Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
“I’ve noticed a lot of people continue to life their lives while our brothers and sisters are STILL dying”…proceeds to go to Doha for a vacation. Thank you for leading by example Faryal!

Reactions: 9
Someone tell her to stop posting Ramadan reminders and duas followed by her fake tits popping out
Also the hypocrisy of her being out half naked in a mini skirt and having the audacity to talk about Ramadan and Palestine... gtfo Faryal you put up a fake act and now everyone knows it. YOU never gave a shit about Gaza, otherwise your heart would never let you abandon your own kids and move on with life like normal. The rest of us have been deeply affected by this and you just took advantage of everyone's emotions being high so you can pretend that you care.

chillpillz

Sorry guys for putting this on here, but I have a lot of respect for the bloomingman from Dubai Bling the way he's been posting on Palestine. Huda beauty has as well. I also respect the fact that Faryal is speaking up on it.

I'm amazed, charities like Oxfam etc r getting so much hate for asking for donations on FB etc, ppl saying shame on u Oxfam for wanting to give to Palestinians. I've shamed ppl in the comments that there's no humanity that ppl can't bear a charity giving food n water to Palestinians. In return u get comments that Palestinians deserve it coz they brought it on themselves. Also saw comments where ppl r mocking the situation saying stuff like haha we have electricity, they don't. The electricity was cut off so the Palestinians can't record the genocide against them.

Palestinians r living in an open air prison where Israel controls their water, airspace n land. They have no army, not even a police force, but ppl don't seem to care. But they can't deny the truth.

No western news channel is showing the real footage of what's happening. Kate Middleton, Prince William, Meghan Markle n Prince Harry all issued a statement in support of Israel, while entire families r wiped out from an Israeli terrorist army.

We need these influencers to speak up, n so should we by educating ourselves on the situation, to be able to correct the lies on social media.
---
And yes it's true these influencers should've been speaking up about this way before it got so bad. Palestinians have been living for over 50 yrs. I hope these influencers don't forget about Palestine n continue to post when the bombing stops.
---
And yes it's true these influencers should've been speaking up about this way before it got so bad. Palestinians have been living for over 50 yrs. I hope these influencers don't forget about Palestine n continue to post when the bombing stops.

Last edited:
  • Heart

chillpillz

In Amir's interview, the interviewer says ur book claims u went broke, but ur wife still supported u. Lmao! Is there a bigger narcissist than Faryal n a bigger pair of liars than these 2? Amir then clarifies he wasn't broke but lost earnings on the wedding hall. I don't think he read that part of the book Faryal wrote for him.

What has she done for him? Since she aired his family's issues n got AJ involved, got him to do kebab shop openings n shows, they've become Z-list TV celebrities, solely for Faryal's image.

She said she can't bear him fighting. But as soon as his dad was out the pic, Amir's own words were Faryal wanted to reignite his love for boxing n pushed him to take the Kell fight, which she arranged.

I remember her interview before the Kell fight, saying after it she'd go for a Garcia rematch! What happened to her fear of him dying in the ring n wanting him to retire?

Amir has also done a u turn. In the recent podcast which he shared a snippet of, he said Faryal uses his card n spends his money all the time. No mention of Faryal spends her own money this time. Just goes to show how much he lied so he could cheat in peace until the public find out.

ooKittyKatoo

They really are trivialising his cheating by saying “silly mistakes” and “good woman for staying” its embarrassing. I feel Amir gets away with it because media expect men from south Asian backgrounds to behave like this and expect the women just except it. Hardly girl boss and power couple goals
Amir doesn't fear Faryal will leave he knows she's not going anywhere hence why he carries on cheating again & again & again. Amir knows Faryal is obsessed with fame & money & she can only stay relevant by being Amir Khan's wife if he genuinely was worried or cared about the doormat leaving he would have stopped cheating after the first time but he knew she's not going anywhere & that he can buy Faryal's forgiveness by throwing some handbags at her.

