Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
faryal was a few steps behind?
Faryal will have been doing what she's always doing glued to her phone so would have been a few steps behind. Shame they didn't see her and take her phone from her. Now that would have been the most traumatising thing in the world for her. Imagine they could have leaked all the dirt she collects on Amir too.

Where were his bodyguards???
Faryal is his bodyguard. And I'm sure Faryal will be loving the media attention. She probably thinks she's like Kim Kardashian now when she got robbed in Paris. She will be snapping herself with bodyguards next thinking she's as big as her idol & not a z list celeb who rubs her butt crack to promote leggings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You don’t wish this on anyone but they have really been showing off extra hard this month of Ramadan. He was literally snapping himself buying tit in LV just earlier.

It’s like look at everything I’ve got, oh btw give me your money and I’ll give it to the poor for you (I’ll just pocket some of it for my expenses first)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You don’t wish this on anyone but they have really been showing off extra hard this month of Ramadan. He was literally snapping himself buying tit in LV just earlier.

It’s like look at everything I’ve got, oh btw give me your money and I’ll give it to the poor for you (I’ll just pocket some of it for my expenses first)
^ that part 💯

Reactions: 2
Don’t buy it tbh cause why didn’t they take his phone for blackmail, his wallet and Faryals wedding ring, convenient she was a “few steps behind” and missed it. But you never know could be true

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t buy it tbh cause why didn’t they take his phone for blackmail, his wallet and Faryals wedding ring, convenient she was a “few steps behind” and missed it. But you never know could be true
I must admit I thought the same but didn’t say anything as I felt guilty for questioning them initially… However now that you’ve said it 😅😅😅 My first thought after a traumatic incident like that would not be to post it to social media. Just 12 minutes before Faryal posted about the watch, she was posting about something else. If it did happen as they said it did… the priority wouldn’t be to share to social media ASAP. You’d be calling the police, reporting how they were dressed, how they got away etc. You'd be asking the businesses if they have cctv that covers the area etc etc. You wouldn’t be looking through your phone for a photo of said watch along with the serial number and typing a story to go with it.

Just seen the snap about filming for TV today and the interview that is already out about an incident that took place last night…. People cope with things differently but this just feels so inappropriate 🐠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
1650360751278.png

Just to add this to the collection. It is UNREAL how much filler she has in her face. Wtf. And no Fartyal, not everyone has work done these days as not everyone is a vapid as you. Vomit inducing.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Find it strange how Amir deleted everything related to the stolen watch from his IG story, but left up the post on Twitter and Facebook

View attachment 1205033
Just to add this to the collection. It is UNREAL how much filler she has in her face. Wtf. And no Fartyal, not everyone has work done these days as not everyone is a vapid as you. Vomit inducing.
2C7E84BB-893F-4277-AC0B-B3C4E7E39373.jpeg

Edited by Faryal on the left; unretouched photo by DailyMail on the right

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Super random, but did anyone see that Amir had reposted this hooker (I mean seriously who the F dresses like this to an “iftar” !?) on his IG story? And then it was swiftly deleted, probably by Faryal lol

[/QUOTE]

She’s not a hooker.. she’s a Russian business woman

Faryal is his bodyguard. And I'm sure Faryal will be loving the media attention. She probably thinks she's like Kim Kardashian now when she got robbed in Paris. She will be snapping herself with bodyguards next thinking she's as big as her idol & not a z list celeb who rubs her butt crack to promote leggings.
[/QUOTE]

Hahhahaa THIS!!!!!!! 😂😂😂 so accurate

Last edited:
In the footage she runs away, she ain’t no ride or die lol
Omg I came on here just to post that! She ran for her life. She thought f*** it I can finally have his money and be free of him. I cannot believe she ran off like that?! What the actual f***. Clearly shows she doesn't love him. She's more angry about the watch rather than the fact amir could have been killed in front of her eyes. Oh wait I mean behind her back because she ran and didn't look back lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I came on here just to post that! She ran for her life. She thought f*** it I can finally have his money and be free of him. I cannot believe she ran off like that?! What the actual f***. Clearly shows she doesn't love him. She's more angry about the watch rather than the fact amir could have been killed in front of her eyes. Oh wait I mean behind her back because she ran and didn't look back lmao.
Wow he looks behind for her & she's not even there. Ppl go running towards him but she goes after watching others running towards him. And couldn't even make the effort to run towards him. That's the least she could have done after she ran off like her pants were on fire.

Omg Faryal was screaming her head off, Faryal had to be calmed by Amir. Faryal was with her 3 kids that were nowhere in sight in the CCTV. It's all me, me, me. She is truly one of a kind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Parents? They’ve dumped their kids at every opportunity since she pooped em out.
7086AA66-4A2B-4122-A5B0-3870BFC801FB.jpeg

She never lets amir post anything without her using FaceApp on herself lol
74FD4ECD-E502-462B-BDD9-6ABC319A3661.jpeg
5A94714D-6204-4A71-BDD1-DD0007FC4EFC.jpeg
F60E3119-A824-4E20-AD69-34D2C6841A5C.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Parents😒🙄…could their children even pick them out of a line up? Like who are these strange uncle & aunty that visit us every so often

Reactions: 3
AD194277-C036-4013-9331-AC637994728D.jpeg

Jeans with rips under your butt…really classy Faryal. For her sake, at least they’re hanging off twig legs and have nothing to reveal 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She looks horrible these days! Completely ruined her face and she’s only 30.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if this incident made amir realise that she doesn’t love him at all
I highly doubt it. I'm trying to find the article but one of his friends said Amir said becoz she stuck by him during his cheating it proved to him she's so loyal to him & loves him so much.

Also in an insta QA he was asked the 3 things he likes the most about Faryal & the first thing he said was she's very loyal to me.

I also noticed in the snaps with Keith lemon when he was posing with Keith & becoz Faryal missed out on one pic, he was saying Faryal get in the pic like he couldn't even take a pic without her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.