Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Buy a ticket to heaven” LOL, if only heaven was that cheap to secure a spot. The more you’ve been blessed with the more you will be questioned. She can sing and dance about how they are good people but how they treat their closest family members says it all!

Reactions: 6
Lazy woman. Most useless human alive.
Notice how flat her boobs, that she loves shoving in the camera, look in this snap. Looks like she wasn't in the mood to put her silicone boob lifters on. But I noticed she tried not to snap her bare thighs that were on display in the dress. As I said one extreme from the other, we will be seeing her either snapping a prayer mat or tasbeeh soon. Shocked she didn't stick her tongue out in this snap. Her trademark pose is sticking her tongue out like dogs do.

Was really annoyed how this person on gossip guru spread false info saying that Amir beats her lmao. When he was ready to divorce her and she was spreading all his dirt on twitter saying he's a drinker and cheater and she pays bills, don't you think she would have jumped at the chance even once to tell the world he has hit her? Or she wouldn't have shared snaps by now even saying I hurt myself or bruised myself. Does he hell beat her. If he wasn't doing it then when he was ready to divorce her why is he going to do it now when she has him by the balls? He's scared of her since he gave her full control of his shady business affairs and money and since she gave him a boy. Now that he's estranged from his family he relies on her and she planned it this way to make sure he could never threaten to divorce her again. He even said on their show that don't you think you control me too much. Honestly I really believe she drinks as well but hides it. I think Amir probably has a lot of dirt on her and her surgeries and partying ways but he won't ever come out with it.

Since Amir took her back she's become such an arrogant, horrible, narcissist, vain, ignorant person. More surgeries, more showing off, more full of herself. I cant believe she has 955k followers on insta. I wouldn't dream of following her. The only reason I can see her insta and sc is because it's public. The reason why they got a 2nd season for their reality show is because apparently 6 million ppl viewed it. I watched some of the show at my friends house who already had bbc iPlayer and was watching it. Plz ppl don't give this woman any extra views or followers by following her or watching her 2nd season. Since she reads this, I'm sure she will make it private now, I really hope she does so I won't ever be able to waste my time viewing her insta or snapchat again.

Reactions: 9
I thought the whole beating story was nonsense and random too, Amir is a dog but he doesn't come across as someone who would beat his wife, he's too self involved imo

Reactions: 8
Notice how the beating story crept in when they stopped following each other and she removed Khan from her name???
They obviously were on the verge of applying again and she made a story herself to taint him (he’s no angel I know) faryal is always on gossip sites to infiltrate them with bollocks about her in-laws and how her family is loaded and don’t need Amir’s money

unfortunately amir was in America and had her family surround him and manipulate him into staying with her

There is no way that man is a wife beater. He can’t even tell her what to wear. Remember when he was saying she don’t listen. Men may duck about but deep down they want a classy, educated and sophisticated woman, not a hooker who has no goals or ambitions apart from shopping!!!

Reactions: 4
After I put that msg up about not following her, her instagram followers have dropped from 955k to 954k and she has gone private today lmao! She defo reads this and has panicked and gone private to get the followers back! She's sold her soul for this world, she's a fame obssessed loser and is pathetic beyond words! I'm so glad I won't be able to look at her smacking her duck lips and rubbing her smelly bum crack and hanging her tongue out constantly like the dog she is! It's a shame she's more concerned about losing followers and not about the 3 yr old daughter who saved her marriage, that she's so desperate to avoid that for the first time ever she didn't follow Amir just so she didn't have to go to the usa to see her daughter! What a devil

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mr & Mrs pathetic deserve each other 100%

Not entirely sure what the OP is insinuating bc his grammar is terrible, but I’m assuming this smug A-hole (AMIR) tried to get a Covid test done for free…what a freaking loser. He bangs on constantly about being a “multi millionaire” but constantly seeks out medical services over social media to exploit self employed businesses: “need a dentist in Dubai, need a pediatrician, need a covid test, need a roof repairman in Bolton 🙄”…anyone remember when these dingbats got their Bolton house decorated for Christmas and then left for America pretty much the next day? What did the kids even get to enjoy? This shallow couple lives for attention and nothing else
B73489DF-4597-4932-9249-4E2B694D4365.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Surprise surprise, Amir once again doesn’t even have a booked fight that he’s supposedly been “training for”…convenient to once again say that he “almostttt” had a fight with Manny Pacquiao, but now he just coincidentally retired 🤨 and of course, no Kell Brooke fight bc he’s complaining about weight classes now. This loser needs to hang it up. His last performance against Crawford was pathetic and the only fights he can “win” these days are the ones he cherry picks himself for an easy defeat against no-namers. All he does is play the victim:
1.) I was almost about to fight Pacquiao but XYZ happened
2.) I was winning against Crawford but he punched me below the belt
3.) I want to fight Kell Brook but HE’s dodging me
4.) I was unjustly removed from an airline bc they’re racist
5.) I’m god’s gift to earth but everyone is jealous of me

🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Surprise surprise, Amir once again doesn’t even have a booked fight that he’s supposedly been “training for”…convenient to once again say that he “almostttt” had a fight with Manny Pacquiao, but now he just coincidentally retired 🤨 and of course, no Kell Brooke fight bc he’s complaining about weight classes now. This loser needs to hang it up. His last performance against Crawford was pathetic and the only fights he can “win” these days are the ones he cherry picks himself for an easy defeat against no-namers. All he does is play the victim:
1.) I was almost about to fight Pacquiao but XYZ happened
2.) I was winning against Crawford but he punched me below the belt
3.) I want to fight Kell Brook but HE’s dodging me
4.) I was unjustly removed from an airline bc they’re racist
5.) I’m god’s gift to earth but everyone is jealous of me

🙄🙄🙄

Completely agree with what you said. Have you seen the statement Amir's secretary has put up on her Twitter about it? Had me laughing. Shocked she didn't attach a picture of her tongue hanging out with the tweet too. Obviously he told her to put it up.

Are they both that pathetic that they think ppl in the boxing world are going to believe or give any importance to what she says, just because he gives this college dropout importance? Everything Eddie said was 100% true and the entire world knows it. And this college dropout will continue running his already dead career to the ground while he lets her manage everything for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Completely agree with what you said. Have you seen the statement Amir's secretary has put up on her Twitter about it? Had me laughing. Shocked she didn't attach a picture of her tongue hanging out with the tweet too. Obviously he told her to put it up.

Are they both that pathetic that they think ppl in the boxing world are going to believe or give any importance to what she says, just because he gives this college dropout importance? Everything Eddie said was 100% true and the entire world knows it. And this college dropout will continue running his already dead career to the ground while he lets her manage everything for him.

🤮 she sounds like such a dumb test with that public comment! And of course she had to post it on her Twitter since no decent publication would ever interview her or care for her public opinion on her clout chasing husband. They’re both embarrassing 🤡

Reactions: 2
🤮 she sounds like such a dumb test with that public comment! And of course she had to post it on her Twitter since no decent publication would ever interview her or care for her public opinion on her clout chasing husband. They’re both embarrassing 🤡
Lol I meant twit…not test 🙃

Reactions: 1
The captions on this fan page are always so disturbing🤢 I wouldn’t be surprised if fakeyal created it herself😂
It is faryal that makes these comments as she is in love with herself.. no fan page would write such filth. It may be to make amir jealous that someone else fancies her...

• Haha
It is faryal that makes these comments as she is in love with herself.. no fan page would write such filth. It may be to make amir jealous that someone else fancies her...
LOL they are straight up psychotic, could only be contrived from her sick mind

Reactions: 3
That insta post with the caption 'face chubby coz I'm happy' had me laughing. More like 'face chubby coz of fillers'. Fillers under her eyes, fillers above her eyebrows to give her an eyebrow lift. Fillers in her cheeks, fillers in her lips and jawline.

I see desi Jessica Alves still can't stop sticking her tongue out. A dog can't change their nature. I think Mariyah figured this out years ago, hence the comment she put up about her dog walk.

She would have been nowhere today if Amir hadn't taken her back. Ppl become humble when God helps them out but she's getting worse. Posting on her 30th a long list of; got myself a house in Dubai and London, got myself a reality show etc. Amir publicly announcing on twitter she's a gold digger says it all.

Also, I thought that snap she put of that chubby faced friend eating ice cream and labelling it 'filthy cow' was so cold and rude. I was shocked to be honest. Not even an lol or an emoji with the sentence. Just 'filthy cow' written on the snap of that girl eating ice cream. I was disgusted and waiting for someone to bring it up.

Imagine if someone had done that to her. You can tell the way this trash has been brought up that Faryal's mum and dad are absolute dogs who encourage this ill mannered dog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just think she’s sexually deprived that’s why she always has to be sexual in her posts. Like why would you say filthy cow at someone licking ice cream how else are you supposed to eat it

That insta post with the caption 'face chubby coz I'm happy' had me laughing. More like 'face chubby coz of fillers'. Fillers under her eyes, fillers above her eyebrows to give her an eyebrow lift. Fillers in her cheeks, fillers in her lips and jawline.

I see desi Jessica Alves still can't stop sticking her tongue out. A dog can't change their nature. I think Mariyah figured this out years ago, hence the comment she put up about her dog walk.

She would have been nowhere today if Amir hadn't taken her back. Ppl become humble when God helps them out but she's getting worse. Posting on her 30th a long list of; got myself a house in Dubai and London, got myself a reality show etc. Amir publicly announcing on twitter she's a gold digger says it all.

Also, I thought that snap she put of that chubby faced friend eating ice cream and labelling it 'filthy cow' was so cold and rude. I was shocked to be honest. Not even an lol or an emoji with the sentence. Just 'filthy cow' written on the snap of that girl eating ice cream. I was disgusted and waiting for someone to bring it up.

Imagine if someone had done that to her. You can tell the way this trash has been brought up that Faryal's mum and dad are absolute dogs who encourage this ill mannered dog.
'Desi jessica alves' 🤣🤣 spot on though! Maybe could be next thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.