Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mermaids of Arabia is a cute concept but I just don’t think the outfits are age appropriate and they’re both posting the pics to their public huge platforms like p**dos don’t exist, who knows what scumbag person is looking at those pics. It’s not a nice thought at all but sadly it’s the messed up world we live in.

Reactions: 2
Eeew man, what the yuck did I just watch! That sexual comment Amir made on his snap about not having to buy Faryal a valentine's card because he gives her a 'good seeing to' when he gets home🤢 and then her giggling and making that comment implying like he can't keep his hands off her 🤮 Thanks for putting me off my dinner Ameer

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Eeew man, what the yuck did I just watch! That sexual comment Amir made on his snap about not having to buy Faryal a valentine's card because he gives her a 'good seeing to' when he gets home🤢 and then her giggling and making that comment implying like he can't keep his hands off her 🤮 Thanks for putting me off my dinner Ameer
oh please, if that man was content he would not be bleeping every bimbo, transgender and prostitute out there LOL. It’s all for the show and too get more viewers. We all know they have no chemistry and the only thing holding them together are the children which are used as pawns ♟️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh please, if that man was content he would not be bleeping every bimbo, transgender and prostitute out there LOL. It’s all for the show and too get more viewers. We all know they have no chemistry and the only thing holding them together are the children which are used as pawns ♟️ 🤣
He's certainly packing on the PDA before their show & creeping around her.

Reactions: 3
Just seen the first few meet the Khans episodes synopsis that are out. Extremely predictable. Faryal juggling her makeup business & taking care of her three kids. Faryal praying on her own in the hotel room because she can't bear to watch him fight. Everything already predicted. I'm sure it's 10 episodes and 30 mins each. 5 hours of a reality show all about Faryal as we expected & a bit about Amir's fight.

Reactions: 1
Does she even TRY to be nice to Amir or is it not even possible for? I can’t help but think her arrogant stuck-up-her-own-arse persona is genuine. She looks like the stuff of nightmares but has the nerve to be awful to him:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Omg. Really holding myself back cause I could say a LOT but… I’m shocked at the surgery. 😐😐

Wow what ppl do for show. Went straight for ep 6, the fight scene. Only bit of the reality show I intended on watching. Exactly how predicted Faryal crying & praying on the prayer mat. But what stunned me was she actually performed a prayer for the camera!

And the acting! Frantically saying I didn't get to say goodbye to him while stood outside the hotel, clutching Prayer beads for the camera, while wiping her eye which was dry & then hid her smile that came across her face for a second. Faryal u were staying in the same hotel room as him & he's not going for war.

But then says as soon as she saw a msg saying sorry sister she realised damn he's lost, shouldn't her first thought have been thank God he's alive rather than disappointment? What a pack of lies ppl sell. Someone from here could have written her actions for that episode. Kudos to you Faryal for your acting.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
For a couple who have been married for 9 years, it is awkward to watch them on screen. Their conversations are weird and they act like strangers. No affection, familiarity or anything.

Reactions: 11
Omg. Really holding myself back cause I could say a LOT but… I’m shocked at the surgery. 😐😐
She was a very pretty girl and she defo ruined her face. Oli London vibes and the contacts need to go. She put Botox in every possible place on her face 💔

Reactions: 7
I did the same and literally only watched the last half of episode 6 as I know the majority of the show would just be about Faryal's so called modelling career lmao. Sorry to say but Lamaaisah's behaviour and vocabulary is that of a child 2 or 3 years younger than she actually is and I believe that is purely down to their crappy parenting and dumping her at every opportunity they got, moving her from one school to another and just not giving a damn about her development or education.

Reactions: 9
if
768F02B3-78BA-4E15-ADB4-EFA4888A6039.jpeg
she’s trying to mug people off by saying she hasn’t had a nose job, then it’s evident to say guys “ pigs 🐷 really do fly” !!!

Reactions: 5
Does she even TRY to be nice to Amir or is it not even possible for? I can’t help but think her arrogant stuck-up-her-own-arse persona is genuine. She looks like the stuff of nightmares but has the nerve to be awful to him:
So much negativity between them, you can just feel the hatred. She never misses an opportunity to make Ameeer look like a fool and he falls for it every time. Why doesn’t he just knock her twig self out with a good punch 🥊

translation: “I need new wedding pictures because my current face doesn’t match the one I got married in 10 years ago” LOL

What an absolute attention bleep. She is the one that wanted an over the top celebration to match the size of her inflated ego, and now she she wants another one because it’ll be another reason to have cameras around them.

Reactions: 4
I’m not planting a seed, only as faryal has always been fair in complexion.. however in the new episode of the khans, it looks like she had whitening injection and looks a lot fairer? 🤷🏻‍♀️

The show said some scenes were recreated for entertainment purposes but I think they went too far in how they faked so much. The 1st episode of her modelling was done after Feb 19th 2022, after the fight when her bestie Manaza drove her there. She uploaded lots of snaps when she modelled only recently for that bridal shoot & Amir had even uploaded snaps saying it was the last day of filming yet they made out this happened in episode 1 months ago.

Alayna didn't even get back from the USA till just before the fight. I remember Faryal had gone off social media end of Jan or beginning of Feb 2022 & Alayna came just before the fight when Amir had put a post up of them picking Alayna & Mama Makhdoom from the airport saying it was a delay in her passport. The shooting of Meet the Khans started around August 2021 and Alayna wasn't even with them at that time, she was in the USA so I don't know how the beach scene happened months before in the first episode.

I’m not planting a seed, only as faryal has always been fair in complexion.. however in the new episode of the khans, it looks like she had whitening injection and looks a lot fairer? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Damn if that’s true she’s a big hypocrite! I remember her talking about her daughters skin colour and that she gets hate for it because it’s a deeper skin tone

Damn if that’s true she’s a big hypocrite! I remember her talking about her daughters skin colour and that she gets hate for it because it’s a deeper skin tone
Like I said she’s always been fair, but way fairer now, more Chinese porcelain skin and no bleach cream is going to give you porcelain skin? These results are achieved by Glutathione skin whitening injections/ iv drip 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.