Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her instagram comments restricted?
I thought this was limited to allow only those that follow her account to comment but I could be wrong. Seems weird. Surely that’s a stupid idea considering so much hangs on engagement levels 🥴 but then one would struggle to have time to strictly police all the various social media comment sections and spend so much time at SFH!

Gross, but at least they've finally admitted the paint was all gifted!!!
Well Grossie Josie didn’t disclose anything as per usual 🙄. It’s obvious when Char char is posting on the house account as the disclosure is clear. He seems to be upfront about it. Josie never has been.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
0E23FC27-76D0-4E02-823F-90A48364EE61.jpeg

Those eye brows 🤭 maybe Grossie attacked the middle with the Kenzzi 🤷🏽‍♀️ that gap between them seems to get wider and wider lol.

Also why not iron the sheets for the Instagram stories. Suppose they just clash so hideously it really wouldn’t make much difference 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are totally trolling us... a TON of posts featuring the clashing bedding this am. 🙈. They have to be colorblind to not see these shades of green DO NOT BELONG
I am more surprised that they always have the same bedding on, don’t they wash their bedsheets at all?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I am more surprised that they always have the same bedding on, don’t they wash their bedsheets at all?!
I think she's using a top sheet and those are just decorative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
View attachment 203729
Those eye brows 🤭 maybe Grossie attacked the middle with the Kenzzi 🤷🏽‍♀️ that gap between them seems to get wider and wider lol.

Also why not iron the sheets for the Instagram stories. Suppose they just clash so hideously it really wouldn’t make much difference 🤮
Does he use brow tint or scribble on his eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil 😂
Another picture with his weird eyebrows

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have finally caught up.
I would like to say I am so sorry to all those who have lost loved ones to addiction and to the others who have suffered because of their family members addiction. 🥰🥰
Alcoholism, in particular, is the great equaliser and very few families escape!
I have brought this up before, in this thread infact.
Like @Woo_63 I am not 100% sure he is a true alcoholic. I think it might have been a lifestyle, being an arse drunk thing. Then Josie gaslighting him.
BUT and it's a huge BUT
If he is an alcoholic and has stopped drinking and has knocked his old lifestyle completely on the head, adapted to and adopted a new one in an attempt to stay off the alcohol.
He has gone up in my estimations, as have his family!
He has done it with grace, honesty and dignity!
It shows such strength of character.
His family apparently had a non-alcohol 30th birthday party for him.
Josie on the other hand drinks at every opportunity, always has alcohol in the house. Doesn't seem to do anything to support him.
She could take herself of the PR list of alcohol companies like Hendricks and Mirabeau but money is more important to her.

A thought I have had is...when they met in the Maldives, Charlie wasn't involved in social media. From what I believe he was encouraged in to that life by Josie. I don't think it was the life for him...especially when you see him in the Cotswolds.
I think his arrogance and bluster covers a real lack of confidence. He likes fashion, so thought he would like it but he doesn't. Maybe, the drinking was to get him through events.
Anyway, whatever the reason, I hope he finds peace, happiness and his own place in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have finally caught up.
I would like to say I am so sorry to all those who have lost loved ones to addiction and to the others who have suffered because of their family members addiction. 🥰🥰
Alcoholism, in particular, is the great equaliser and very few families escape!
I have brought this up before, in this thread infact.
Like @Woo_63 I am not 100% sure he is a true alcoholic. I think it might have been a lifestyle, being an arse drunk thing. Then Josie gaslighting him.
BUT and it's a huge BUT
If he is an alcoholic and has stopped drinking and has knocked his old lifestyle completely on the head, adapted to and adopted a new one in an attempt to stay off the alcohol.
He has gone up in my estimations, as have his family!
He has done it with grace, honesty and dignity!
It shows such strength of character.
His family apparently had a non-alcohol 30th birthday party for him.
Josie on the other hand drinks at every opportunity, always has alcohol in the house. Doesn't seem to do anything to support him.
She could take herself of the PR list of alcohol companies like Hendricks and Mirabeau but money is more important to her.

A thought I have had is...when they met in the Maldives, Charlie wasn't involved in social media. From what I believe he was encouraged in to that life by Josie. I don't think it was the life for him...especially when you see him in the Cotswolds.
I think his arrogance and bluster covers a real lack of confidence. He likes fashion, so thought he would like it but he doesn't. Maybe, the drinking was to get him through events.
Anyway, whatever the reason, I hope he finds peace, happiness and his own place in the world.
Beautifully written and I agree wholeheartedly with your wishes for him, only to me the fact that his family threw him an alcohol-free birthday party is proof that he is in fact a dry drunk, as you normally don't do that for a regular healthy 30 year old male.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are totally trolling us... a TON of posts featuring the clashing bedding this am. 🙈. They have to be colorblind to not see these shades of green DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER.

AGREED, and she has so many empty areas of the bedroom to put it against a wall. But... Josie is always right and gets her way with a sneer.
I don't have OCD nor am I house proud but that bedding on the bed does my head in.
People in her comments go on about the off centre beam but not the messy bed.
I live in an old house where nothing is centred so that's probably why I don't notice the beam. 😁
Something like this that would cover the quilt and pillows would be perfect and would be a perfect backdrop for the Soho cushions.
It's from the French Bedroom company (where they got the bed) so I'm sure they could score a freebie.😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 203729

That could be due to the camera. He uses his phones front camera, and they can distort your face, especially obvious on close distance. One reason why we look different in mirror than in selfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beautifully written and I agree wholeheartedly with your wishes for him, only to me the fact that his family threw him an alcohol-free birthday party is proof that he is in fact a dry drunk, as you normally don't do that for a regular healthy 30 year old male.
No, it doesn't matter what the reason is for Charlie stopping alcohol. It shows his family are supportive of his choices, respect his choices.
Whereas Josie doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does he use brow tint or scribble on his eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil 😂
Another picture with his weird eyebrows
OMG - I thought there was something weird about his appearance and that's it! His eyebrows. Now I can't unsee it! What on earth has he Done to them? How and Why? It looks so bizarre...

• Haha
  • Sad
OMG - I thought there was something weird about his appearance and that's it! His eyebrows. Now I can't unsee it! What on earth has he Done to them? How and Why? It looks so bizarre...
This matter needed some further investigation, so I dug into his Instagram archives 🧐.

This is his face now vs 5 years ago 🥴:
20200806_181126.jpg

And he once really loved Josie, so sad 😪:
20200806_180922.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
For the oldies out there. The colour of the electric car, is the same tomato soup red of the Ford Cortina's that the boy racers, aspired to, in the 80's.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The old eyebrows are better. Is it a combination of over grooming and botox? I think botox between the eyes makes your brows look farther apart like that. It's not always a good look

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.