Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ky11

She should have gotten better representation and begun legal action against Amir for defamation. Has she already spent what The Sun paid her for her story cos she could have easily used that to begin legal proceedings and be in line for a couple of hundred thousand, maybe more, for defaming her on tv.

It’s all a bit of a shit show, isn’t it. And why am I seeing multiple posts about Faryal’s ‘fake tits being out’ because A) they’re clearly not fake (ask anyone with actual implants or a doctor, because to us it is obvious hers are real - she’s gone to town with facial work yes but body seems to have been left alone) B) They are no more ‘out’ or ‘on show’ than 90% if f girls on a night out. It’s honestly a bit weird talking about her chest so much when she shows like 5mm of cleavage 😅

She wants to look a bit sexy and that’s fine. Mixing it with religious Muslim quotes is the odd bit, but so is fixating on her chest lol
Sorry - do you seriously think Faryal’s boobs are real? What planet are you on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ooKittyKatoo

Faryal watching the Beckham documentary she probably thinks her & Amir are on the same level as the Beckham's 😂 yeah right I don't think Netflix will be calling these two clowns anytime soon the only one's stupid enough to give them a reality show were the little known channel bbc3 & they only got high ratings because I bet all the Asians tuned in to laugh at them.

Faryal loves mentioning famous women that have also been cheated on by their husbands it makes her feel better because she then thinks she doesn't look like a dumb, desperate doormat she mentioned Beyonce before & how she forgave Jay Z for cheating. Faryal you can mention other women that have forgiven their husbands for cheating but there still will never ever be anyone as stupid as you or anyone that has zero self respect or no morals like you. Beyonce & Victoria forgave their husbands for cheating because it was a one off mistake they are not sat there & forgiving them again & again for constantly sticking their dick in other women like you do with Amir. I doubt Victoria & Beyonce would be forgiving their husbands if they were constantly shagging about all throughout the marriage & lying & humiliating them again & again.

Amir will never stop looking elsewhere & Faryal the dirty woman has accepted it because then she gets to get her tits out the cheap tart. Faryal can't even sit & have dinner with her kids they are sat in front of ipads then she has the nerve to mention & use the same kids when her marriage is exposed for being a fake shit show with her line "think about my 3 children" how about Faryal YOU & AMIR THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN CHILDREN FOR ONCE!!!

Reactions: 12
Who would want Tityal as their child's Godmother who barely even looks after her OWN children. You're trusting THIS woman with your kids after you die?? Like.... Tf

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ooKittyKatoo

Faryal always dresses Inappropriately at kids parties it's like she uses any event as an excuse to get her tits, stomach or legs on show even a child's party won't stop her from her tacky dressing, everyone at the party must be so embarrassed looking at her. Faryal's friend looks pretty & classy Faryal looks like a clown standing next to her 😂 why was Faryal rubbing her fingers begging for a watch so she didn't get her London house so now she's begging for a watch 😂 Faryal sitting with the men smoking shisha with her caption "I should have been a boy" no Faryal your just a desperate woman with zero self respect that's why your sat with the men smoking instead of mingling with the other women.

Most of Faryal's friendships are all through Amir like Amir’s mates wives she has zero friends of her own no one from her childhood or school Friends she just leeches on to anyone that Amir knows. Faryal's brother put a quote up on Snapchat the other day & it was blatantly aimed at Faryal it was about women who are so focused on using their bodies, dressing & makeup to get attention from others & that's what makes them happy in life when they should be focused on pleasing God & not pleasing people.

Reactions: 11

chillpillz

This is why I have an issue with her bashing others. It's not about when the pic was taken, if u've advocated for a boycott of Chanel, don't post a pic wearing it. Slimeball Sue fighting ppl in the comments is hilarious. Only they can call out others but don't u dare call them out!

She'll never condemn the Saudi govt because they're filling Amir's pockets for boxing matches there. She put a pic with Eminem on her beauty page, yet is bashing Selena Gomez for being silent n has a problem with Angelina Jolie.

Ppl saying Faryal has received so much hate but look how she spoke up for Palestine. So u can't criticise Faryal, sounds like the Western policy on Israel.

