Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chillpillz

I hate when people throw around the word anxiety around like it means nothing. A lot of people like myself actually suffer from anxiety disorder and it’s really annoying when people who don’t (like Faryal) throw the word around. She could’ve said the wires are bothering her instead of saying they’re giving her severe anxiety🙄
Don't be fooled. It was nothing to do with the wires. The real purpose of the picture was to show as much leg and thigh off as she could. We all know how she is in love with herself but she will have been sat with no makeup on, no coloured lenses and glasses on. That's why she didn't post a picture of herself. Instead she decided this would be a clever way of giving her horny pakistani/indian fans and Amir's friends a little hard on. She will have also thought long and hard if she should include a fanny shot as well. As she said on her crappy reality show she loves putting pics of her boobs or legs up and then letting her fans and ppl fight in her comments. Lord knows why ppl bother or care, I dont give a toss how she dresses; dress naked babe if you want. But please don't insult our intelligence and act like we are that stupid; wires yeah right!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

chillpillz

Can't believe she had to share a snap of Amir acting shocked that sky was interviewing her and praising her that she knows boxing (as if! ) Can't believe how desperate and pathetic this happily dropped out of college 'coz I got myself a millionaire' is, that she is so in love with herself to the point that she ships her small kids who need their mum and dad just to hang her tits and tongue out and show off on sc.

At the end of the day, I couldn't care less which boxer wins but can you imagine how arrogant and full of herself and how she will be hanging her tits and tongue out and blowing smoke in the camera to celebrate if Amir wins? It makes me shudder to think how much more arrogant and vile she will become!

And before and after the fight, note she will be doing her dramas of how she's on the prayer mat and can't lift her head off the prayer mat till his fight is over. How it's harder than labour for her blah blah. Does anyone really believe these lies for even one second? I noticed she just likes to copy Amir's mum. She's only worried if she's widowed she won't be able to get her tits out for a while and live a lavish lifestyle showing off and will actually have to take care of her kids.

Kell Brooke actually seems like a decent guy. I was reading an article about him where he said he hit rock bottom and wanted to commit suicide and how he struggled with his mental health and even his wife's and kids couldn't help him. There's a video on YouTube of Amir, google it, where Amir is saying he has heard Kell Brooke is gay and he should come out with it. Thought it was such a vile and cheap thing to say when you look at Amir's own history and airing his dirty laundry everywhere.

Kell brook has been such a courageous fighter continuing to fight even when both his eye sockets were smashed he still fought even though he could go blind. I really pray Kell brooke goes home happy and victorious after this fight because honestly if you read up about him, he deserves it.

Reactions: 15

masterone

Amir got kicked off an American Airlines flight... Watching him made me actually feel sorry for him, he can barely string a sentence together. This is why you stay in school kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
She’s a narcissist… she’s doing all of this to make a point and threaten him… it’s her way of testing the waters and making him think she means it this time so he does whatever she wants. It’s like those people who change their status to it’s complicated on fb and are still with their partner

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Catus g

Honestly I don’t think anyone expected him to loose. Amir may be an arrogant person and a shitty husband and son but you can’t deny he’s a talented boxer. He came so far from an Olympian and being south Asian in a country that is still racist. It’s just sad to see him go out like this. He honestly should have never changed management and stuck to listening to professionals. He hired his wife as his manager who doesn’t know a thing about boxing and embarrassed him self on the world stage. Amir went out sad and I honestly feel bad for him because I know growing up he was someone south Asians could be proud of. We didn’t have that positive representation in the media etc. However I do feel like this was from god to humble him. He was becoming more arrogant and trashy trying to be a Kardashian. My mum said something that really made me think, she said after he hurt his mother publicly he’s never had the same success. I just thought wow! I’m sure his mother had no ill intention towards him and amir did say he visits and talks to his mother etc but I couldn’t help thinking this was from god to really humble him and make him realise his faults.

• Heart

FijiNour

Chatty Member
They ALWAYS ALWAYS miss the mark due to a lack of education and intelligence.

