Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The podcast Faryal Hussain has done on the 'bluetickshow' there is a clip where she is asked "does she think Faryal is doing the same" meaning does she think Faryal Makhdoom is doing the same as Amir like cheating etc & Faryal H response is that she has heard Faryal is messaging other guys & she has evidence but doesn't want to post it because she doesn't want a tit for tat situation. Faryal H has posted everything else so why not post that? She posted a photo of Faryal & her ex kissing. What a sad pathetic marriage they have they both cheat on each other, are unhappy & just live for a bit of fame & materlistic things. I just feel really sorry for the 3 kids who will one day have to read all the embarrassing stupid stuff their parents have done because it's all online forever.

I don't think Faryal H & Sumaira will ever get an apology from the 2 dumb fake narcissist Amir & Faryal they will never take accountability for their actions ever or ever admit to lying about anything. Amir & Faryal both probably have so much dirt on each other they are stuck with each other in fear the other might expose it 😂

Reactions: 5
just watched the podcast. It didn’t really tell us any more than we already know but I hope it did make things a little clearer for the people who don’t seem to understand why the whole thing is an issue and why Sumzzz has been wronged. I don’t understand why Faryaal H said AK and FM could be arrested when they come to the u.k as Amir is here now and FM is arriving next week. I don’t think either of them will be arrested. I’m bored of this drama but honestly hope AK and FM get their comeuppance as the way they have behaved is disgusting. They keep saying they have lost media deals but AK was on sky sports at the weekend. How can they support such a disgusting man?

Half of Bolton and Amir's extended family are in the comments slagging off the lady lol.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why Faryaal H brought up the fact that Faryal M messages other guys? Like what does that have to do with Sumaira’s case lol. I understand she hates Faryal M but bringing that up was unnecessary and she doesn’t have concrete proof of that it’s just hearsay.

Reactions: 3
That longer recording of fakeyal threatening one of the women was absolutely disgusting. She is one of the biggest uneducated chav going
---
She literally says “inshallah from my badwah you die of cancer witch
Wow it’s like your husband was forced to put his dick in another woman

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why Faryaal H brought up the fact that Faryal M messages other guys? Like what does that have to do with Sumaira’s case lol. I understand she hates Faryal M but bringing that up was unnecessary and she doesn’t have concrete proof of that it’s just hearsay.
Exactly. It’s made her look biased and unprofessional. There are quite a few people in her comments annoyed by it and she’s turning them away from the very serious issue of Amir using women and in Sumzz’ case trying to defame to cover it up. She needs to stick to only facts - and what’s relevant. Going after Faryal in that way and saying ‘I’ve heard’ looks petty. ‘

Looking at how Amir threw a hissy fit about the fake Anthony Joshua situation does it really seem like Amir would tolerate Faryal having another guy (or multiple guys) anyway? 😅 Only one person in that ‘relationship’ is allowed to sleep around and it‘s not her lol

Reactions: 3
The reason faryaal h btought up the faryal msging othet guys situation is because faryal has been acting all holier than thouh, accuaing theae girls of being hos and goijg with other men when behind the scenes she may be doing the same!

Faryal threatened a lady (which was played during the podcast) where she said shel slit her througt and wished she died of cancer. The threat could be enough to arrest (prob let of with warning)

Reactions: 6
Faryal H clearly stated she has evidence of Faryal Makhdoom sending her nudes to another man and messages that Faryal Makhdoom has sent to other men. Not hearsay. Evidence. Faryal Makhdoom has threatened other women in such a vulgar way that she can & should be arrested in the UK. These 2 are such disgusting, evil & toxic people. If anyone is going to get sick it’s going to be one of these people. You can’t just go around threatening people and not face any consequences.

