Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not heard this before, so spill the tea on this please. I know she accused his sisters but never heard anything about him. To be honest, I could see her being abusive to him and not the other way round! Since she gave him a son (we all know he was desperate for one) and now that he has nothing to do with his family and thirdly since she controls and manages everything for him (read secretary) it seems she has him wrapped around her finger. It looks like they are genuinely happy in their marriage now as they both have gotten what they wanted from each other.

I think Faryal's plan has worked and Amir really believes he can't manage without her because he thinks since his careers dead she is getting him into the showbiz side of things. He seems happy letting her control everything in return for the son he was desperate for and the fact that he seems to think she has a brain to control and manage everything, so the marriage has probably never been better. She was snapchatting with him sat right next to her thats he's going to the usa and will miss her, they seemed pretty chummy. She normally jumps at the chance to go to the usa and be with her family, she probably stayed in dubai to shoot the second season of her crappy reality show as she can show off in Dubai.
I don’t believe he’s doing all this for his son he doesn’t hold his son close to him as he’s spent more time away from the kid since he’s been born. They shipped him off to his mother in law at a few months old for months. If he cared so much about his son he wouldn’t have been apart from him so long for no reason too. They were sat around in uk and Dubai while the son was with his grandma thousands of miles away. All because faryal can’t handle having 3 kids alone

Reactions: 8
Yeah they’re “soooo happy” together that they retort to childish behavior like unfollowing each other on social media 🙄

Reactions: 7
Fakeyal thinks she is control but him not taking her says everything. He might not divorce her as he loses out on the millions but he sure does what he wants. No son, no mother in law, no fakeyal can control that man! He does as he pleases. It is a marriage of convenience. No love in it at all. She gets bags and shoes and he gets to duck around. They have an open relationship no wonder he lets her dress the way she does. Fakeyal dumped her son and went abroad with him after giving birth how exhausting must that be?

It's all 'we such a happy couple totally in love' when Fakeyals claws and eyes are close to Amirs but of course soon as he is given some freedom no doubt something has happened. My bet is is the flight he got chucked of must have tried it on with the air or something in a drunk state of course. I think she is just trying to scare him making him think she is about to expose him but of course she will be gifted a new pair of heels maybe even a bag as extra measure growling and all will be forgiven but never forgotten.

Reactions: 3
I hate when people throw around the word anxiety around like it means nothing. A lot of people like myself actually suffer from anxiety disorder and it’s really annoying when people who don’t (like Faryal) throw the word around. She could’ve said the wires are bothering her instead of saying they’re giving her severe anxiety🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I hate when people throw around the word anxiety around like it means nothing. A lot of people like myself actually suffer from anxiety disorder and it’s really annoying when people who don’t (like Faryal) throw the word around. She could’ve said the wires are bothering her instead of saying they’re giving her severe anxiety🙄
Don't be fooled. It was nothing to do with the wires. The real purpose of the picture was to show as much leg and thigh off as she could. We all know how she is in love with herself but she will have been sat with no makeup on, no coloured lenses and glasses on. That's why she didn't post a picture of herself. Instead she decided this would be a clever way of giving her horny pakistani/indian fans and Amir's friends a little hard on. She will have also thought long and hard if she should include a fanny shot as well. As she said on her crappy reality show she loves putting pics of her boobs or legs up and then letting her fans and ppl fight in her comments. Lord knows why ppl bother or care, I dont give a toss how she dresses; dress naked babe if you want. But please don't insult our intelligence and act like we are that stupid; wires yeah right!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't be fooled. It was nothing to do with the wires. The real purpose of the picture was to show as much leg and thigh off as she could. We all know how she is in love with herself but she will have been sat with no makeup on, no coloured lenses and glasses on. That's why she didn't post a picture of herself. Instead she decided this would be a clever way of giving her horny pakistani/indian fans and Amir's friends a little hard on. She will have also thought long and hard if she should include a fanny shot as well. As she said on her crappy reality show she loves putting pics of her boobs or legs up and then letting her fans and ppl fight in her comments. Lord knows why ppl bother or care, I dont give a toss how she dresses; dress naked babe if you want. But please don't insult our intelligence and act like we are that stupid; wires yeah right!
100% agree with all of this!!

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
I can imagine she must have taken her smelly joggers of just to get the perfect shot.

• Haha
Fakeyal heading for UK whilst Amir is in USA. I smell tit. Last time they went different ways we had the whole divorce drama! Don’t tell me it’s happened again 🤣

Reactions: 4
She probably did it to try and make amir jealous 🤣

She couldn’t scream desperate any louder with that snap of her legs. I just wish she wouldn’t snap her sitting on a prayer mat whilst posting slutty pics of herself. Like duck off with your “I might be closer god than you” attitude

• Heart
I’m so confused…. Isn’t shehryar her personal shopper/SA or something like that? I swear she posted a WhatsApp convo with him a while back! She just posted him like he’s her friend and again if it’s her friend then why didn’t she post a pic of the two of them together rather than a photo of him with Amir. This girl is confusing AF

Reactions: 2
Not sure if any of you watched the AJ v Usyk press conference today but 😂😂😂😂 They reeled off the names of so many well regarded boxers even including the likes of Prince Nas yet not a single mention of AK of course!

This bimbo posted “I know it’s normal for toddlers to walk on tippy toes, what shoes do u recommend for tippy toe walkers” - witch go talk to the pediatrician bc that is NOT normal 🙄

Wooow fakeyal is hanging out alone with that naz guy. Most men wouldn’t be ok with their wife being alone with another man…but amir doesn’t love her so he clearly doesn’t give a tit. I wouldn’t be surprised if she cheated on amir with him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He was with Sonia and Fyza the night before, she’s so desperate

And omg when she snapped her food there was flies all around it lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He was with Sonia and Fyza the night before, she’s so desperate

And omg when she snapped her food there was flies all around it lol

hahaha no wonder she was posting quotes about people who believe in star signs yesterday! Sonia and Fyza desperately need friends and so does Faryal. This could work 😂

• Heart
No self respecting man would let his wife hang out with other men especially alone! She can’t take care of her own children but she can go on dates with other guys how much lower can you get??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wooow fakeyal is hanging out alone with that naz guy. Most men wouldn’t be ok with their wife being alone with another man…but amir doesn’t love her so he clearly doesn’t give a tit. I wouldn’t be surprised if she cheated on amir with him.
I think she’s doing it for attention from Amir. She did this with AJ. Yet AJ didnt take the bait. So
Typical of her- one of the most insecure attention seeking people on the gram. seriously as low as you can get.
she knows is Amir falls in love with one of his mistresses she is screwed.

• Haha
AJ didn’t take the bait? He doesn’t know who the eff she is. That one slapped her right in the face, how embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.