Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like what is this woman's purpose in life? She has no focus in terms of a career, her kids, family. She is just a full time narcissist through and through. Putting herself first regardless of everyone else including her own offspring! Something is seriously wrong with her in terms of her mental health. What mother willingly spends so much time apart from her children. Why is amir in New York and Fartyal in Dubai?

Reactions: 6
Fakeyal went out for dinner again with amir’s friend. Seems like it was just the 2 of them alone. And out of all the restaurants in dubai they went to nusret again for the millionth time😒
Again all for the gram. Only go to places they can show off. There are thousands of amazing restaurants in dubai but ofc they have to go to the chaviest one 🤣

Like what is this woman's purpose in life? She has no focus in terms of a career, her kids, family. She is just a full time narcissist through and through. Putting herself first regardless of everyone else including her own offspring! Something is seriously wrong with her in terms of her mental health. What mother willingly spends so much time apart from her children. Why is amir in New York and Fartyal in Dubai?
Dont forget alayna is in new york too and has been since God knows when. Everyone deserves a break every now and then but to send your very young kid(s) off abroad for months at a time is a bit too much in my opinion 😬

Reactions: 7
Fakeyal went out for dinner again with amir’s friend. Seems like it was just the 2 of them alone. And out of all the restaurants in dubai they went to nusret again for the millionth time😒
Well of course she gotta go to the overpriced restaurant that everyone is talking about right now.

Has she EVER bothered dressing up in anything more than trackies for a restaurant dinner? She always seems to be out in places where people dress up but she dresses like a chav.

Someone I follow online went to a 'posh' restaurant which has a strict dress code recently, and spotted Faryal and Amir there looking like homeless tramps. The influencer I follow then contacted the restaurant to ask how they didn't pull them up on the dress code and was told 'it's cos they're friends of the restaurant owners'. Bit if a joke and a blatant lie cos Faryal and Amir blatantly didn't even know the name of the restaurant they were in and probably got a free meal out of it

Reactions: 8
Lol she got Amir to put up the pic of both of them when they were young! In other news, Mariyah put up snaps of Haroon’s sons birthday. Fat Tabinda is no where in sight. It’s true the fat thing had a bust up with Arifia! Mariyah stealing the show as always! Get a life girl!

Reactions: 4
The hair dryer she is advertising that dries n straightens ur hair at the same time. She is using it on dry hair and telling ppl look how it dried and straightened her hair. Like where is the video of u with wet hair showing it actually works? I can't believe these companies actually pay this asian Jessica Alves. R these companies so desperate? a. To pay this wannabe trash to advertise and b. To advertise products so badly. The only time I've ever seen her really into advertising a product properly is when she was loving rubbing her smelly butt crack in those leggings.

On a side note, I've noticed the more we say anything here she reads it and likes to do it even more. She thinks she's clever and is showing us the finger by doing it more but really its laughable. Her and her 'mumma' are absolute vile, scumbag, trash. Her and Amir's family are exactly on the same level. I'm amazed even in her reality show some Asian pretty little thing spokesperson was saying to her u are a role model and then there was a snapchat a few days ago of some dubai influential business woman saying faryal is so beautiful, can't remember her name farhana or something while faryal was sticking her veneers and duck lips out but was making sure to hide her side profile to not show her nose job. Honestly, ppl will be up the arse of the most trashiest ppl just because they have money.

N she has Amir wrapped around her finger. She's showing she's boss hanging out with his chav friends and chilling while Amir posts snaps of his training camp and of him n faryal. Even in the reality show he kept alluding to her being like the backbone of his life and career. No mention of his family. All she could do was read the mean comments ppl give her on insta about her dressing putting all muslims in a bad light on the reality show. Just coz a bunch of idiots comment on her dressing on insta doesnt mean you put all Muslims down on national tv. Not everyone gives a tit about ur dressing n u can always turn ur comment off but she thrives on the comments.

Honestly this woman and her mother are the devil reincarnated. And she will always have Amir's support and has Amir by the balls. After bearing his 3 kids, especially that boy she knows she is set for life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow Amir is such a CHUMP. He’s having dinner with his inlaws (thank god he visited his daughter at least, stupid Faryal can’t be bothered to do that) while his skank wife is out having solo dinners with his “friends”…🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣 @ The devil reincarnated. What made me LOL the most was when fakeyal was heading for divorce and her mama her guru who was giving her tips on how to make her marriage work legged it to the USA as she didn’t want the blame for her narcissist daughter’s divorce! Amir is a man bleep and can’t be controlled with anything. He is the one with money. Fakeyal you can act lie you wear the pants but we all know it only takes a bag or pair of shoes and you just crumble at his feet 🤣

Lol she got Amir to put up the pic of both of them when they were young! In other news, Mariyah put up snaps of Haroon’s sons birthday. Fat Tabinda is no where in sight. It’s true the fat thing had a bust up with Arifia! Mariyah stealing the show as always! Get a life girl!
it pretty much sums up Amir's life compared to his family. He is stuck to a tran who has brainwashed him he can't survive without her brains sacrificing his family in the process. Poor Arifa wasn't even able to enjoy blowing the birthday cake with her son or open his presents of course Tabinda son had to take over.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My God this woman - posing with a scarf on her head and a tasbeeh in her hand now. Who apart from this trash would think of posting themselves on a prayer mat or with a tasbeeh in their hand. Just proves everything she does is for show even her prayers. She goes from one extreme end to the other. Either she's exposing all her thighs and low necks to the extent that only her nipples are covered or she's posting prayer shots. But unbelievably even in the tasbeeh post she still had to stick her tongue out! You can even hear Lamaisah in the background asking why are you doing that. Lamaisah only dogs stick their tongue out constantly and your mum so go figure.

