Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In case some of you haven't seen Faryal & Amir's GM Britain interview yet. I'm amazed she wudn't even sit straight & face the camera because she wanted her already pinched nostrils from her surgery to look even more thinner.

And she's still going on about the comments in the interview. Get Over it now Faryal! Who gives a tit, if some ppl thought you shouldn't have ran just ignore it, but no Faryal never misses an opportunity to make a public spectacle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg her HAIR…I’ve seen balls of tumbleweed that look less dry and brittle. And of course she had to sit at that angle. She was probably sweating bullets that she couldn’t have a live FaceTune filter on her lol

Wheres the video of her rnuning off?
here U go:

Reactions: 4
In case some of you haven't seen Faryal & Amir's GM Britain interview yet. I'm amazed she wudn't even sit straight & face the camera because she wanted her already pinched nostrils from her surgery to look even more thinner.

And she's still going on about the comments in the interview. Get Over it now Faryal! Who gives a tit, if some ppl thought you shouldn't have ran just ignore it, but no Faryal never misses an opportunity to make a public spectacle.

She was like a nodding dog! Nodding away to everything amir said. Haha she must practice sitting at an angle because she didnt face straight once 🤣 i think her filers look more deformed when u look at her straight on so mYbe thts why

Reactions: 5
Oh shut your botox filled face Faryal. I would actually support her running off if she was actually a good mother to her kids but to go on TV and say you ran off because you thought about your kids first and to get Amir help is a f***ing lie and you know it. If you gave a damn about your kids you wouldn't ship them off. I genuinely think Faryal suffers from narcissistic personality disorder. You need help Faryal.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg they even did good morning Britain! Loads of Z listers have been robbed before but they never go running to the daily mail let alone GMB. I rest my case that this was all for publicity for their new series. Puke

Last edited:
God The Resemblance!

View attachment 1214172

And this statement by Amir made me laugh!

View attachment 1214174
Something doesnt sound right. I reckon the london house fell through anyway so amir using his robbery as an excuse. Amir knows who robbed him so it wasnt just a random robbery, whys he acting like london is a dangerous place when its him whos been associating with these dodgy characters 🤣 he didnt mention that in his tv interview, he was blaming sadiq khan! They are both a bunch of fame, hungry weirdos.

Amir probably fancies that jessica alves as hasnt he been caught messaging a trans before?

The interview was a mess, they have no idea how to speak or conduct themselves. They need media training, also I’m shocked Faryal went on TV looking like that with hair like that. Wth 😑

They are both uneducated and not very articulate at all. He couldn’t even answer the reason why he thinks Sadiq Khan is to blame for the rise in crime and how he can improve, just started going on about how he’s been to his fight lol

Reactions: 6
Amie comes across a bit jubilant - which is why I think this is a publicity stunt. His behaviour isn’t one of a victim. Also why wouldn’t a boxer react in a more defensive way?

sadiq khan dismissed his claims like he was thick.

They ALWAYS ALWAYS miss the mark due to a lack of education and intelligence.

1.) “Amirs family hit me” over and over on This Morning when they could have opened centres and shined a light and broke the taboo of the familial abuse that happens in the south asian community - could easily champion this cause.

2.) “I got robbed, it’s Sadiq Khan’s fault” - no you got set up. You show off too much. How is it the responsibility of Sadiq Khan? Pathetic statement obviously thought he was too clever with that one. On Twitter people are saying it’s an insurance job, idk. But you could address the trend of increasing crime rates and the cuts in policing, shocking increase of gun crime in the UK etc, many things that could be spoke about in an intelligent manner. But no, they keep embarrassing themselves with their interviews it’s cringeworthy to see. No “gal karne na akal” at all. I can tell amir khan thinks Ferryall is ‘clever’ I’ll let her talk. Do they even prep for interviews or watch them back? EMBARRASSING

Every other celeb structures responses by
What happened
How they felt
And then links what happens to them to the broader issue then highlighing a charity or an initiative to prevent it

There you go Faryal free media training you NEEEED it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Haha what a pair of twats. Sorry but if you are going to show off what you have on IG then unfortunately thats the risk you take now a days if you are scared to go out get a bodyguard! Haven't got much to say over her running off because no one really knows how they would react if a gun got pulled out.

There’s always someone else to blame with these two..my family screwed me over.. .i got ripped off millions by the builders for the wedding hall..I got robbed and it’s the mayors fault…my In laws tried to break up our marriage..no sweetheart - they weren’t the ones that had their d*cks in other peoples genitals. No accountability for their own actions/decisions.

I couldn’t watch that interview. It’s all for publicity. They did the same thing with the wedding hall drama before their first season started.

• Heart
Heyyy guys I’m new to this thread and just saw faryal post herself praying but she has nail polish on? Also is she Shia? Noticed a stone on her prayer mat

Heyyy guys I’m new to this thread and just saw faryal post herself praying but she has nail polish on? Also is she Shia? Noticed a stone on her prayer mat
yeah she's Shia, some Shia's believe u can pray with nail polish as long as the water touches ur nail beds at the minimum

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Whatttt her daughter is 4!?!! And she still uses a dummy omg? Also why had a four year old got a 5 tier cake and dressed in a bra? 🙄

Whatttt her daughter is 4!?!! And she still uses a dummy omg? Also why had a four year old got a 5 tier cake and dressed in a bra? 🙄
I’m surprised they didn’t forget her birthday. The older daughter was using her pacifier til she was 5, so go figure. The birthday party didn’t even have any of the kids’ friends - it was just a display of over the top dress-up.

Reactions: 5
The girl was dressed in a bra? But what else can we expect from fakeyal. I watched the interview, both are a dumb uneducated pair lol! And the cheek of this couple to pay £50,000 towards charity and asking for donations lol, how about you pay it yourself via your crappy show which is being aired during the month of Ramadan when people are trying to make the most of the blessed month. These two are just a walking contradiction which you just can’t make up!!! But hey It’s ok, fakeyal will be on her prayer mat in a day or two 🤣🤣🤣

It was so sad to see there was only the two sisters and another little girl for her birthday party. The whole party was just for show they never made this much effort for Lamaisahs birthdays. They’ve neglected their children so bad hence why at 4 she’s still using a dummy. Did you notice how faryal was avoiding recording the others she only showed alayna as obviously it was embarrassing there was no one else there apart from 1 other girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.