1.) “Amirs family hit me” over and over on This Morning when they could have opened centres and shined a light and broke the taboo of the familial abuse that happens in the south asian community - could easily champion this cause.

2.) “I got robbed, it’s Sadiq Khan’s fault” - no you got set up. You show off too much. How is it the responsibility of Sadiq Khan? Pathetic statement obviously thought he was too clever with that one. On Twitter people are saying it’s an insurance job, idk. But you could address the trend of increasing crime rates and the cuts in policing, shocking increase of gun crime in the UK etc, many things that could be spoke about in an intelligent manner. But no, they keep embarrassing themselves with their interviews it’s cringeworthy to see. No “gal karne na akal” at all. I can tell amir khan thinks Ferryall is ‘clever’ I’ll let her talk. Do they even prep for interviews or watch them back? EMBARRASSING

Every other celeb structures responses by
What happened
How they felt
And then links what happens to them to the broader issue then highlighing a charity or an initiative to prevent it

There you go Faryal free media training you NEEEED it

Last edited:
  • Heart

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
The nerve this woman has. Someone asked if she has any separation anxiety from her kids (clearly baiting her) and she responds “I’m not a stay at home mom. I’m a working mom” - ah yes, bc all other working mothers willingly don’t see their kids for days/weeks/months at a time 😒 what about mothers that work from home? Tired of this floozy acting like she’s some jet-setting model signed by IMG, as if she’s contracted to walk runway shows 🙄 Fartyal, you literally record “oMg tHiS sErUm has WorKeD sO gOod on My AcNe ScARs” Instagram promos in dim dark lighting with 10 filters on to disguise any hint of pores on your skin, and hawk the same made-in-China hair straighteners as Amir’s sister. But yes, you’re a “woRKiNg MoM”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

coconochanel

VIP Member

Watch the video and read the article with Kell brooks reply. Just because Kell brook wants to fight him. Really cheap shot for a guy caught wanking on tv.
How disrespectful can you get? Whether Kell is gay or not that has nothing to do with boxing. I'm sure Amir would have something to say if Kell was mouthing off about Amir cheating on his wife multiple times. Khan and his dopey overfilled faced wife need to shut the f up and know their place which for Amir will hopefully be on the canvas on Feb 19th.

• Haha

Sparkle14

He refused to take her to USA and that’s why they not following each other. No way is Amir going to stay put at mama Makhdoom’s place. He will jump on the next woman he sees and she knows it too. Get ready guys for his next affair scandal to be released 🤣 love how the tart puts a new pic of her dad up after someone says she has no pics of him lol. If you really were close you would be attending his birthday! I agree who ever said that her family like Amir more than her! Mama Makhdoom is staying put in USA for sure now as she don’t want her daughter in law running the show. Let’s see how long Fakeyal can deal with her own shit for a change!

NittyNora0

I have second embarrassment for her when she posts anything to do with Anthony Joshua, after making out to her husband that AJ was messaging her 🤣

• Haha

chillpillz

Heard Georgina Rodriguez's show is coming to Netflix and it just made me feel even more how trashy and scum Faryal is. Georgina is a proper hands on mother, always with her kids and taking care of Ronaldo's kids he had from before and which celebrity couple could be more busier than these two. She's not a show off, doesn't stick her nose in Ronaldo's business and doesn't air her dirty laundry in public. She has had a nose job and maybe other work but you can't tell, seems happy to maintain her natural looks. You can tell her and Ronaldo have a good relationship the way they are so respectful to each other. Never seen her put him down or make out he's dumb. Never seen them cursing and acting desperate or seeking attention and creating drama. Ronaldo seems so respectful towards his mother and takes care of her too. Compare them to these 2 vile, show off, scum of the scum Faryal and Amir. When she's not filming herself, Faryal is always filmed with a phone in her hand always ready to show off and act desperate and trashy beyond words. Money can't buy class and morals. Faryal and Amir are pathetic and an embarrassment.

