Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NittyNora0

She did therapy for a reality episode?! And only that was to justify why she stayed with the greasy pervert uncle

• Haha
Reactions: 8

mego123

Chatty Member
Did I miss something in Lilly Ghalichi’s post? Where is she comparing the product advertised to the war crimes being committed in Gaza? I get that it’s tone deaf, but what is there to expect from these materialistic narccistic influencers. Is Faryal suffering amnesia of her own crappy posts where she completely lies about product endorsement usage? Why is Faryal going after Lilly? Bc she supposedly made some comment in support of Israel? OK well didn’t Kim do the same? And Faryal happily supports the Kardashians..View attachment 2520734View attachment 2520735
Lilly's original caption for the post included something pro-isreali but she changed it after the backlash. she deactivated comments because of the backlash. You can see people comment on her previous post calling her out for supporting Isreal, when she's made a good chunk of her income from her Iranian and muslim background.
Lilly's pro-isreali stance is very different from the Kardashians because Lilly is supporting the very side that hates her. Israel is anti-Iran and islamaphobic. I'm not sure if Lilly still identifies as muslim but she does come from a muslim background. Israel doesn't just hate the Iranian government it hates anyone in the Middle East that isn't a Jew (including the non-jewish Iranian people). Lilly also has family in Iran that she regularly visited in her youth and by supporting Israel, she is promoting any harm that can come to them in a later future when Israel tries to attack Iran.
All muslim creators should speak out about ALL islamaphobic attacks because the muslim community is usually their biggest supporters. If they are comfortable using their muslim identity to profit of other muslims, they should be comfortable using that same platform to protect other muslims from harm.

*obviously muslim influencers should try to advocate for all social justice issues, muslim or not, but I'm just focusing on muslims in this post

ky11

I am baffled behind their reasoning of not taking their son anywhere with them? How do they not feel bad.

Also why did they need a nanny with a 10 and 6 year old ?? Just shows they don’t want to parent at all because those ages are ridiculously easy compared to young toddlers. You can still get yourself ready and enjoy yourself. Faryal must not even want to dress them etc how Amir can be ok with his wife being like this is beyond me? Pakistani men are wired a certain way after watching their mothers bring them up. I’m baffled by these 2

chillpillz

How MUCH is going to Palestine from her new concealer? She said a portion of the sales, no percentage given. Very strange. I wouldn't buy if I didn't know how much was being given, but her minions r gushing over it.

Imagine Faryal at the protest, she could've attended with Ebraheem, not like she needs to do anything or has a problem dumping her kids. Imagine her n her gang load of wannabes at the protest done up like a dog's dinner. Faryal's boobs thrust out because she needs to be the centre of attention. The mysterious friend who went to the Sun to say 'Faryal is thinking of divorcing Amir' (laughing just writing that sentence) will try to get The Sun to cover this. Faryal posing with her minions n making this all about herself with a photoshoot. Look at ME!

Who the hell puts a selfie of themselves n captions it 'the bonfire night fireworks reminding me of the Gaza kids being bombed'. Cud have posted an image from Palestine but no it's look at ME ME ME!

ooKittyKatoo

Faryal exposed herself & Amir big time with that stupid prank she basically showed that they both will sell any crap if they get paid for it & will deceive their followers how dumb can you get make a prank video where you expose your own lies they're not called dumb & dumber for nothing 😂 When people in the comments started pointing out the fact Faryal is telling Amir to lie & say it taste good because they are getting alot of money to promote it Faryal's response is "I had to tell him that so he would do it" Faryal I think your missing the point the fact Amir doesn't know it's a prank & is going along with it when you tell him to lie just shows how you both operate behind closed doors he didn't once say "no this is wrong" or "I don't care about how much we're getting paid I'm not doing it & lying to people" & the fact he didn't even question Faryal & say "you don't normally do this" or "you only promote things you genuinely like & not for the money" just shows she does this all the time because Amir didn't even challenge her onit once he did it so easily the only thing he had a problem with was the taste not actually LYING! They both have zero integrity & morals no wonder they both ended up together two lying hypocrites together they really do deserve each other.

