Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #6 He Khant keep it in his pants and she Khant grow a spine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Current drama: Amir’s predatory sexting and cheating got exposed, so he did the only thing a weak minded F-boi would do, slander the victim! Faryal profited from her humiliation by securing more Birkins and a G-wagon, but no one would want to trade places with the world’s biggest blow up doll doormat wife. They were hoping to sweep Amir’s exposé and threats under the rug by blocking comments and spreading lies, but it seems that the rug may soon be pulled from under their feet….

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m actually concerned that Sumaira will do something bad, she has no friends or family for support and I doubt FH is enough to stop her🙁 AK needs to pay for what he’s done.

Reactions: 4
Sam
I’m actually concerned that Sumaira will do something bad, she has no friends or family for support and I doubt FH is enough to stop her🙁 AK needs to pay for what he’s done.
Same! I also think it’s crazy how many accounts have been created on TikTok this evening to shut down Sumaira. It’s crazy. I can kinda see what Sumzz & Co have been trying for say all this time. The khans are like vultures.

Reactions: 6
Fakeyal isn’t unwell, she’s holed up in bed with her million fake accounts constantly commenting on TikTok and instagram.
---
All the fake accounts you see is the greasy pervert uncle and fakeyal with a few of their tag along friends

Reactions: 5
What can we do to help summz or at least keep her from anything suicidal.

if you read this summz amir khan and his enabling wife are not worth doing anything to harm you. If you’re on here reading this you got me at least girl!

i complained to bbc about letting AK on when he’s created this fiasco and left summz life in tatters with his lies

Fakeyal isn’t unwell, she’s holed up in bed with her million fake accounts constantly commenting on TikTok and instagram.
---
All the fake accounts you see is the greasy pervert uncle and fakeyal with a few of their tag along friends
Yup…and instead of taking care of her kids she’s on social media commenting from fake accounts especially on Sumaira’s posts. Pathetic sad woman.

I still can’t get over how she said her kid can’t go on TikTok cos of that Sumz and FH. Firstly isn’t her kid underage and secondly look at the stuff she posts on TikTok and instagram for the world to see.

On IG, FH is asking Londoners, or those willing to travel to London to help. I presume this is re Sumaira. What will a random do exactly? 😶

On IG, FH is asking Londoners, or those willing to travel to London to help. I presume this is re Sumaira. What will a random do exactly? 😶
I assumed it was to protest but 🤷🏽‍♀️. Why are the western media and celebs being so blind to what is going on? Thought better of Carol Vorderman

Why is this not going viral?

Amir and his wife have done worse than other celebs who got slaughtered like kevin spacey.

What makes it worse is that they've been working together like epstein and his woman. If you guys have seen that show house of cards, they're moving like low iq versions of Frank and Claire.

Reactions: 7

Amir and his wife have done worse than other celebs who got slaughtered like kevin spacey.

What makes it worse is that they've been working together like epstein and his woman. If you guys have seen that show house of cards, they're moving like low iq versions of Frank and Claire.
right!? with all the exposure he has right now he could be vilified in the media, but it’s not gaining traction for whatever reason. it’s messed up

Exactly I don't understand what is goimg on and why they aren't taken to task. In fact it's the opposite and hes been invited to all the interviews with top shows

Reactions: 2
Hopefully this is the rise before his fall!!!

im going to message her brother on socials and ask what he thinks about the injustice his sister is creating along with his bil

Wouldn’t it be so nice if we all managed to report and take down faryal’s Instagram/ social media profiles!! ESPECIALLY Instagram because we all know that that’s the main place where she makes her income and her social media is all she lives for. IMAGINE faryal waking up one day to find her account gone for good, she’d go absolutely bonkers and feel like a close family member has died, her life would feel like it’s over. And that would be amazing. We need to do this. She doesn’t deserve a platform (even though her followers are mainly bots), someone so vile like her needs to be taught a lesson and having her Instagram gone would be a befitting way

Reactions: 8
What happened to Faryal attending London Fashion week? And Amir looks like a chubby washed up boxer someone should tell him he looks like an idiot with his beard shaved off he's trying to look younger but just looks like a fat chipmunk. I bet he bought a load of his own books & gave them to his family & also got his arse licking mates to buy some. Can't believe anyone actually turned up to his book signings all the Asians that were there it's embarrassing especially after what he's been in the papers for recently. Some people are just clueless & will lick his arse no matter what he does.

Sumaira's tik tok was sad to see but I get why some people are saying she probably only messaged Amir back because she also wanted the luxury lifestyle & when Amir & her had an argument only after that she told Faryal everything. Amir's still in the wrong the most because he's the married one & also because he lied to Geo News. Sumaira maybe thought she was special but then realised Amir was doing the same with loads of other girls at the same time messaging them building a friendship then asking for nudes & then asking to meet up. Faryal & Amir both do need a reality check & be brought back down to Earth they've been getting away with their lies & hypocritical behaviour for far too long & trying to fool everyone & it's about time they get a taste of their own medicine. If they can't appreciate what they have or be grateful for the position they are in & use it to do good then it should all get taken away from them.

Amir Khan a celebrity, himself slides into women's DMs, tells them he has a business arrangement with his wife, sends them his dick pics n begs them to meet up with him. Regardless of what u think of the women for responding this is not just 'trashy behaviour' as Faryal n her minions r making it about.

It's so sad that so called modern women r busy calling these girls side chicks n hoes n dismissing Amir's behaviour so they can keep in with the deluded "Im the biggest Asian and ppl Wana look like me" wife.

I believe Sumaira didn't cut Amir off coz he said he would give her money to help her set up her business, which is also part of his grooming. He also told that girl who he was meeting up with he was in love with her. Guy is a predator. N Faryal by publicly supporting him through this n showing off his gifts while he's being exposed, proves she is presently enabling his behaviour.

Last edited:
all this drama because khan couldn’t keep it in his pants. on top of that he lied to make summz look like the liar. that’s probably to show other girls if they try and speak up khan is powerful enough to lie and turn your life inside out. whether summz is wrong or not for her actions is not the point here the point is khan goes and does as he pleases and grooms and manipulates girls and then lies about them when he is caught out. faryal you and your minions need to understand that before you blame the girls without your rat of a husband amir these girls wouldn’t have been a problem in your self proclaimed desired by everyone Pakistani life.
I really hop summz gets the justice and yes I think we should report khans account for using it to groom girls because that’s where he begins contact and then also faryals for harassing butttttt I’ll say it now as soon as faryal feels she is mcdoomed she will make her kids an account and milk that for attention

I still cant believe sumzz family disowned her because she was msging him and they believed AK's lies.
Ikr. Her family are a bunch of assholes. How can you disown your own daughter? Her parents didn’t even want to hear her side of the story. Or they heard it and didn’t believe her. Sad.