Reactions: 12

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
What people dont understand is that some families can be toxic and have that mentality of i birthed u and raised u so u owe me everything and i am right no matter what. This is common in asian society and i see it in amirs family. However the mum has just recovered from cancer and honestly its good amir went, even if it looks like it for show, who knows 🤷‍♀️

I think Amir is wrong for not going to see his mother often esp when she is battling cancer that’s disgusting but you know he’s a grown man? I don’t buy into the black magic by faryal thing because I genuinely think he’s just stupid. My husband doesn’t visit his mother much as she tried to destroy our marriage and has created so many problems - I actually tell him that he should call and visit more even though I don’t get along with her. But she’s hurt him so he makes his own choice. People probably blame me firvblack magic too!
👍👍 its so common to blame the daughter in law and never the in laws.

• Heart
  • Sick

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
Honestly, I really felt for Kell tonight. He didn’t have it easy going in to a ring where the majority of the crowd were booing him. On top of that, Khan’s team were making all sorts of demands to try and derail him and playing dirty tactics in the media and behind the scenes but ultimately, the best man won. I must say, for the first time ever I saw a humble and embarrassed Amir Khan. He didn’t make any excuses for his loss and he genuinely looked upset at the outcome. Faryal openly said she pushed for this fight and now he’s ended his British boxing career on a low thanks to her. A shame as at least up until this point, people viewed him as somebody who inspired other young Asian athletes, maximised his opportunities and head off to the Middle East to make money when the opportunity arose, a little dim and unable to keep it in his pants. Now he will be known as the guy who’s wife ruined his career because he couldn’t stay faithful. 😬

• Wow

chillpillz

Just saw the press conference today where Kell brook was saying how they trained together and shared a room and Amir straight away started laughing and said 'don't say we shared a room, I've heard a lot about you' meaning the gay rumours and then Kell said what about you wanking then and that shut Amir up. That was so low of Amir. Amir use to come across nice before. He's turned so arrogant and full of himself now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
On her Q&A thing on Instagram today someone asked why she doesn't post her kids much and her response was she didn't want to risk nazar (evil eye) on them. I lolled so hard! She can't exactly say because I don't even see then myself let alone show them to you guys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

joane22

God proved the better fighter tonight.

Kahn and Faryal can go dump their kids away and walk thru UK knowing there a joke.

can’t wait for the new series showing off their classless lifestyle

if I were ameer i would reconsider his friends,wife situation and reconcile with his family and give time to his mum. Gonna be a lonely retirement.

money can’t buy u class or happiness. Kell may not be as wealthy or famous but he’ll walk the streets and go to the fights knowing us brits love him

• Heart

chillpillz

Wonder what kind of bullshit excuse Amir & Faryal are going to come up with: “kell’s team paid off the ref, illegal hits, etc”
They can try it but I don't think it will work. I managed to watch the fight live and I was blown away along with others by how well Kell fought. Kell was dodging Amir's fast hands. Kell outboxed him in every round. All the commentators and experts said that. Amir's lucky it got stopped. He was hurt. Couple of times his legs crumpled and it looked like Kell had almost knocked him out.

Saw Amir's interview afterwards and he said that he wants to retire and his hearts not in the sport like it was before which is fair play. He's had a great boxing career and been a great boxer in the past, no one can take that from away from him. We all know he's been saying Faryal advised him to take the fight when he didn't even need it, why he listened to her when she has no boxing experience I don't know. I think she's going to push him for the rematch clause and he will probably end up taking it.

And yeah kell said they told him just before he walked in the ring that if he didn't change his gloves he wouldn't get paid. And that's why the match got delayed, kell's music started for him to do his ring walk and he didn't come out, I heard one of the commentators say Kell's playing tactics but then it emerged it was coz of Amir. Kell has won fair and square, that's one thing Amir can't take from him.

Last edited:
No self respecting man would let his wife hang out with other men especially alone! She can’t take care of her own children but she can go on dates with other guys how much lower can you get??

• Wow
  • Sick

NittyNora0

It’s one thing trying to keep the kids away from his family but there’s perverts everywhere , can you imagine people knowing the parents are away and taking advantage of those poor children. Even some nannies be complicit and will take pics and allsorts for money

• Wow
  • Sick