Faryal's language is vile this is how she really talks & sounds behind closed doors she had to make Amir believe it's real & not a prank so she speaks how she normally does otherwise he would have found out if she wasn't talking the way she normally does all the time. On her other videos Faryal tries putting on her "bimbo" New York accent but Faryal's real speech & tone of voice is disgusting & so unattractive she's sounds like an uneducated idiot.
"are you stupid no one's going to buy it"
"they paid us a lot of money you better say it's fucking good"
"Amir are you stupid we could get sued for this shit"

chillpillz

Firstly I don't think this gossip site is the appropriate place to be debating this n it will only get out of hand.

Secondly I would be stupid to argue with a stupid person who believes Palestine is the way it is becoz of Hamas n Palestinians live in refugee camps becoz of Hamas. U clearly have no history knowledge. As we all know, Hamas wasn't formed until 1987, well after the Nakhba in 1948 where thousands of Palestinians were killed n around 750,000 were forced to flee to save their lives, n currently r living as refugees in Jordan, Lebanon n Egypt with NO right to return. Hamas also doesn't govern the West Bank, the Palestinian Authority does, yet West Bank is under the same conditions as Gaza. N why should Hamas accept Israel's occupation n blockade.

Thirdly, it is utterly pointless to debate someone who supports the brutal occupation of Palestine, n is clearly a genocide supporter. I'm not in the slightest bit interested in what u have to say now that I know what kind of a person u r, nor do I care what a person like u thinks.

ooKittyKatoo

Faryal posting a photo of lingerie & trying to show Amir & everyone that she's in a lingerie shop whilst in London away from Amir is hilarious they are both so desperate & petty it's laughable. Faryal can post photos of underwear all she wants Amir has probably already sent his dick photos to 20 other women by now 😂 dumb & dumber can only get each others attention by showing the other they are apparently "cheating" & desired by other people how sad & pathetic are they.

They both only feel wanted by the other by trying to make each other jealous they act like immature teenagers not grown adults in their thirties with 3 kids. Faryal thinks if Amir shows jealousy he must care or have feelings for her she is so thick it's unbelievable if he cared he wouldn't be sticking his dick in other women that would be a start & he only got angry over the fake AJ messages because he doesn't want Faryal to embarass & humiliate him or make him look like an idiot even though he cheats & embarrasses & humiliates Faryal all the time & makes her look like an idiot constantly.

ooKittyKatoo

Faryal's "work" is following Amir around & attending a boxing match & being surrounded by men why is she even there & what "work" has she got to do apart from wear tight tops & show her tits to men once again leaving her kids. The only reason Amir allowed her to tag along is because he's still in the dog house after getting caught for cheating. Amir probably is really embarrassed that Faryal is the only woman there but he has no leg to stand on after getting caught so just has to pretend he's happy about his wife following him 😂

Looks like Faryal the clueless idiot has got a tattoo on her wrist she's losing the plot each time after Amir cheats she gets bigger lips, bigger tits & now even a tattoo then she claims to be a good Muslim & respect her religion. No Muslim woman gets a tattoo when she's in her 30's & is a mother to 3 kids & when she fully well knows tattoos are haram & forbidden in Islam in fact you can't even pray once you have a tattoo because your wudu isn't done properly not that Faryal cares she thinks she can prayer with nail polish on her hands & feet.

I can understand if you got a tattoo when you were young & naive & made a mistake but Faryal got this done as a grown ass woman when she fully well knows it's not allowed in Islam. Looks like it's Zaviyaar's date of birth, Faryal is so stupid how about actually being present & taking care of your kids instead of getting a dumb tattoo to try & show how much you apparently "love" your boy like that means anything. Faryal go show your tattoo to you mother & brother I'm sure they would be really proud. No wonder she's been avoiding her side of the family they don't want anything to do with her anymore she's an embarrassment 🤡
---
And also like a previous poster mentioned Faryal is still proudly showing off her Chanel bag whilst telling the world to boycott Starbucks & unfollow Kim & Kylie she is such a hypocrite guess the rule only applies to certain things & not to other things like her precious handbags & shoes. Faryal your no saint you only unfollowed your idols Kim & Kylie until very recently & probably because you got called out for it & you can't pick & choose what things to boycott you boycott it all.

