Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #6 He Khant keep it in his pants and she Khant grow a spine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know if Summz is ok. If anyone who talks to her reads this let her know she’s got supporters. Hope she makes it through this.
dunno but I’ve been checking her page/FH’s page to look for updates too. Been thinking about her. Without sounding cold-hearted, I’m assuming that as there has been no news, she’s as ok as can be under the circumstances and is still alive thankfully

Reactions: 2
In the news here in the UK there is a huge story in all the papers about the comedian Russell Brand who is a sexual predator he groomed women used his power & fame to silence people & because he was famous he was surrounded by enablers hiding his ways even though everyone who knew him said there was something off about him & he would make a lot of sick sexual jokes aimed at women. Russell is going with the same narrative as Amir "why are the women coming out now, why did it take them this long" & trying to say they must have another agenda like they want money or want fame.

Amir is no better than Russell ok Amir might not have raped anyone but manipulating, lying & grooming women for your sick sexual needs is just as bad then blackmailing them & slandering them after aswell. I can't believe the UK papers haven't called Amir out for being a sexual predator aswell instead they downplay it & call him a "love rat" when clearly it's more serious than that in fact all the big TV shows have invited him on to promote his stupid book 🙄

Reactions: 10
In the news here in the UK there is a huge story in all the papers about the comedian Russell Brand who is a sexual predator he groomed women used his power & fame to silence people & because he was famous he was surrounded by enablers hiding his ways even though everyone who knew him said there was something off about him & he would make a lot of sick sexual jokes aimed at women. Russell is going with the same narrative as Amir "why are the women coming out now, why did it take them this long" & trying to say they must have another agenda like they want money or want fame.

Amir is no better than Russell ok Amir might not have raped anyone but manipulating, lying & grooming women for your sick sexual needs is just as bad then blackmailing them & slandering them after aswell. I can't believe the UK papers haven't called Amir out for being a sexual predator aswell instead they downplay it & call him a "love rat" when clearly it's more serious than that in fact all the big TV shows have invited him on to promote his stupid book 🙄
I was thinking the exact same thing. Why didn’t they bat an eyelid about Amir.

I think it could be due to his YouTube channel which has been surrounded with plenty of controversy.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else with me.. I feel like Faryal is faking that she’s in the UK to make out that there’s no heat / fear. She usually ALWAYS posts her business seat, and lots of cringe vids of herself. Thats a daily thing with her. All we’re seeing it pictures taken of locations. I don’t believe that she’s in the uk??

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else with me.. I feel like Faryal is faking that she’s in the UK to make out that there’s no heat / fear. She usually ALWAYS posts her business seat, and lots of cringe vids of herself. Thats a daily thing with her. All we’re seeing it pictures taken of locations. I don’t believe that she’s in the uk??
was thinking the same. How did she even get to London without that airport business class shot?

I wonder if she’s pissed that Amir said they were together and all fine on interviews? And as soon as he gets back to Dubai she’s posting she has left like she’s still in charge and he needs to win her back

Reactions: 4
I really wonder if those handbags replace not having her parents or her siblings in her life, or having her kids always apart from her?

Reactions: 3
On snap Amir posted an old photo of him and fakeyal. I’ve noticed he’s been doing that for atleast the past few months…he once in awhile randomly posts a pic of them together. Definitely does it just for show and to make it seem like they’re a happy couple and that things are good between them.

Amir post a photo of him & Faryal when he fucks up & gets caught after the whole Sumaira stuff & the numerous other stories of him begging women for nudes & to meet up he was posting old photos of him & Faryal none stop like he's trying to prove something to his followers 😂 Amir & Faryal are so clueless it looks even more embarrassing when everyone knows their marriage is a fake tit show & there are stories & proof of Amir sending his dick photos to loads of other women but then he's pretending as if he loves or cares about Faryal by posting some stupid old photos like that means anything, obviously that's all it must take for Faryal the doormat to be happy Amir posting a stupid photo.

If Amir wanted to show he cared about Faryal how about stop sending dick pics to random women & begging to meet up & duck them instead of posting fake photos of how "happy" you are with "Michael Jackson" if you were happy with Faryal you wouldn't be sniffing around elsewhere all the time. Faryal must be the dumbest woman ever on the planet at this point you can't even feel sorry for her in fact she deserves to have a husband like Amir. Women like Faryal are dirty they know fully well their husband dick has been elsewhere yet they continue to get on their backs & pop more kids out 🤢🤮 Faryal has zero morals, values & self respect. How can any normal sane woman be in the same room as a man that has done what Amir has done let alone get in the same bed as him ewww they are both disgusting as each other.

Reactions: 9
In Amir's interview, the interviewer says ur book claims u went broke, but ur wife still supported u. Lmao! Is there a bigger narcissist than Faryal n a bigger pair of liars than these 2? Amir then clarifies he wasn't broke but lost earnings on the wedding hall. I don't think he read that part of the book Faryal wrote for him.

