Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not planting a seed, only as faryal has always been fair in complexion.. however in the new episode of the khans, it looks like she had whitening injection and looks a lot fairer? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually think she looks abit more tanned these days? If you look at her pics back in the day when they first got married she was so pale.. it might just be lighting etc.

Reactions: 1
The scene where she gives her automated response about taking long to get dressed being down to her running after the kids all day, Amir reminds her the kids aren't even there, literally not even in the same country, how does such a devoted mother forget this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol she loves the limelight and is going to renew her vows just so all eyes are in her!!! How about you get in a parenting course so you learn how to be a good parent, rather than boosting your ego constantly!!!

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t put it past her to get the IV drip ski lightening treatments done at “biolite” and every other clinic she’s always giving a shoutout on Instagram

btw I don’t know where the source clip is, but she posted this really cringe video on her IG story of Amir and her and she keeps on saying “do u find it attractive when I’m the boss?” And he will NOT reply with an affirmative answer LOL. He’s like “alright mate…no, I don’t find it attractive…u do u do” and she just keeps pestering him for an answer. It was soooo cringe. His face says it all.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
if View attachment 1230521she’s trying to mug people off by saying she hasn’t had a nose job, then it’s evident to say guys “ pigs 🐷 really do fly” !!!
She looks soooo bad! Her whole face is fake! Like do whatever you want, but damn wouldn’t you stop way before getting to this point? Is she addicted to cosmetic surgery? Does she have body dysmorphia ( I may have the wrong term but I hope you guys know what I mean). What is wrong with her mind set? She is so mentally messed up. And how she treats her kids!!! I’ll save that for another post

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t put it past her to get the IV drip ski lightening treatments done at “biolite” and every other clinic she’s always giving a shoutout on Instagram

btw I don’t know where the source clip is, but she posted this really cringe video on her IG story of Amir and her and she keeps on saying “do u find it attractive when I’m the boss?” And he will NOT reply with an affirmative answer LOL. He’s like “alright mate…no, I don’t find it attractive…u do u do” and she just keeps pestering him for an answer. It was soooo cringe. His face says it all.
Lmao don't know about Amir but SHE definitely finds it attractive when she's the boss.
Also I can't stand the way she pronounces some words like when she says boss or small or order idk if anyone else noticed but her mouth does a weird thing when she pronounces those words lol

• Heart
Just watched a few episodes of meet the khans. Was a little boring, someone needs to tell faryal that her husband is not going to war so he will definitely make it out the ring alive. I was shocked at how different she looks! she's upped the quality of her filler/botox injector and she doesn't look so "full" - her lips have shape now and her cheeks look a little smaller, but she looks very Arabic now, rather than looking South Asian which is what she is??? looks like she's had her nose done too

I do think this thread is full of a tit ton of asian women who just hate on other asian women for the sake of it - as our culture does seem to perpetuate. Like the robbery situation I don't understand what she was meant to do ? stay to get shot or what ? normally society would expect your husband/bf to tell you to run and keep yourself safe ?? And Amir leaving his family I'm sure was his own choice and rightfully so he should stick with his wife, especially when its been documented all over the media that they've been abusive towards faryal - like the remote getting chucked at her, who would put up with that from in-laws. I think women should stick with women in these kind of situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol Amir actually put up a post on Instagram asking do you put the ketchup in the fridge or not with a ketchup scene from Meet the Khans. Is this man just desperate for attention or is it a pathetic attempt to promote his 3 hour reality show.

Speaking of meet the Khans, Khadija seems really nice. She overshadows Faryal when they are together because she seems the complete opposite of her. Comes across as a confident, down to earth, funny girl who doesn't mind making fun of herself - nice change as Faryal always comes across as vain, fake & narcissistic & is always making fun of Amir & praising herself.

Reactions: 4
Time for a new thread so title suggestions please. heres mine...

Faryal #3 so much filler she looks a fright and hubby Amir lost his fight!

Reactions: 7
I did the same and literally only watched the last half of episode 6 as I know the majority of the show would just be about Faryal's so called modelling career lmao. Sorry to say but Lamaaisah's behaviour and vocabulary is that of a child 2 or 3 years younger than she actually is and I believe that is purely down to their crappy parenting and dumping her at every opportunity they got, moving her from one school to another and just not giving a damn about her development or education.
I think Lamaisah may have some sort of developmental delay of learning difficulties.

She’s got a bunch of thick parents so her IQ wasn’t going to be high now was it? 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s got a bunch of thick parents so her IQ wasn’t going to be high now was it? 🤣
add that with neglect from parents. Plus if you’ve noticed even when they are with the pathetic parents, they’re given iPads so they don’t have to bother giving em attention even when they’re with them!
I swear she only probably had the last 2 cos her idols Kim and kylie popped theirs out

She makes out her line of work is saving lives, go take care of your kids you ugly wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s her way of getting out not locking after the kids!!! She trapped a millionaire as she is good for nothing 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.