If Faryal had an ounce of self respect she would have left Amir after he cheated the first time but yet she popped out more children with him because she wanted to keep him trapped & use the children to guilt trip him. Amir cheated on Faryal whilst engaged to her, cheated on Faryal whilst she was pregnant & cheated on Faryal 2 weeks after she gave birth to Alayna how much more does Faryal want to get shat on by Amir it's so embarrassing. And of course dirty Amir is going to praise Faryal for being a "good doggy" he gets to shag about whilst Faryal is sat at home doing his admin 😂

• Haha

noseyaf12

Now it makes sense why she stopped posting So much about Palestine. Did you notice she went back to posting her normal crap and barely anything about Palestine. She was trying to keep itv happy but it still didn’t keep them from dropping her. Yes she got a lot of work done in preparation for big brother that’s what she’s more pissed about

chillpillz

Sumaira didn't approach or get paid by The Sun. FH has already spoken about this in one of her videos posted on insta. (Apparently a source told The Sun to check her snapchat or something as she had said something about AK) then they approached her for comment. Not that it matters even if she did approach them.

The Sun confirmed it wasn't Sumaira who approached them and they haven't paid her a penny.

chillpillz

I thought Ken was ok too until I saw what a nasty piece of work he is. When Faryal put that statement up about Sumz, he called Sumz an animal n was mocking her looks n saying vile things about her n then was fighting with ppl in the comments who told him he didn't need to be so vitriolic towards her. Not something u would expect from a celebrity/influencer. He's a nasty guy so I get why he's good friends with Faryal.

Interestingly he said in a QA that Faryal msged him on insta that she thinks he's so funny n invited him to dinner to her house n that's how they became 'besties'

I honestly think that's how she's meets her besties who aren't Amir's friends or their wives. I always remember her saying Shabana's husband Abid is her bestie n she can tell him things she can't tell anyone. Weird she doesn't say it about Shabana.

ooKittyKatoo

Has anyone seen Faryal's latest Tik Tok where she is doing the challenge where the kids are allowed to swear because they have permission just when you think this useless excuse of a mother couldn't get any lower she proves she can go even lower the only bit of parenting Faryal does is forcing her kids to do Tik Tok videos where they look terrified of her. Alayna looked scared stiff & didn't even want to do it she couldn't even speak. Faryal even said in the caption "Had to hop on the trend feel soooo bad for doing it- but here we go" so Faryal is admitting she feels bad for making Alayna swear but yet that still doesn't stop the idiot & she goes ahead makes her do it & posts it online because getting views is more important than feeling bad because you know your making your child do something that is wrong. Wow great morals Faryal 👏🏼

Screenshot_20240205_232843_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240205_232008_Chrome.jpg

Faryal claiming she doesn't know where Alayna learned it from I think the photo above will refresh your memory Faryal of where she probably learnt it from you embarrassing chav!!! Those poor kids Faryal is turning them into her.

Reactions: 8

chillpillz

Can't help notice the difference b/w Faryal n Tyson Fury's wife at the event. Paris showing respect to Saudi's culture at the events, meanwhile Faryal's shirt is so fitted a button is gaping giving a messy, classless look. No harm going a size bigger so ur clothes fit better n u look neat. Someone even asked her if it was Lamaisah's top.

Also cudn't help notice Faryal was the only woman sat at that long table full of men, Paris Fury wasn't there.

Faryal loves to get stuck in with the men n act like she knows everything. Paris Fury is so classy n graceful compared to Faryal.

IMG_20231028_025518.jpg

IMG_20231028_025506.jpg

IMG_20231028_030623.jpg

Last edited:

chillpillz

No Faryal isn't saying the attacks aren't real, not a single person has denied that Hamas killed n took civilians hostages. She is saying that the media has lied about Hamas beheading babies. This isn't something she's made up. CNN has said they can't confirm babies were beheaded n the White House has also walked back on this statement.

