Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a tic for tac marriage. How the hell does she expect to survive it when she wants nothing to do with his family beats me. No way Amir is bound by the kids. He doesn’t give a toss about them. He knows you won’t leave him as your shoes and bags are important to you then your self respect. And you can’t even crawl back to his family now as you didn’t bother with your mother in law when she was dying. Goodluck bimbo!

Reactions: 6
Have u guys heard that amir's ex slut Alyzeh gabol got divorced again. Apparently she married an already married guy and broke up his home. But he left her for his first wife.
Faryal better watch out. Alyzeh is a free bird

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well you can’t break up a home and family to build your own home and family. What goes around comes around 💯

Reactions: 4
I am curious as to how he actually managed to get away from her?! This is the first time in a long time that he has been away without her as his shadow. He is clearly sick of her. How does she not feel suffocated being with him 24/7, that's not a healthy or normal relationship and they both have trust issues. She is clearly very lost and unhappy in her life, she needs to find a purpose - given that she has 3 kids how are they not her purpose in life?! She has all the traits of a narcissist and she doesn't even know it. She just thinks everyone wants to be her! Lol

I have never been able to understand why women marry and stay with cheating rats like Amir just for money. Where is your self respect, pride and dignity. Money is not the be all and end all. No amount of handbags will fill the void in her life. I'm not even sure she knows how to fill that void. She needs therapy.

I just feel for the kids in all this as they don't deserve tit parents like amir and faryal!

Reactions: 6
They’re following each other again as he’s commented “cute” or something equally as crap under that pic of her in that ludicrous purple tracksuit (I generally just hate track suits unless wearing for a sporting activity!)
2BB5A08A-BC20-4639-9DE1-20ECEAD14A77.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The way they behave, you wouldn't know they are parents to 3 young children, utterly pathetic.

Another thing I don't get is how Amir is OK with faryal posting literal half naked pictures of herself. I think the word for men like him is dayouth! How is he OK with random men leering at his wife as well as Faryal Makhdumb enjoying the filthy comments random men write under her posts. She's just filth if that's where she gets her validation from.

Does anyone know what the current update is in terms of Amir's mums condition?

Reactions: 9
I have second embarrassment for her when she posts anything to do with Anthony Joshua, after making out to her husband that AJ was messaging her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine her husband who is in the industry doesn’t even acknowledge AJs fight but she feels the need to snap his fight. She’s so desperate it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This entitled POS really can’t let anything go with dignity can he? First he claimed his “friend” was the reason that he was removed from the plane, now he’s claiming that he was “dragged off” until he was “recognized”…what a smug good for nothing. Everything is the airline’s fault and not his own. Yeah right Amir, where there’s smoke there’s fire. And posing unmasked with his stupid fist pose with those cops shows how much he cares about following mask rules. 🙄
9A7EBA83-1850-419F-A2D8-A55D599AE83B.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Don’t want to defend him in any way but Americans are really racist. A plane had to wait for me whilst they spot checked me as I was a Muslim just as I was about to board. I was taken to the other side of the airport which was huge! The Americans are a real piss take so might have not been his fault

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Don’t want to defend him in any way but Americans are really racist. A plane had to wait for me whilst they spot checked me as I was a Muslim just as I was about to board. I was taken to the other side of the airport which was huge! The Americans are a real piss take so might have not been his fault
Sorry that happened to you. I’m American (not Muslim) and the only place I ever got taken aside for extra questioning was upon entry to Canada…I don’t know, Amir pretty much a proven douche bag. Can’t give him the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: 5
It's a shame Fartyal wasn't on the plane and they could have kicked her smelly bum off the plane with her hair in her birds nest bun and in her stinky trackie bottoms. I'm sure she still would have had her coloured lenses in though. Surprised she hasn't had her coloured lenses surgically implanted in her eyes, I'm sure thats one more surgery on her to do list after her recent nose job. Fartyal must have said to Amir when he got kicked off the plane, ' Ameer, see when I'm not up your bumhole 24/7 this is what happens, you will die without me Ameer'.

She actually said in one of her interviews 'Me and Ameer have grown up together'. The interview is on youtube. They both met each other when they were grown up adults in their 20's, cant believe how pathetic she is. But really the award goes to Fartyal's mother.

Btw, she's quick to say Amirs family are villagers but I was laughing at Fartyal's mum's English in their crappy reality show. Her mother can barely string a sentence in English. You can also tell how pathetic and illiterate 'mumma' makhdoom is the way she is always laughing with her daughter on snapchat. And gold digger 'mumma' has dedicated her every breath to keeping Fartyal up Amir's bumhole 24/7. Honestly never met such a pathetic mother and daughter duo in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Faryal is sooo desperate for attention from Amir’s guy friends that she shamelessly flirts with them on social media - and this is what the world sees, who knows wtf she does behind the phone. I couldn’t imagine being in a position that would sow any doubt of infidelity in someone else’s eyes. She left THREE separate comments on that dirty looking chav Naz Izi’s dinner post where she was the LONE female. Yuck! This is Mother of the Year here folks:

8A85CC17-0409-4F95-88B8-AC4B5A40BADD.jpeg

C44DEE7D-6A1A-496E-9396-3FF64F98AE43.jpeg

9783FEF1-0F56-48A8-96F1-CAC2B1D90674.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Fakeyal went out for dinner again with amir’s friend. Seems like it was just the 2 of them alone. And out of all the restaurants in dubai they went to nusret again for the millionth time😒

She would CRUCIFY Amir for going out to a solo dinner date with any female other than her, even if it’s his mother (whom he clearly doesn’t give a crap about) - but she can shamelessly go out with this nasty looking creep 🤮

Reactions: 7
Which woman leaves her kids all alone with strangers in a country like that to have dinner with some ‘friend’ of her husband’s.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.