Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao you really quoted a comment I made 7 months ago😂 why do you care what anyone wishes upon her? Majority of the people on this thread dislike her bcuz of how badly she treats her kids. Evil evil witch may Allah (SWT) curse her for how she treats her kids. Can’t believe people are getting butt-hurt and offended by comments made on this site 7 months ago. Don’t start with the whole how awful and evil blah blah everyone is different and everyone expresses themselves in different ways. You think I’ve gone too far? Well you can shove your opinion up your ass bcuz I don’t give a f…
I don’t like Faryal either but how you cursing people in the month of Ramadan. This is a gossip site, gossip all u want but the Lords name shouldn’t even be bought into any comments, the hypocrisy is real.

Reactions: 4
Why is she trying to put ppl off the restaurant & cursing them saying she hopes no one ever walks in their restaurant again for not handing their CCTV footage. The Police will decide if they need the CCTV footage & the Police can get it from the restaurant. They are a business making an honest living but she has no problem cursing their livelihood!

As far as they are concerned this incident has nothing to do with them, they ate there and walked out so why should they give any footage. They already have plenty of it.

I'm appalled at her behaviour. Anyone who does or says something she doesnt like she has to announce it on social media. Cursing bully.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She makes me sick when she badmouths a place, she’d have bleeping eaten there free if she could have

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Like she needs anymore cctv footage out there to show how she appears to intentionally walk away from amir before the robbery 🤔

• Haha
Why is she trying to put ppl off the restaurant & cursing them saying she hopes no one ever walks in their restaurant again for not handing their CCTV footage. The Police will decide if they need the CCTV footage & the Police can get it from the restaurant. They are a business making an honest living but she has no problem cursing their livelihood!

As far as they are concerned this incident has nothing to do with them, they ate there and walked out so why should they give any footage. They already have plenty of it.

I'm appalled at her behaviour. Anyone who does or says something she doesnt like she has to announce it on social media. Cursing bully.
Legally they’re not supposed to hand it over to them due to privacy laws. They can hand it over to the police without an issue but not to Amir and Faryal.

Reactions: 5
Its sahara grill in leyton. Faryal says they refuse to hand over the footage but she doesn't say whether they refuse to hand over the video footage to the police or to Faryal. Obviously I can understand them not handing it too faryal as as the video shows insidr the resturant and will contain faces of people. Its a police matter. Im sure they cant refuse to hand it to the police.

Faryal said they knew exactly when he was coming out of the restaurant so she thinks someone inside the resturant, whether its a customer or not tipped the thieves off. Amir said he thinks he knows who it is and has tipped off the police.

I think the problem is amir is too nice of a guy and as such has been taken advantage of by people, i mean weve seen it even in his own family and the bad 'management' with that wedding hall in bolton. Amir needs to not be so trusting.

Reactions: 1
FF22DB9D-A75D-4C22-BE41-D3F4CF287D0E.jpeg
This 🤡 clown! She was probably DYING to use this filter and have her little Kim kardashian moment. They are really milking the crap out of this incident, just as they do with anything else

• Haha
Its sahara grill in leyton. Faryal says they refuse to hand over the footage but she doesn't say whether they refuse to hand over the video footage to the police or to Faryal. Obviously I can understand them not handing it too faryal as as the video shows insidr the resturant and will contain faces of people. Its a police matter. Im sure they cant refuse to hand it to the police.

Faryal said they knew exactly when he was coming out of the restaurant so she thinks someone inside the resturant, whether its a customer or not tipped the thieves off. Amir said he thinks he knows who it is and has tipped off the police.

I think the problem is amir is too nice of a guy and as such has been taken advantage of by people, i mean weve seen it even in his own family and the bad 'management' with that wedding hall in bolton. Amir needs to not be so trusting.
It had nothing to do with trust for this incident. It was becoz of his ego & his constant showing off after he lost to brook on social media. The robbers clearly had no intention to hurt him, they could have done a lot worse & taken her ring that she was happily laughing about on April's fool day about taking off or taken their phones & leaked/blackmailed them.

They can't refuse the police the CCTV footage . It's Faryal thinking she can demand it & do whatever she wants. Restaurants have already taken a massive hit due to COVID. This was a very nasty & evil thing of her to do trying to incite the public against a business & get ppl to not go there & then cursing them that she's hopes no one should step foot in there. I honestly think she is so evil to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Faryal’s manufactured face in this cringe winky face meme reminds me of these stickers my daughter has of cartoonish body parts that u use to decorate inanimate objects
A7480521-86EC-4CD9-AB95-3ED5D2ACCE7C.jpeg

Damn these two have ZERO chemistry. And why does the show moniker feature BOLTON when they don’t even live there? The scene filming the kids was probably the most amount Faryal spent with them that entire day 😒
4B4CD6B8-1D52-43EE-9A2C-6C57B72D6902.jpeg

• Sick
Doesn’t anyone else think it’s a coincidence that this robbery happened right before their reality show is out. I mean the first thing they literally did in the morning was talk to the daily mail.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww Faryal u've got ur knickers in a knot over comments on here. Posting some Nobody on ur insta story to defend u is really pushing it. You 2 losers need to get ur priorities right, for a start Faryal act like a mother to ur kids instead of busy photoshopping ur arse in that blue dress.

And you Miss Nobody or whoever the hell you are, grow up. Speak up for all the injustice & tit going on in this world but you got nothing better to do then be Faryal's spokeswoman. You've just bashed the whole Asian Community for some comments made by some people on a gossip site, you absolute, ignorant lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t anyone else think it’s a coincidence that this robbery happened right before their reality show is out. I mean the first thing they literally did in the morning was talk to the daily mail.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a PR stunt for their show. To be honest they don’t seem scarred about the incident…they’re continuing to show off their stuff and flaunt their wealth🙄

Faryal and this girl clearly read this thread😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t like Faryal either but how you cursing people in the month of Ramadan. This is a gossip site, gossip all u want but the Lords name shouldn’t even be bought into any comments, the hypocrisy is real.
@Honeybee1 totally agree with you. People only reflect what’s inside of them so I guess that’s what’s happened here with this person going completely too far sadly.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.