Never before has the Palestinian movement been hijacked by such morally corrupt ppl turning this into a promotion for ppl to praise each other n self serve themselves. Shame on them.

Reactions: 11

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
And of course the idiot Amir posts a photo of them drinking coke 🤣 nah lost all respect for these two. They’re preaching to the converted whilst doing what they want themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ooKittyKatoo

In the news here in the UK there is a huge story in all the papers about the comedian Russell Brand who is a sexual predator he groomed women used his power & fame to silence people & because he was famous he was surrounded by enablers hiding his ways even though everyone who knew him said there was something off about him & he would make a lot of sick sexual jokes aimed at women. Russell is going with the same narrative as Amir "why are the women coming out now, why did it take them this long" & trying to say they must have another agenda like they want money or want fame.

Amir is no better than Russell ok Amir might not have raped anyone but manipulating, lying & grooming women for your sick sexual needs is just as bad then blackmailing them & slandering them after aswell. I can't believe the UK papers haven't called Amir out for being a sexual predator aswell instead they downplay it & call him a "love rat" when clearly it's more serious than that in fact all the big TV shows have invited him on to promote his stupid book 🙄

noseyaf12

She should have gotten better representation and begun legal action against Amir for defamation. Has she already spent what The Sun paid her for her story cos she could have easily used that to begin legal proceedings and be in line for a couple of hundred thousand, maybe more, for defaming her on tv.

It’s all a bit of a shit show, isn’t it. And why am I seeing multiple posts about Faryal’s ‘fake tits being out’ because A) they’re clearly not fake (ask anyone with actual implants or a doctor, because to us it is obvious hers are real - she’s gone to town with facial work yes but body seems to have been left alone) B) They are no more ‘out’ or ‘on show’ than 90% if f girls on a night out. It’s honestly a bit weird talking about her chest so much when she shows like 5mm of cleavage 😅

She wants to look a bit sexy and that’s fine. Mixing it with religious Muslim quotes is the odd bit, but so is fixating on her chest lol
Her boobs are not real you can tell a mile off! She has done work on more than just her face

ooKittyKatoo

Faryal making a fake gun with her fingers pointing it at Amir & saying "give me your watch" & then their both laughing like two clueless idiots like who even jokes & laughs about being robbed at gunpoint & nearly getting shot. Faryal thinks she's being cool but she just acts like an immature twat & comes across like a dumb bimbo with zero self awareness.

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Current drama: Amir’s predatory sexting and cheating got exposed, so he did the only thing a weak minded F-boi would do, slander the victim! Faryal profited from her humiliation by securing more Birkins and a G-wagon, but no one would want to trade places with the world’s biggest blow up doll doormat wife. They were hoping to sweep Amir’s exposé and threats under the rug by blocking comments and spreading lies, but it seems that the rug may soon be pulled from under their feet….

• Wow

chillpillz

I think she meant home as in London is home. That snap was a hotel room. I remember when she lived in the UK, she would say Dubai was her favourite place in the world n was always desperate to get to Dubai n now she's in Dubai the UK is her favourite place.

That snap Amir posted is hilarious. She's missing him. Who r they trying to fool. U mean checking up on u to make sure ur not shagging someone else the public could find out about.
---
What is the purpose of posting this? It's clearly not for the benefit of Amir when he's just been getting it on with other women, otherwise she would have sent it to him. Giving me nasty, desperate vibes as we know who'll be visualising her in that n asking her to post a pic trying it on.

IMG_20230924_180405.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

NittyNora0

The funniest thing is she’s starts getting tattoos after her husband was infatuated with some other woman’s tattoos

chillpillz

Did Faryal just come to London to treat her minions to meals in fancy restaurants. To make sure they're ready to bash any girl who speaks up about Amir.

Well done Slimeball Sue! U've been upgraded to fancy meals for ur dirty work. Hope u didn't piss urself with excitement meeting ur idol.

I can imagine the covo at the table:

Slimeball Sue: Bitttcch u look amazing. Every hoe n sidechick r dying to be u. Everyone's jealous coz ur high maintenance n need Amir to maintain ur lifestyle.

