Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #6 He Khant keep it in his pants and she Khant grow a spine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amir uses their pics as click bait to make people watch his dodgy stories about aymen. Views are obviously dropping on the stories so he puts pics of him and faryal at the end so people go through and watch the rest of his stories

Reactions: 6
Faryal watching the Beckham documentary she probably thinks her & Amir are on the same level as the Beckham's 😂 yeah right I don't think Netflix will be calling these two clowns anytime soon the only one's stupid enough to give them a reality show were the little known channel bbc3 & they only got high ratings because I bet all the Asians tuned in to laugh at them.

Faryal loves mentioning famous women that have also been cheated on by their husbands it makes her feel better because she then thinks she doesn't look like a dumb, desperate doormat she mentioned Beyonce before & how she forgave Jay Z for cheating. Faryal you can mention other women that have forgiven their husbands for cheating but there still will never ever be anyone as stupid as you or anyone that has zero self respect or no morals like you. Beyonce & Victoria forgave their husbands for cheating because it was a one off mistake they are not sat there & forgiving them again & again for constantly sticking their dick in other women like you do with Amir. I doubt Victoria & Beyonce would be forgiving their husbands if they were constantly shagging about all throughout the marriage & lying & humiliating them again & again.

Amir will never stop looking elsewhere & Faryal the dirty woman has accepted it because then she gets to get her tits out the cheap tart. Faryal can't even sit & have dinner with her kids they are sat in front of ipads then she has the nerve to mention & use the same kids when her marriage is exposed for being a fake tit show with her line "think about my 3 children" how about Faryal YOU & AMIR THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN CHILDREN FOR ONCE!!!

Reactions: 12
Faryal making a fake gun with her fingers pointing it at Amir & saying "give me your watch" & then their both laughing like two clueless idiots like who even jokes & laughs about being robbed at gunpoint & nearly getting shot. Faryal thinks she's being cool but she just acts like an immature twit & comes across like a dumb bimbo with zero self awareness.

Reactions: 10
Faryal making a fake gun with her fingers pointing it at Amir & saying "give me your watch" & then their both laughing like two clueless idiots like who even jokes & laughs about being robbed at gunpoint & nearly getting shot. Faryal thinks she's being cool but she just acts like an immature twit & comes across like a dumb bimbo with zero self awareness.
she’s grossly obsessed with watches. wasn’t she just rubbing her fingertips together the other day in some snap, motioning to Amir about how much his watch cost? cringe

This is embarrassing behaviour for a 30+ year old. It’s what you expect of teens on TikTok. Not just that given how much they say it affected them, it’s not something you joke about in that way.

Reactions: 5
Shaking my head at how stupid this 'American socialite' (as she has self- labelled herself in Amir's book) really is.

She's meant to be a model n fashionista but pronounced chic as CHICK at an awards show.

There's a reason why they're known as dumb & dumber! Though Faryal wants ppl to believe only Amir is the dumb one. He didn't bother to go to school but has made it in life. What's her excuse for being so dumb?

So cringe, her, Amir n Myra watching the Beckham series together thinking they're the Asian Beckham's n Myra sat smug thinking she's hit the jackpot.

Can't blame Myra the vile cow, Faryal put her on the map with the very Asians she's calling "dumb P*ki' women" by making her the makeup artist for Meet the Cons. But Faryal n Amir have to lick her arse so that she speaks up when another 'side chick' comes out the woodwork.

Reactions: 4
Did you guys see the statement fakeyal and amir put out about palestine? Good for them for doing that …its better than not speaking up at all. But to be honest it seems like they got it from google and changed words around🤣 Amir is an idiot theres no way he speaks like that.

Reactions: 5
That statement about Palestine was definitely copied & pasted by Faryal from somewhere online there is no way Amir sat there & actually typed all of that up by himself with words like 'rhetoric' I doubt he even knows what that word even means 😂 yes it's good they posted something but it's like it was an afterthought they probably saw all the other Muslim influencer posting about Palestine so thought they better put something out aswell, dumb & dumber will be back to posting their superficial nonsense tomorrow.

Faryal's post on Insta with the caption "me at your funeral" with a photo of her smiling is vile she has no respect for death joking about it. Faryal is disturbed the way she talks about death like she thinks she untouchable even in her voice notes she was wishing death on women that her husband chooses to duck saying things like "I hope you die of cancer" she is disgusting then she puts quotes about 'having a pure heart' & 'your beauty is your manners' she is so delusional it's crazy & baffling to watch.

The statement is definitely copied! I saw a very similarly worded one and now can’t remember where. It won’t be long before they’re fundraising no doubt. 🙄

Reactions: 3
The statement is definitely copied! I saw a very similarly worded one and now can’t remember where. It won’t be long before they’re fundraising no doubt. 🙄
I wanna say they used chatGPT but there’s no way these numbskulls even know how to enter a prompt into that lol.

• Haha
I noticed straight after Kim K's statement went out on instagram today, Amir n Faryal posted that. Khloe was the first one to make a statement yesterday so Faryal will have expected Kim to make one too. Soon as her idol posted, within minutes Faryal n Amir posted. Check Kim's story time stamp n Faryal's, same time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have a Masters in English and there's no way even I'd write a statement like that, total word soup. It's also so inauthentic as it's obviously not written by them. They'd have been better to write something shorter and heart felt. But hey they feel like they've ticked a box at least.