Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #6 He Khant keep it in his pants and she Khant grow a spine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Faryal fucked off to London when her mum is in Dubai how strange wouldn't she want to spend time with her mother & make the most of it whilst she's in Dubai since she hasn't seen her in forever. Faryal's mother can't stand Faryal her parents probably only came over to see the grandchildren her mum is embarrassed by what a haram, cheap tart her daughter has become. How hilarious Faryal's mum going on a dinner date with Amir 😂 the man who cheats, sends dick pics to other women & humiliates her daughter time & time again but I guess some people will do anything for a free meal 😂

Faryal trying to act like she's happy when deep down inside she is burning about losing her paycheck from Big Brother, she would have probably got £50,000 or more which she didn't deserve anyway she is no celebrity she's only known for being the doormat woman who gets cheated on by her husband.

Reactions: 6
Haven't seen her do anything on her London trips apart from going on shopping sprees n parading around in a mini skirt n knee high boots like she's auditioning for a remake of Pretty Woman

• Haha
Why does she keep making these instagram videos, like other people do it as part of ads or promotions etc but this sad git flys out to London on her tod for duck all. What a tit life with no real friends.

Reactions: 4
I gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking she’d turn up for their “wedding hall” but it looks like the page hasn’t posted anything about a grand opening. What kind of business do they expect to attract if they don’t even host an open house? Such a money pit. SMH

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or did she stop posting about Palestine? I haven’t seen her post anything in the last few days.

I don't think Big brother will want anything to do with her anymore after she blasted the show for treating her unfairly because of her support for Palestine which the show denied. Faryal was asked by someone will she be watching Big brother & she said "no I won't be watching it & don't want anything to do with the show now that I know they don't want anything to do with anyone who shows support for Palestine" so it will be embarrassing if she now back tracks & appears on the show it will also prove she is an out right liar & hypocrite & will do anything for money & fame & will even go back on her word.

I can't believe Faryal the idiotic woman used being a Muslim & doing it for the Muslim community as to why she wants to appear on such a stupid, chavy & haram show she said "I wanted to make it more inclusive for Muslims" Faryal is thick as tit trying to use religion as an excuse for why she chooses to do something when everyone can clearly see through all her bullshit, she only wanted to go on Big brother because of the "lucrative offer"

Muslims don't need you Faryal to appear on Big brother & make a joke & embarrass our religion, you think Muslims care about a show where the other day some woman was twerking on the table to the song 'Pony' & they're all drinking alcohol & this was the show Faryal was going to appear on for Muslims. Faryal if you want to do something for the Muslim community you & your dirty cheat husband should go hide under a rock & put your tits away aswell you clowns 🤡😂

Reactions: 3
Only reason Amir's parents now pretend to be happy around Faryal is because she has become the good little doormat pendu wife who covers up Amir's cheating & doesn't speak up about what he actually is like & what he does. When Faryal was speaking up they all hated her & called her an evil witch they are only happy now because she's now behaving like a pendu daughter in law who doesn't say anything bad about them or their son & just sits there & puts up with getting cheated on like an idiot. These fake fools will do anything for social media but behind closed doors they are all messed up & toxic.

At the end of the day Faryal is not their daughter so they couldn't give a tit if she is getting humiliated to the world & cheated on by their son in fact Faryal's own parents sit with Amir & have dinner with him even after knowing he has embarrassed & humiliated their own daughter. No one gives a tit about Faryal even Faryal doesn't give a tit about herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I never got the "pendu" talk from Faryal and her family in the old days. It's old school caste stuff, looking down on village/poor people from back home.

Not to mention that they excelled in penduism through desperately clinging to the rich husband despite him treating her like a doormat. Also a lot of girls from "pendu" backgrounds have and are achieving more in life than she has.

In the UK, you get it with a lot of Pakistani families from big cities, looking down on people from Mirpur, Attock, Peshawar etc. It's cope you use to deal with the playing field being levelled in the UK, and "lower" people surpassing you.

If you so high and mighty, why did you get married to someone that can hardly string a sentence together? Tell you why cos they the biggest pendu themselves. No girls these days get married that young wtf esp without even finishing any form of education. If you’ve noticed Faryal can hardly string a sentence together herself, her vocabulary is atrocious. Also no one stays with a serial cheater who has publicly embarrassed them time and time again. That is major pendu behaviour.
Oh well at least she’s got her handbags and looks like wacko jacko, she’s defo winning.
---
Had to chuckle when little Muslim books have been using fakeyal of all people to advertise their kids Ramadan stuff esp when she’s slutting it up in London without her kids. How desperate are these companies, no integrity at all

Reactions: 9
Is this beezy even at home with her family for Ramadan? 😏

I know this is just a filter on the Reel, but the lips and makeup are 💯 Fakeyal lol

• Haha
What is Faryal doing in London apart from staying in hotels & posting photos of those hotels. Why would any mother willingly choose to be away from her young children if she didn't have to. Faryal wasn't even with her children or her own mother on mother's day & wasn't at home at the start of Ramadan. Faryal's mum is still in Dubai it's like as if Faryal is waiting for her mum to go back to New York then she will return to Dubai, if Faryal wanted to spend time with her mum why go to London whilst her mum is in Dubai like I said before Faryal's mum only came to see the grandchildren & has basically washed her hands of her haram, botched tattooed daughter. Faryal's mum is probably glad Faryal has fucked off to London & hasn't got her plastic tits out around her 😂

I think she had already paid for flights and hotel and they were probably non refundable, so she’s milking the situation

Reactions: 1