Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new thread title is just PERFECT! Thanks for setting up Petty! I'm going to have to brave her latest vlogs to make sure I am up to date with the oh-so-exciting happenings in the life of Lady Cotswold-Aga and CharlieDarling...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Recap from last thread. TLDR-

Lies, past scandals talked about, busy buying more basket bags, lets us all know where she lives AGAIN (you know the COTSWOLDS), something something Farmhouse, more pr, found her eBay account where all PR goes to die and be sold, more shopping, continues to harass/molest her dogs, something something trust fund babies, lazy editing, and more basket bags.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
31.50 they only looked at one house! The house they bought for nearly 2million was the ONLY one they looked at. Woah.... dropping that much money on 2 homes on a huge property for a couple and maybe some future children on impulse. It’s not like a splurge on a basket bag or some Hideous gold furniture... a property like that has a life (and expense) of its own that is not for the faint of heart. Everyone on this thread has been commenting and she’s also been bringing up, they didn’t realize the huge expense of the monthly bills. I’m not from England but I imagine there are loads of really lovely homes in the cotswolds that are less money and more suited to a couple and young family than this estate. Seems like they just had to have it to show off IMO.

Even their families thought they were out of their minds but thanks to the secret they were able to get it and prove everyone wrong.... even the “trolls”. Well interestingly... even though the house is really interesting and lovely, her channel has really gone downhill since buying this house. All of the desperation to fund this home during a pandemic (and recession looming)... shilling of crap, unethical behavior and terrible content has her losing subscribers and stuck at 484-485. Maybe the Secret works both ways.... be careful what you wish for because maybe it’s the worst thing for you in the end especially when you use the secret for greedy personal gain. Instagram served her up quite possibly the thing that will bring her down. Irony

after watching yesterday’s Q&A where Charlie said it was a whirlwind and gave out dates. It reminded me of Josies very depressed vlog from Jan 29th. Maybe the secret was trying to tell her to NOT jump into this EPIC house because she was quite depressed.

Guys, the admins changed the name of the thread.
Maybe was the “dog molestaion”. But I thought it was hilarious and EPIC

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
31.50 they only looked at one house! The house they bought for nearly 2million was the ONLY one they looked at. Woah.... dropping that much money on 2 homes on a huge property for a couple and maybe some future children on impulse. It’s not like a splurge on a basket bag or some Hideous gold furniture... a property like that has a life (and expense) of its own that is not for the faint of heart. Everyone on this thread has been commenting and she’s also been bringing up, they didn’t realize the huge expense of the monthly bills. I’m not from England but I imagine there are loads of really lovely homes in the cotswolds that are less money and more suited to a couple and young family than this estate. Seems like they just had to have it to show off IMO.

Even their families thought they were out of their minds but thanks to the secret they were able to get it and prove everyone wrong.... even the “trolls”. Well interestingly... even though the house is really interesting and lovely, her channel has really gone downhill since buying this house. All of the desperation to fund this home during a pandemic (and recession looming)... shilling of crap, unethical behavior and terrible content has her losing subscribers and stuck at 484-485. Maybe the Secret works both ways.... be careful what you wish for because maybe it’s the worst thing for you in the end especially when you use the secret for greedy personal gain. Instagram served her up quite possibly the thing that will bring her down. Irony

I think so too. It was hilarious though because it described her perfectly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks PettyBettyBoop for setting the new thread up and Woo _63 for the photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

For those of you who don’t watch her videos anymore... this is her video where she shares how her income is uncertain and walks us all through how she earns money... deal cancellations... and in this particular vlog, it’s a sneak peek of vlogs to come that seem reallly offputting. Though I remember watching this and feeling she was being quite open and authentic about how Covid impacted her life... we all did not know what was weighing in her at this time. The HOUSE. She quite deliberately selects what to wear and feature based solely on what is linkable and makes most money and what “you guys” like to buy. Not really seeming to feature real fashion content. This was RIGHT before the move and subsequent falling down the well of desperation and greed to fund the epic house. Since moving we’ve all noticed a massive shift in her daily vlogs and shilling of anything and everything not nailed down. Literally manic and inauthentic. This house has given her some interesting content but mostly seems her business model has gone off the rails and she’s lost. Will be interesting to see if she can get back on track and re-set but she seems quite arrogant about being right allllll the time so I’m not holding my breath.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

after watching yesterday’s Q&A where Charlie said it was a whirlwind and gave out dates. It reminded me of Josies very depressed vlog from Jan 29th. Maybe the secret was trying to tell her to NOT jump into this EPIC house because she was quite depressed.

Well she saw the house on Instagram and all she could see were $$-$$. So she was influenced enough to buy at the amount they asked for. The owner did a good job with the remodel but also made an absolute killing with it.
These two barely have any grounds and have a chapel/church attached to them. At 2 million people have individual homes and grounds.
Their windows are single glazed with barely any scope for renovation, so karma has finally got to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well she saw the house on Instagram and all she could see were $$-$$. So she was influenced enough to buy at the amount they asked for. The owner did a good job with the remodel but also made an absolute killing with it.
These two barely have any grounds and have a chapel/church attached to them. At 2 million people have individual homes and grounds.
Their windows are single glazed with barely any scope for renovation, so karma has finally got to her.
Christ they're completely unsuited to the house 😂😂😂 I can't believe that anyone would spend any amount of money on the first house they saw, that is just madness

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ they're completely unsuited to the house 😂😂😂 I can't believe that anyone would spend any amount of money on the first house they saw, that is just madness
And eventually I would imagine they will start traveling a lot when we have a vaccine. How on earth do you maintain a house like this when you aren’t home? They will need to hire people right?

• Haha
I’d be honestly terrified to travel when the whole internet knows where you live .
Their house is full of valuables that are constantly being advertised all over the place .. they should definitely get a house sitter whilst being away otherwise it can end badly .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d be honestly terrified to travel when the whole internet knows where you live .
Their house is full of valuables that are constantly being advertised all over the place .. they should definitely get a house sitter whilst being away otherwise it can end badly .
And 50 basket bags to haul it all away in! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Recap from last thread. TLDR-

Lies, past scandals talked about, busy buying more basket bags, lets us all know where she lives AGAIN (you know the COTSWOLDS), something something Farmhouse, more pr, found her eBay account where all PR goes to die and be sold, more shopping, continues to harass/molest her dogs, something something trust fund babies, lazy editing, and more basket bags.
Let’s not forget to mention that she sells charity items on ebay and keeps the money for herself!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Anything can be replaced by just happening to mention it in her vlogs...over and over again,until whatever she begs for is delivered to the house at no charge.:cautious:

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.