Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I actually didn't mind the clothes she picked this time around. You could see they were expensive, good materials and nice detailing on them... But the problem is, who would spend that much money on 4 items of clothing. Half being plunging necklines. I don't think her mature audience is into that and younger girls would rather go pick 50 pieces of clothes up from primark/pull&bear/zara/stradivarius/h&m than to get such expensive ones. But I mean she is trying to make a buck, if only 2 get one or two pieces I'm sure she's made good money already.

Omg the contrast of when she was younger to now ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I actually can't. She seems to be quite into extremes. And honestly, she's one of those women who has her man wrapped around her finger so she must know how to act in the bedroom ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ to me it's sad to see. Charlie seems to be one of her pets, running after her, giving her affection, cooking, gardening, following into the footsteps of the person he loves, complimenting her. She seems to be cold towards him, not supportive when it comes to alcohol, passive agressive... I guess Taylor Swift was right after all. "boys only want love if it's torture".

๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ Well no, not all boys. But I'm sure we all in here know a girl like that and her mighty fool ๐Ÿ˜
Agree, the try on was more age appropriate imo I couldn't wear those plunging necklines my boobage would be spilling out of those tops ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Filming in Soho Farmhouse again ๐Ÿ™„:
20200807_112956.jpg

Some begging ๐Ÿ˜ก:
20200807_113102.jpg

And a little projection ๐Ÿ˜ช:
20200807_113046.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thereโ€™s a comment on YouTube just for you lol, I hope theyโ€™re being sarcastic lol
In this picture you can see she has more than 5 mm of over jet discrepancy, she might need surgery, I think she has a Sunday bite ,idk, she needs orthodontics
I've got an overbite but never thought about it until now....er......I think I look normal!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Darlings,

our thread #13 will be............ . . . . .. . . . (adding the dots for dramatic effect) .. . . . . .

@Indiepop
Fashion Mumblr #13: Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep

and beautiful pictures by @Iris1969 & @Starrylove

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 7.40.37 AM.png

my dahhhhhhhlinnnggssss, please join us in our newest thread. #13.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.