Last edited:

girlinbrum

VIP Member
That is genuinely one of the most hideous dresses ever.
Does Amir look likes he's had work done on his face too or is it just bad photoshop
---
And sorry but wish she would stop talking about the Palestinians, can she name one single thing thing that she has actually helped to improve their situation? Posting fake platitudes on Instagram doesn’t count. No longer buying Chanel handbags or coke doesn't count. Cos these things have made zero difference.
Her husband is a well known celeb. She according to herself is the most well known female Muslim hahahaha. Go to the open surgeries of each and every Asian MP. Ask the MPs to stop hiding, to use their voices to help Palestians. Get together a group of strong Muslims and make your voices heard at each and every protest. Be the face of reputable charities and help to raise significant money. Go speak to Muslim leaders and ask for support- instead of turning up with no knickers in ugly dresses pretending to care.
Absolute wastemen.

Last edited:

NittyNora0

Made me laugh when she said I go to F1 every year but won’t be going this year. Erm since when has she gone every year?! She knows fuck all about the sport, just jumping on another bandwagon she has no clue about

LMAO as soon as I saw the bag my first thought was, who has Amir been sleeping around with now? Faryal reposting his story saying "I'm gonna cry 😭😭😭" yeah Faryal your husband throws a bag at you every time he cheats, relationship goals eh? We should all be sooo jealous

NittyNora0

I think we can agree that she has used this genocide and the atrocities against the Palestinians to gain popularity and followers again. She’s just followed what other influencers are doing and copy and pastes a lot of comments that she’s come across from genuine activists. It’s not changed her in any way shape or form. After seeing what is happened to those poor children and families, who would leave their kids to fly to another country to wine and dine themselves and go shopping
---
Just like her hypocrite of a husband, we’ve heard nothing about his foundation for ages and all of a sudden they want your money. I think it was disgusting sending a few boxes with your name on it and making sure the Palestinians were photographed holding them. Plus if you genuinely cared, you would be raising awareness in Dubai and not go rubbing shoulders and partying with the Arabs in Saudi, we all know what they think about Palestine!
..but don’t worry they’ll be back in England to host a charity dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Is it just my observation or has she become even more full of herself during “Ramadan”? Constantly posting herself in some feathery outfit, praying with loads of makeup on, going out for “suhoor dinners” - everything just feels super fake, materialistic and commercialized. Is this just the gulf country experience or instagram obsessed influencer experience of what Ramadan and Eid is?

mego123

Chatty Member
I noticed how everytime Faryal posts about partying & having her tits out straight after she will post something about Palestine to take the heat of herself & as if to say "look I still care about Palestine" even when she goes shopping & buys materlistic things she will straight after put a video or post about Palestine so no one comes for her & forgets what she previously posted about partying & shopping.

View attachment 2667689
View attachment 2667691

Faryal's face is practically melting here she looks so old compared to everyone else. Why does she always have that look on her face like she's constipated 😂
Faryal wants to get on Dubai Bling so bad. It's embarrassing how much she's always trying to follow the cast around so she might make it on air. She wants to get on tv so bad. She doesn't realize that the cast of Dubai bling will tear her to shreds. They're all really sharp and fast with their comebacks in an argument and faryal can barely form a sentence without saying "umm.. like". Also you have Fahad on the show who's such a good husband to Safa and spoils her so much that he'll make Amir look like sh*t in comparison.
---
None of those women in that photo with Faryal look good though.
compared to Faryal's weirdly shaped head/face, they all look amazing

chillpillz

I kept quiet to see how her CBB news would pan out n I'm howling. Byatch was all hyped up ready to draw it out n had so-called receipts ready but ITV completely ignored her. What a slap on her over inflated face! 🤣🤣🤣

Even Huda beauty n her sister Mona who both follow her, didn't like or comment on her post n she mentioned Huda beauty by name. Did she think Huda beauty was going to become her new bestie or give her a shout out!🤣🤣🤣

It's the same old ppl liking n commenting. Making out she got dropped from a lame show that's not aired in 6 yrs, when they approached her despite her pro Palestine stance. If a contract was signed, she could sue them for breach of contract, if there's no contract they can do what they want.

Howling at Amir needing a MALE PA🤣🤣That was Faryal's job! What's she gonna do now. No way was he gonna be allowed to have a female PA, she knows what would happen!

ky11

Tbh at least she is using her platform to speak out unlike many Muslim influencers and celebrities

Sorry to you personally but I am SICK of hearing this statement in regards to her - the woman literally posted the other day that she couldn’t believe people were still going about their daily lives then the FOLLOWING MORNING posted her lavish hotel in Doha. It’s the hypocrisy for me. Don’t be a 🤡

NittyNora0

It’s the pic of her trying to lie provocatively on the beach in between the Palestine posts that did it for me 🤣

• Haha