On a sidenote, Faryal snapchatting she's having a massage and pamper done while Amir was posting dinner with her parents and Alayna, who in her own words is 'her angel who saved her marriage'. She normally says how she loves going home and misses her parents and always flies to the usa with Amir but must have been scared she will have to take Alayna back with her. Her parents are absolute trash as they know exactly what their daughter is about but encourage her. Everything she is today and does is because of the full support of Amir and her parents. Absolute trash the lot of them. You can always tell the people who come from new money apart from ppl who have always had money. When your family doesn't come from money and you newly come into it you act exactly like Faryal and her parents and Amir.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My God this woman - posing with a scarf on her head and a tasbeeh in her hand now. Who apart from this trash would think of posting themselves on a prayer mat or with a tasbeeh in their hand. Just proves everything she does is for show even her prayers. She goes from one extreme end to the other. Either she's exposing all her thighs and low necks to the extent that only her nipples are covered or she's posting prayer shots. But unbelievably even in the tasbeeh post she still had to stick her tongue out! You can even hear Lamaisah in the background asking why are you doing that. Lamaisah only dogs stick their tongue out constantly and your mum so go figure.

On a sidenote, Faryal snapchatting she's having a massage and pamper done while Amir was posting dinner with her parents and Alayna, who in her own words is 'her angel who saved her marriage'. She normally says how she loves going home and misses her parents and always flies to the usa with Amir but must have been scared she will have to take Alayna back with her. Her parents are absolute trash as they know exactly what their daughter is about but encourage her. Everything she is today and does is because of the full support of Amir and her parents. Absolute trash the lot of them. You can always tell the people who come from new money apart from ppl who have always had money. When your family doesn't come from money and you newly come into it you act exactly like Faryal and her parents and Amir.
This was next level cringe 🤮
E2E18767-7709-4B11-964A-CF6608E2B92C.png

• Wow
  • Sick
This guy is such an attention seeker. Seriously irritating and full of himself.
My God what an absolute low life. Who the hell calls themselves a hero for giving someone a hand? Isn't it normal when someone in front of your eyes needs help to give them a little assistance or helping hand and he's actually calling himself a hero! I've had strangers help me get my luggage off the conveyor belt in the airport or help me put my luggage up in the overhead cabin. I've seen strangers help elderly, old ppl who are struggling on planes or anywhere. You see an old person struggling you help them. It's basic manners.

Does everyone remember how when they helped zunaira that little maid girl who was killed by her employers and Faryal had to post a selfie of herself on instagram and caption it ' best feeling in the world helping someone.' They milked it on snapchat and instagram to the point it was embarassing and shameful. You help someone because of the blessings and prayers and because it's the moral thing to do, not for the gram and snapchat and to show off to ppl. How about helping your elderly, ill mother by spending some time with her before she dies? May God disgrace you and your wife in front of all the ppl you love showing off to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
^ amen to that! These 2 are self-serving for their own interests only and no1 else’s, not even their children.

Reactions: 4
She couldn’t scream desperate any louder with that snap of her legs. I just wish she wouldn’t snap her sitting on a prayer mat whilst posting slutty pics of herself. Like duck off with your “I might be closer god than you” attitude
She’s Shia so she really isn’t lol don’t worry

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way they behave, you wouldn't know they are parents to 3 young children, utterly pathetic.

Another thing I don't get is how Amir is OK with faryal posting literal half naked pictures of herself. I think the word for men like him is dayouth! How is he OK with random men leering at his wife as well as Faryal Makhdumb enjoying the filthy comments random men write under her posts. She's just filth if that's where she gets her validation from.

Does anyone know what the current update is in terms of Amir's mums condition?
Like Faryal has said before, them giving Sadaqah and helping people saves them from God’s wrath. So they must think they can do as they please because they’re rich and can buy a ticket to heaven.

nobody has yet pointed out that foreigners can’t actually buy property in Dubai.. at least they couldn’t last time I checked. They can LEASE property for like 99 years. But only natives can purchase property. If I’m wrong please correct me but I’m sure this is the law last time I checked!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Like Faryal has said before, them giving Sadaqah and helping people saves them from God’s wrath. So they must think they can do as they please because they’re rich and can buy a ticket to heaven.

nobody has yet pointed out that foreigners can’t actually buy property in Dubai.. at least they couldn’t last time I checked. They can LEASE property for like 99 years. But only natives can purchase property. If I’m wrong please correct me but I’m sure this is the law last time I checked!

Yes you can buy property in Dubai we own an apartment out there and we live in the UK.

It doesn’t give you an automatic residents visa there though

Reactions: 5
Faryal should be boycotted by all the Muslim people following her on sm. Sticking her tongue out with a tasbeeh in her hand is like taking the piss on her religion. Disrespectful little randi I’ve seen 5 y.o. with better manners and moral. She is clearly so bored sat at home doing nothing she deserves some punches thrown in her head maybe that would bring some decency back. I’ve had enough of the shameless and inappropriate mannerism of this ghasti

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.