭:
20200807_025140.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean... even the dayam loaned can must be shown in a fricken field 🤨 🌾

I love this one 💝.

It's so fitting, as we talk about her silly big straw hats and her even sillier fans all the time!
View attachment 204225

And then the stripper pole pic as a nice contrast to show how fake she really is 🤭:
View attachment 204228
Charlie is probably thinking “bait and switch”. I met this hot girl on vacation and now she’s turned into a teeth sucking, Versailles clashing, greedy, bo peep floral dress and basket wearing snob.

Is it me or are the fields in this part of the area of outstanding natural beauty just average and plain looking? 🤔🤭
I'm from the midwest in the US... I've driven by fields of corn and cows a lot... a lot .... I've NEVER EVER stopped and walked through them, let alone wanted a photo IN them (or wanted to). NO offense to any farming communities but that is what this looks like. Where Josie shows is no "Tuscany". It's nice normal farm fields. Now the lavendar, poppies, and sunflowers... that's different... that's amazing and special

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
You mean here? We talk about it all the time.
I’m rather new here and haven’t com across it yet. I’m glad I’m not losing my mind and get irritated by things no one else minds. We all know how we can get carried away be minutiae and they become all we notice, like how someone chews, breathes or laughs.

Quick vote by reacts!

@Indiepop
Fashion Mumblr #13: Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep (👍🏻)

@Pippa M
Fashion mumblr #13: Gold,Iron and Fear at the Rectory (❤)

@Sassy9
Fashion Mumblr #13: The Irons, the Witch, and the Wardrobe ( 😂)

@Woo_63
Fashion Mumblr #13: The princess and the pea-head and the golden bed. ( 😮)

@trich
Fashion Mumblr #13 Posh pretender, Charity stealer, Pseudo-ethical believer. ( 😡)

Darlings, these are all great suggestions!!
(I’m so sorry if I missed anyone’s suggestions).

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's either fake or she has been lying to everyone for years as she stated her first Chanel bag is that lambskin one in white/ivory cream colour, dunno though her family has money (well her dad did)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It's either fake or she has been lying to everyone for years as she stated her first Chanel bag is that lambskin one in white/ivory cream colour, dunno though her family has money (well her dad did)
I think in her style evolution video she said the gold Chanel was a fake, I’m not going to give her another view so maybe a brave soul. Would sacrifice herself and check if I’m correct or not , 😂

• Haha
Yeah, her teeth. I know one should never make fun of someone’s appearance, and my own teeth are definitely nothing to write home about, but I’ve not spent thousands on them. I know she had Invisalign on her top chompers, but what about the bottom?!? Her chin is so receding, that it barely deserves the name. From the side she looks like something from the Simpsons. Is her jaw configuration also the reason why she swallows annoyingly often and in the most inappropriate places...like in the middle (insert swallowing) of sentences, where there is (insert swallowing) no natural place to pause? That seriously drives me bonkers but no one has ever mentioned it.
I think her teeth look worse now. They were not as prominent before and she didn't swallow as much. I think the bonding procedure she had was a major mistake because adding filling on her front teeth made them stick out more. Bad move from the doctor's part too. He should have advised against it but I guess he wanted to give her a freebie for advertising purposes. 🥴

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.