This is not anti semitism, no one is against Jewish ppl. They are also Jewish ppl protesting what Israel is doing to Palestine is wrong.

And yes she is so tone deaf, so are some of the others. They can't stop posting themselves at lavish places, eating lavish food between posts of Palestine.

IMG_20231016_103909.jpg

• Heart

chillpillz

Well said @luv2hatefaryal. I'm currently facing disciplinary action at work for "disrupting a big conference" by speaking up on Palestine. A director mentioned in passing how everyone has been shook by the terrorist attack by Hamas on Oct 7. I challenged y no one is shook by what the IDF is doing to Palestinians n the hypocrisy n double standards. (Not advising anyone to do this).

I've been emailing the DM n news outlets non stop calling them out for biased reporting n pointing out any factual inaccuracies. I've emailed Piers Morgan n other news channels whenever there is biased or incorrect commentary.

On social media wherever there's posts or comments with incorrect info n lies I factually correct. I spend 3/4 hrs daily on this. I have had ppl privately msging me threatening they're going to make me pay, as I post from my own accounts.

Any false news, like the video circulating of kids in a cage that ppl have posted is Hamas with captured Israeli kids. I upload links everywhere I can of newslets confirming what's false. I also attended protests that took place.

We can all donate n sponsor orphans in Palestine with a trusted charity, Rosy Pirani has shared a link with a charity she trusts. We r collectively making an effort n we don't seek praise or recognition for it. The cause is the focus n no influencer shud exploit it for self-promotion or to boost their own image.

What good is sending shout outs to influencers for speaking up, n then these influencers retweet those praises.Then stating they're dropping mysterious big brands, implying Netflix is threatening them. Not a time to be bigging urselves up.

• Heart

szn-123

“Another day another $”
Girl you ain’t making money you just spend it! 😂
Her make up line and her modelling do not make enough for her to live the life she portrays. That’s all on Amir.

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Someone tell her to stop posting Ramadan reminders and duas followed by her fake tits popping out
Also the hypocrisy of her being out half naked in a mini skirt and having the audacity to talk about Ramadan and Palestine... gtfo Faryal you put up a fake act and now everyone knows it. YOU never gave a shit about Gaza, otherwise your heart would never let you abandon your own kids and move on with life like normal. The rest of us have been deeply affected by this and you just took advantage of everyone's emotions being high so you can pretend that you care.
The moment anyone calls her out, she and her sheep followers bust out with her favorite lame “at least I’m not judging during Ramadan” comeback 😏

She’s SUCH a leech with the Dubai Blng cast. Constantly hanging on and obviously so desperate to be a part of their crew. Btw wtf are “suhroor nights”??? I thought the meal before sunrise was supposed to be a family thing - but now ppl celebrate that in restaurants too?!

NittyNora0

100% she had him go and get it, as if they’ve got Amir the greasy pervert on speed dial to offer a bag. It’s the way they constantly show off the designer stuff is so proper cringe, he can hardly string a sentence together but made two separate posts to show that he had got the bag for her. He is like a proper freshy

tittling1

Wouldn’t it be so nice if we all managed to report and take down faryal’s Instagram/ social media profiles!! ESPECIALLY Instagram because we all know that that’s the main place where she makes her income and her social media is all she lives for. IMAGINE faryal waking up one day to find her account gone for good, she’d go absolutely bonkers and feel like a close family member has died, her life would feel like it’s over. And that would be amazing. We need to do this. She doesn’t deserve a platform (even though her followers are mainly bots), someone so vile like her needs to be taught a lesson and having her Instagram gone would be a befitting way

NittyNora0

If he was really bothered about God or humanity he wouldn’t treat women or his wife the way he does, dickhead. I mean look at how he treated his mother when she had cancer, he moved across the world

this was defo a tick box exercise seen as the majority of their followers are British Asian Muslims. They haven’t got major contracts with any top companies that are going to drop them if they show their support to Palestine. How can you do a quick repost about the atrocities going on and then show your material wealth/ flash your tits the next