Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #6 He Khant keep it in his pants and she Khant grow a spine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Faryal just come to London to treat her minions to meals in fancy restaurants. To make sure they're ready to bash any girl who speaks up about Amir.

Well done Slimeball Sue! U've been upgraded to fancy meals for ur dirty work. Hope u didn't piss urself with excitement meeting ur idol.

I can imagine the covo at the table:

Slimeball Sue: Bitttcch u look amazing. Every hoe n sidechick r dying to be u. Everyone's jealous coz ur high maintenance n need Amir to maintain ur lifestyle.

Faryal: I know right, they hate me just for existing n breathing.

Slimeball Sue: Bitttcch I've been ur loyal fan since the robbery, here autograph my napkin!

Faryal: I'm the biggest Asian, even Priyanka Chopra who has 89.4 million followers isn't big like me. Even Mahira Khan who has 10.4 million followers, can't compete with me. They wana be me, they wana look like me.

Slimeball Sue: If Sumz or FH dare say one more thing now, I'll lay my life for u now. I'll get run over by a truck for u now bitttchh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Did Faryal just come to London to treat her minions to meals in fancy restaurants. To make sure they're ready to bash any girl who speaks up about Amir.

Well done Slimeball Sue! U've been upgraded to fancy meals for ur dirty work. Hope u didn't piss urself with excitement meeting ur idol.

Slimeball Sue: Bitttcch u look amazing. Every hoe n sidechick r dying to be u. Everyone's jealous coz ur high maintenance n need Amir to maintain ur lifestyle.

Slimeball Sue: Bitttcch I've been ur loyal fan since the robbery, here autograph my napkin!

Faryal: I'm the biggest Asian, even Priyanka Chopra who has 89.4 million followers isn't big like me. Even Mahira Khan who has 10.4 million followers, can't compete with me. They wana be me, they wana look like me.

Slimeball Sue: If Sumz or FH dare say one more thing now, I'll lay my life for u now. I'll get run over by a truck for u now bitttchh!
Hahaha 🤣🤣 Love it!

Love this! 💀💀💀

They really are trivialising his cheating by saying “silly mistakes” and “good woman for staying” its embarrassing. I feel Amir gets away with it because media expect men from south Asian backgrounds to behave like this and expect the women just except it. Hardly girl boss and power couple goals
Amir doesn't fear Faryal will leave he knows she's not going anywhere hence why he carries on cheating again & again & again. Amir knows Faryal is obsessed with fame & money & she can only stay relevant by being Amir Khan's wife if he genuinely was worried or cared about the doormat leaving he would have stopped cheating after the first time but he knew she's not going anywhere & that he can buy Faryal's forgiveness by throwing some handbags at her.

If Faryal had an ounce of self respect she would have left Amir after he cheated the first time but yet she popped out more children with him because she wanted to keep him trapped & use the children to guilt trip him. Amir cheated on Faryal whilst engaged to her, cheated on Faryal whilst she was pregnant & cheated on Faryal 2 weeks after she gave birth to Alayna how much more does Faryal want to get shat on by Amir it's so embarrassing. And of course dirty Amir is going to praise Faryal for being a "good doggy" he gets to shag about whilst Faryal is sat at home doing his admin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who would want Tityal as their child's Godmother who barely even looks after her OWN children. You're trusting THIS woman with your kids after you die?? Like.... Tf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Faryal always dresses Inappropriately at kids parties it's like she uses any event as an excuse to get her tits, stomach or legs on show even a child's party won't stop her from her tacky dressing, everyone at the party must be so embarrassed looking at her. Faryal's friend looks pretty & classy Faryal looks like a clown standing next to her 😂 why was Faryal rubbing her fingers begging for a watch so she didn't get her London house so now she's begging for a watch 😂 Faryal sitting with the men smoking shisha with her caption "I should have been a boy" no Faryal your just a desperate woman with zero self respect that's why your sat with the men smoking instead of mingling with the other women.

Most of Faryal's friendships are all through Amir like Amir’s mates wives she has zero friends of her own no one from her childhood or school Friends she just leeches on to anyone that Amir knows. Faryal's brother put a quote up on Snapchat the other day & it was blatantly aimed at Faryal it was about women who are so focused on using their bodies, dressing & makeup to get attention from others & that's what makes them happy in life when they should be focused on pleasing God & not pleasing people.

Reactions: 11
Do her followers not know the definition of humble? Fakeyal is one of the cockiest and least humble people on this planet. Anyone who sais “witch you wish you looked like me” isnt humble. Amir’s followers call him humble too just because he’s nice to his fans and social but he’s arrogant as well.

Also on her newest insta post someone commented and asked if she threatens other women that AK cheats on her with and she lied and said no. Lying witch.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
^ what kind of dumb question was that anyway? as if she would ever be honest lol.

where are the real questions? what happened to you promoting a “beauty pageant” that you claimed to be a “jury member” for? LOL…what happened to that poor dead servant girl from pakistan that you and Amir exploited for “awareness” and then did nothing? why are you SO behind on product development for your ali expesss makeup line? who the F cares about a “lip kit” anymore? 🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I swear I can’t stand her - one thing for sure I would knock her out and her face I would love to punch up where she would need to buy one 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What on earth is happening here by the looks of it that woman’s dress is hanging off and amir gets his grubby hand near the woman to get her attention ? She covers up knowing amir is a desperado

Attachments

What on earth is happening here by the looks of it that woman’s dress is hanging off and amir gets his grubby hand near the woman to get her attention ? She covers up knowing amir is a desperado
Haha that woman is dawn ward, 50yr old from housewives of cheshire. That birthday party had an odd choice of people attending

Here she goes again with her religious quotes she is so stupid does she think she can pick & choose when to be religious & when to be a tart, one minute posting a video of her fake tits bursting out of her top then the next minute posting herself sat on the prayer mat & religious quotes. Faryal put a quote the other day about how everyone wants her & Amir to split up & that everyone has tried everything to split them up but they still couldn't nothing. Faryal is a delusional lost case the only person doing "stuff" is her embarrassing desperate "husband" & no one could give a crap if her & Amir split up in fact like I've said before they both deserve each other & should stay together forever their dumb, pathetic fake marriage is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

Reactions: 6
Faryal making digs which dog shall I tag. Someone said they've tagged Sumz, then her favourite minion said u've missed one, meaning FH. 2 of her followers shut her up saying the only dog is ur husband!

IMG_20231005_140739.jpg

Also this post. Yes Faryal ppl shouldn't speak the truth about u n ur husband because that's hating on u. Ur allowed to leak ur brother in laws dick pic, but Amir's dick pics should be kept quiet.

IMG_20231005_143808.jpg

On a separate note, is this Narjis lady from London the one who did Faryal's butt fillers, she always comments on Faryal's posts. I think that's why Faryal always makes a point to wear jeans ripped right under her butt to shows she's not wearing butt pads.

IMG_20231005_144316.jpg

Reactions: 2
That Myra girl is such a witch and so is fakeyal and her ass licking followers. Isnt Myra racist against Pakistani’s? She’s said the word Paki multiple times in the comment section of fakeyal’s previous posts. Fakeyal is pakistani herself so idk why she stays friends with that racist witch I would block her ass.

Reactions: 5