What has she done for him? Since she aired his family's issues n got AJ involved, got him to do kebab shop openings n shows, they've become Z-list TV celebrities, solely for Faryal's image.

She said she can't bear him fighting. But as soon as his dad was out the pic, Amir's own words were Faryal wanted to reignite his love for boxing n pushed him to take the Kell fight, which she arranged.

I remember her interview before the Kell fight, saying after it she'd go for a Garcia rematch! What happened to her fear of him dying in the ring n wanting him to retire?

Amir has also done a u turn. In the recent podcast which he shared a snippet of, he said Faryal uses his card n spends his money all the time. No mention of Faryal spends her own money this time. Just goes to show how much he lied so he could cheat in peace until the public find out.

Reactions: 9
Is Faryals name as the author or whatever 2p she added to Amirs book noted on the book at all. She’s probably taking a cut and cashing in (on amirs cash because he’s probably buying all the books to gift out) this bogus pile of crap.

Reactions: 3
Amir's book will be full of bullshit anyway probably gushing over Faryal & the kids & how he's apparently a "changed" family man now when in reality everyone knows he's selfish & a pathological liar & doesn't give a crap about Faryal or the kids. And the book will go on about how the "doormat" has stuck by him & helped wipe his arse 😂 Faryal thinks she's some type of queen, since when does a queen wipe a man's arse or roll over like a good doggy when a treat is thrown at her 😂 Faryal looks even more like a fool when Amir goes on about how she stuck by him when he has been shagging anything & everything for the whole of their marriage.

Screenshot_20230921_093026_Instagram.jpg

Sue the arse licker 😂 Sue is the type of woman that would encourage other women to stay with lying, manipulative cheating men & be happy with a G wagon & a few meaningless words in a stupid book because that is what their worth is. How about the men actually stop beating you up or stop shagging about that would be a start.

Reactions: 5
I believe FM is in the UK n she's keeping a low profile becoz she doesn't want FH to start up again n embarrass her while she tries to bag her crappy modelling deals n shows.

Mikey Melin has gone quiet. FH has gone quiet. The grooming predator has gotten away with it, thanks to his enabling wife who is busy promoting his book n her minions who harp on about hoes n sidechicks n dismiss his behaviour.

The lesson taught is an Asian, Muslim woman can be slandered, abused, threatened n blackmailed coz she slept with a man or responded to a married man. Revenge against her is allowed. So many Asian women in the future won't speak up against Asian men like AK coz of this, thanks to AK n FM n their vile supporters. It could be someone's naive, vulnerable daughter one day. Heartbreaking.

Has anyone read the reviews for his book on Amazon? They all seem fake, they're just too over the tip about what a great book it is and how amazing he is.

I believe FM is in the UK n she's keeping a low profile becoz she doesn't want FH to start up again n embarrass her while she tries to bag her crappy modelling deals n shows.

Mikey Melin has gone quiet. FH has gone quiet. The grooming predator has gotten away with it, thanks to his enabling wife who is busy promoting his book n her minions who harp on about hoes n sidechicks n dismiss his behaviour.

The lesson taught is an Asian, Muslim woman can be slandered, abused, threatened n blackmailed coz she slept with a man or responded to a married man. Revenge against her is allowed. So many Asian women in the future won't speak up against Asian men like AK coz of this, thanks to AK n FM n their vile supporters. It could be someone's naive, vulnerable daughter one day. Heartbreaking.
Sumaira posted an update video on tik tok yesterday. She’s doing okay thank God.

Yes FH has gone quiet but I don’t think she’s given up. After everything her and Sumaira have been through they’re not going to give up easily especially Sumaira and she even said that in her new tik tok video. Justice is coming slowly but surely.

Reactions: 7
Amir's junk food and alcohol bloated face being on all these national shows with no questions about the recent evil moves has me feeling like:

I
They barely talk at home…not surprised. Amir said the same thing before in a podcast/interview…that they barely talk except for when the camera’s are on (for their reality show). What a lovely healthy marriage🙄 Lol
I am sceptical that she was actually in London. She always posts herself shopping, out with the girls and if there’s boxing on (which there was ydy) she goes/snaps the fact she was invited but chose not to go. Something just doesn’t ring right. Also all her snaps are uploaded rather than live.. she does this often for editing anyway so that’s no different to usual. Something just felt off.

I

I am sceptical that she was actually in London. She always posts herself shopping, out with the girls and if there’s boxing on (which there was ydy) she goes/snaps the fact she was invited but chose not to go. Something just doesn’t ring right. Also all her snaps are uploaded rather than live.. she does this often for editing anyway so that’s no different to usual. Something just felt off.
They seem to be pretending. Maybe to throw that FH off the scent?