Faryal: I know right, they hate me just for existing n breathing.

Slimeball Sue: Bitttcch I've been ur loyal fan since the robbery, here autograph my napkin!

Faryal: I'm the biggest Asian, even Priyanka Chopra who has 89.4 million followers isn't big like me. Even Mahira Khan who has 10.4 million followers, can't compete with me. They wana be me, they wana look like me.

Slimeball Sue: If Sumz or FH dare say one more thing now, I'll lay my life for u now. I'll get run over by a truck for u now bitttchh!

• Haha
  • Heart

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
^ what kind of dumb question was that anyway? as if she would ever be honest lol.

where are the real questions? what happened to you promoting a “beauty pageant” that you claimed to be a “jury member” for? LOL…what happened to that poor dead servant girl from pakistan that you and Amir exploited for “awareness” and then did nothing? why are you SO behind on product development for your ali expesss makeup line? who the F cares about a “lip kit” anymore? 🤪🤪

• Heart

NittyNora0

If you so high and mighty, why did you get married to someone that can hardly string a sentence together? Tell you why cos they the biggest pendu themselves. No girls these days get married that young wtf esp without even finishing any form of education. If you’ve noticed Faryal can hardly string a sentence together herself, her vocabulary is atrocious. Also no one stays with a serial cheater who has publicly embarrassed them time and time again. That is major pendu behaviour.
Oh well at least she’s got her handbags and looks like wacko jacko, she’s defo winning.
---
Had to chuckle when little Muslim books have been using fakeyal of all people to advertise their kids Ramadan stuff esp when she’s slutting it up in London without her kids. How desperate are these companies, no integrity at all

Reactions: 9

ooKittyKatoo

Faryal looks hilarious in that photo next to the footballer why is she touching her tits 😂 she clearly has her cleavage out so people look at her fake tits that she paid for so why does she try acting like she has an ounce of dignity by putting her hand there if she actually had respect for herself & her religion she wouldn't wear that cheap, tacky slutty top in the first place. The caption sounds so desperate "London linkups" like she's trying to make out she knows him & linked up with him when clearly she just bumped into him at the same place & begged for a photo.

Faryal's "minion" Sue is happy she got a free meal & a mention for being Faryal's arse licker all Faryal's friendships are transactional even her marriage is transactional. Faryal is definitely pissed off at Amir because she never got her London home or in other words her "payoff" for being a good little "doggy" & staying after getting humiliated & cheated on again, they were supposed to travel to London together & look at properties but Amir just lied & strung the doormat along then when the time came he backed down he wasn't going to spend millions on Faryal especially after he thought he had already bought her off with the car & handbags 😂 dumb & dumber can't even keep up with their own lies anymore. Even their house is Dubai is crap & needs work doing Amir is so stingy & tight he got the cheapest house he could possibly get when he could have easily got something so much better with his money.

ooKittyKatoo

Amir post a photo of him & Faryal when he fucks up & gets caught after the whole Sumaira stuff & the numerous other stories of him begging women for nudes & to meet up he was posting old photos of him & Faryal none stop like he's trying to prove something to his followers 😂 Amir & Faryal are so clueless it looks even more embarrassing when everyone knows their marriage is a fake shit show & there are stories & proof of Amir sending his dick photos to loads of other women but then he's pretending as if he loves or cares about Faryal by posting some stupid old photos like that means anything, obviously that's all it must take for Faryal the doormat to be happy Amir posting a stupid photo.

If Amir wanted to show he cared about Faryal how about stop sending dick pics to random women & begging to meet up & fuck them instead of posting fake photos of how "happy" you are with "Michael Jackson" if you were happy with Faryal you wouldn't be sniffing around elsewhere all the time. Faryal must be the dumbest woman ever on the planet at this point you can't even feel sorry for her in fact she deserves to have a husband like Amir. Women like Faryal are dirty they know fully well their husband dick has been elsewhere yet they continue to get on their backs & pop more kids out 🤢🤮 Faryal has zero morals, values & self respect. How can any normal sane woman be in the same room as a man that has done what Amir has done let alone get in the same bed as him ewww they are both disgusting as each other.