Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And surprise surprise the prayer mat is out after someone on here said she needs to pipe down 🤣

Reactions: 4
HAA, this is random, but a few years ago at college, we were discussing things and Faryal popped up in the conversation. The mention of Faryal Makhdoom got the teacher so excited that she butted in. She said this about Faryal, "I think she's absolutely beautiful!" She said it twice, almost as if pushing the agenda onto us. Pretty sure the group either scoffed or was indifferent to the comments! No one was like, "Oh yeah she is..." Even the prestigious wannabes scoffed. Faryal isn't respectable.

The same teacher showed photos of her daughter at prom to the guys saying, "Doesn't she look beautiful?!" And someone smirked but no one validated her.

Idk what point I'm trying to make.. the teacher was a bit dim witted, but she got us our passes so ayy...

Reactions: 3
Anytime Amir puts up an Emerati ass-kissing post, he immediately switches off the comments…also, is this moron writing his IG story captions or is it his MaNaGeR FaRyAL? lol how do u even misspel Dubai? Now that he doesn’t have any big ticket fight left in him, thanks to his own arrogance and laziness, he’s probably stressed about having the rest of his questionable “businesses” pan out. Apparently his boxing academies r shutting down in Pakistan, hasn’t managed the Bolton one in forever, and now he has no choice but to set up partnerships with an existing Dubai gym so he can desperately attach his fading name to something

E60C9BD2-035A-46B8-8FB3-AAC526714B13.jpeg
1C18BE2E-3663-4E32-8707-B6FB1A0B3D28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anytime Amir puts up an Emerati ass-kissing post, he immediately switches off the comments…also, is this moron writing his IG story captions or is it his MaNaGeR FaRyAL? lol how do u even misspel Dubai? Now that he doesn’t have any big ticket fight left in him, thanks to his own arrogance and laziness, he’s probably stressed about having the rest of his questionable “businesses” pan out. Apparently his boxing academies r shutting down in Pakistan, hasn’t managed the Bolton one in forever, and now he has no choice but to set up partnerships with an existing Dubai gym so he can desperately attach his fading name to something

View attachment 807672View attachment 807673
What a bloody clown this fool is.. having a boxing match in a shopping mall.. hang Ur gloves Amir as no one would pay to see u. I think faryal can manage with her model hooker clothes and AliExpress goods. Does anyone know when faryal 2nd season reality show starts.. I need a good laugh

Reactions: 4
What does her friend shabana Khan actually do? Seems like a right party animal
Faryal part time friend shabana that faryal uses for only I have friends pictures but could not give a tit. Shabana is more friends with Annie the fanny.. she does nothing but look after her kids and is a party animal.

Reactions: 2
I came across a Twitter acc like a year ago. I’m pretty sure it was Shabana and she was slating Faryal

Reactions: 1
They have had numerous fall outs. Shabana is another alien looking obsessed with being skinny woman. She’s also got a man who cheats a lot so really her and faryal have a lot in common. But for some reason they fall out each year and make up for a short time it’s weird

Reactions: 3
It’s pretty pathetic that Amir is always going on about “WBC” this and that and always tagging the organization but there haven’t reposted his lame ass “crypto fight” (wtf is a crypto belt anyway? I know what crypto is, but how does it tie into boxing? It’s like when idiots attach any trending hashtag to the snake oil 🐍 they’re selling) even ONCE. No boxing social media page has even given this loser any publicity for his sham “fight”

Wow. I mean i was never a fan of these 2 but this thread made me realise how pathetic they actually are 🤣

Lol she got Amir to put up the pic of both of them when they were young! In other news, Mariyah put up snaps of Haroon’s sons birthday. Fat Tabinda is no where in sight. It’s true the fat thing had a bust up with Arifia! Mariyah stealing the show as always! Get a life girl!
Lol @ fat Tabinda. What’s the tea there?

That’s always been her personal email from day 1 “my team” duck off
LMFAO right…like oh u just hand put your personal email credentials to your “team”? This girl has a revolving door of PR folks, and I bet it all comes down to her not paying anyone. She could’ve looked a little less lame by creating a business email account like “faryal@amirkhanpromotions” LOL but nope, can’t think that clever.

Tick tock, tick tock…the F is the purpose of these selfish twats’ lives? Amir has straight ignored his cancer riddled mother (I mean really, he travelled to the UK and didn’t bother to see her once. If he did, he would’ve exploited her condition for sympathy all over his social media) and Faryal hasn’t even attempted to visit or recall her middle child. Pretty sure she has forgotten that Alayna even exists!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.