Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they walk down the stairs like that, with her trying to keep up with amir. I thought it was a charity event but again they had to make it all about them
Omg I thought the same! Major cringe - it’s not their wedding ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From all the reposted pics all I can see is influencers, their mates and makeup artists attending. So who brought the 500 tickets?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
From all the reposted pics all I can see is influencers, their mates and makeup artists attending. So who brought the 500 tickets?
I think most of the tickets were given away to 'influencers', none of them would have paid for a ticket. I wonder how much was raised in total for charity from the event?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
B6FB3B5C-7841-450A-9BFA-DF9A8FBD5763.jpeg

Her transformation to “Jigsaw” is now complete

Scary. She looks 50.

And of course they got the daily mail to be there, they will report anything!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-chic-display-host-ramadan-charity-event.html
the majority of the”article” is describing her and what she wore - yeah, REAL charitable. LOL who the F wrote this drivel!?

Faryal sported a glamorous gown with silver sequin embellishing, the dress featured a cut-out batwing design with a v-cut neckline.

The influencer added glimmering silver jewellery with half-hoop diamond earrings for the glitzy ensemble.

Faryal added full-glam makeup, with a dark liner and mascara bringing out her emerald eyes, as she sported a pink-nude lip.

Her brunette tresses looked sleek in a middle parting as they fell freely into a soft wave.

Super random, but did anyone see that Amir had reposted this hooker (I mean seriously who the F dresses like this to an “iftar” !?) on his IG story? And then it was swiftly deleted, probably by Faryal lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
You mean she paid the daily Mail to write the PR piece up.

influencers turn up anywhere for a feed, so who was paying or donating? Most of these influencers don’t have much money just free stuff. They wheeled out that ex cricketer from ages ago with the big ears,

Reactions: 6
590CC85F-7D58-435B-BDB4-781B188A80C6.jpeg

Lame tweet coming from Faryal in 5,4,3,2…lol

glad to see Amir made an effort to visit his family twice now during his London trips. Meanwhile Faryal is out having dinner and sheesha with her “friends” 🙄 can’t she just be cordial even once?

View attachment 1199739
Lame tweet coming from Faryal in 5,4,3,2…lol

glad to see Amir made an effort to visit his family twice now during his London trips. Meanwhile Faryal is out having dinner and sheesha with her “friends” 🙄 can’t she just be cordial even once?
He's entitled to his professional opinion. She made it personal by making an unnecessary dig about him being jealous of the money Amir has made. I hope this time if she comes for him he speaks up.

All that bull she gave how she wants him to retire & can't bear to see him fight but then gets greedy for the last paycheck. Then goes to a boxing event solo & sits next to Kell brook who she was mocking calling Kelly Brook not long ago.

She likes making public scenes & comes across as a user. Amir should realise she's no better than the rest he complains about.

Reactions: 4
You know she controls everything behind closed doors and not in a good way. He’s not even allowed to invite his family to his charity event. She’s made sure they don’t see much of the kids, for what? She didn’t want amir to ever spend money on his family again but wants to act like she knows what charity is all about

OMG she looks well older than Amir and she’s what only 30? All those face jobs are catching up with her. She mocked and rebelled against her in laws to get them done and now she is the one that looks like a laughing stock!!! Harry was at the event. Amir’s parents have gone on Umrah and I didn’t see Amir going to see them before they went. He is with his siblings in Bolton right now. Fakeyal seems to be the one with the issues with his family as she never goes to visit them. mrs I forgive and forget and humble myself quotes clearly doesn't practice what she shares lol

Why did they walk down the stairs like that, with her trying to keep up with amir. I thought it was a charity event but again they had to make it all about them
Fakeyal’s idea as she loves the limelight! She was too busy watching too many USA celebrity shows when she should have been studying lol and now her dream is to put them all into action lol #realgoals NOT 🤣

Wtf look at amir posting this about Palestine and donating £50 after he had a whole ass charity dinner for the Ukraine
D20DA78E-F27B-49D3-8FBF-5A0225C71E88.jpeg

Meanwhile the other woman is promoting this tit in Ramadan and I can’t comment about the person injecting her
580423CF-2A42-4E18-90A0-73F93CAB74D1.jpeg
695141B2-8257-4EC8-B2F9-6E9906AAFDBD.jpeg

Wtf look at amir posting this about Palestine and donating £50 after he had a whole ass charity dinner for the Ukraine View attachment 1202171

Meanwhile the other woman is promoting this tit in Ramadan and I can’t comment about the person injecting her View attachment 1202172View attachment 1202174
I’m hoping he got his words mixed up but in the charity world pledging is different to donating. Pledging is when you pledge to raise X amount in fundraising and donating is when you pay from your own pocket. Neither is to be sniggered at but just thought I’d mention it before people start hailing him a hero for donating £50k.

• Heart
Meanwhile the other woman is promoting this tit in Ramadan and I can’t comment about the person injecting her View attachment 1202172View attachment 1202174
😵💫🙄🤥 and Faryal has the nerve to post on IG, “hOws FaSTinG GoiNg tHiS YeAR?” - yeah I’m not Muslim but I’m pretty positive the holy
Month isn’t about maximimzing hour vanity and nariccisim. “This is where I get my fillers done” - you mean this is where you got them done this week. She’s always at the next place that can give her a free jab. But do carry on Faryal! Your face is on its way to looking like a stuffed thanksgiving Turkey 🦃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m hoping he got his words mixed up but in the charity world pledging is different to donating. Pledging is when you pledge to raise X amount in fundraising and donating is when you pay from your own pocket. Neither is to be sniggered at but just thought I’d mention it before people start hailing him a hero for donating £50k.
Lmao I read it as £50.00
it’s still bullshit cos they had previously said whatever donations they get in the last week of Ramadan will go towards Palestine, Syria etc so no either way he’s not giving 50k out of his own pocket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.