Yep, the threats are disgusting and she rightly is called out on those^

A lot of people hate Faryal for other reasons though and those are the ones who are going to gossip and pretend she’s sleeping around even if she isn’t, to ‘teach her a lesson’ and Faryaal H needs to be careful to not associate herself with that side of things. Call her out for what she’s genuinely done. Jumping on a bandwagon makes he lose credibility
---
Faryal H clearly stated she has evidence of Faryal Makhdoom sending her nudes to another man and messages that Faryal Makhdoom has sent to other men. Not hearsay. Evidence. Faryal Makhdoom has threatened other women in such a vulgar way that she can & should be arrested in the UK. These 2 are such disgusting, evil & toxic people. If anyone is going to get sick it’s going to be one of these people. You can’t just go around threatening people and not face any consequences.
She said something along the lines of ‘people say’ and ‘people have sent me’, that’s not real evidence, is it, unless it’s verified. People are dying to say Faryal cheats on him too but as of yet there is 0 actual proof of it. And I don’t believe for one minute Amir would stick around if the shoe was on the other foot. He’s too egotistical to allow his wife to do what he does, we saw that from the fake text message stuff with Anthony Joshua. It’s okay for men to cheat and sleep around in Amir’s world, but not women.

Last edited:
I'm glad Faryaal H called Faryal M out about her messaging other guys Faryal M has tried playing the innocent wifey who's sat at home & is getting wronged & cheated on, she sat on her high horse about how when she was single she didn't even give a guy her number when everyone knows that's a blatant lie there's a photo of Faryal kissing her ex so she did give guys her number & did "more" & she relentlessly pursued Amir whilst he was with Akila so she has zero standards & morals herself to be calling other women hoes, slags & homewreckers. Listening to the full voice notes on the podcast they are even more disturbing, Faryal sounds like a complete & utter psyco & if Amir's mate is sending women money go have it out with Amir's mate who is covering for him & sending women money to keep them quiet.

Faryal M tries to make out she doesn't do anything wrong posting religious quotes & prayer mat photos but yet according to Faryaal H there is evidence of Faryal Makhdoom sending her nudes to a guy. I wouldn't be surprised if Faryal M is cheating on Amir aswell they're both cheating on each other at this point. Yes Amir lost his tit at the AJ stuff but I think he really doesn't give a crap anymore to be jealous or care he would need to love Faryal for it to affect him but everyone knows he doesn't love her so it doesn't bother him now. Faryal's always out till 3am has her tits or arse out & the fact she didn't even follow Amir this time to England could mean she's obviously "busy" elsewhere & so is he, just look at all her recent thirsty videos & photos she's posted on Insta the one with the curly hair the music lyrics are literally "Don't be so quick to walk away, I want to rock your body please stay" says it all 🤔

Reactions: 1
Not travelling to England and busy = she’s cheating 😅 That’s quite a stretch. And so is Amir doesn’t care anymore. He has an ego, he’s always had an ego. There’s no way he would stay married to her if she was cheating and his whole family would be shouting it from the rooftops. His parents dislike her. There’s no way they would pass off the opportunity to speak to GEO News if she was cheating or sleeping around. Any chance for make her look even worse.

Let’s see this incriminating text messages ‘proving’ Faryal cheats then. I get the feeling Faryaal M isn’t posting them publically because unlike the Amir and Sumzz situation deep down she isn’t sure they are legit herself and doesn’f want to get sued.

For all Faryal’s faults she isn’t a natural cheat like Amir. She may or may not have known Amir was with Aakila but Aakila was just one of many and there was no engagement let alone marriage. Very muddy waters considering Amir’s behaviour and it can’t be proved one way the other.

The way she dresses or stays out till 1/2/3am isn’r proof she cheats either. Plenty of women do that. Are we all hoes then 😅 With Amir there is tons - it’s like an endless stream. I find it interesting that not one guy has sold his story to the media if it’s true too. Amir’s had so many people selling stories on him They’ve even done it anonymously lol

Reactions: 2
FH said on the podcast that Amir offered 50K first n then 100K to Sumaira as a settlement but they refused n asked for a public apology. Gotta respect Sumaira for that. That must've been a shocker for Amir as he's used to buying his wife off.

On a separate note I find it weird n off-putting the way Faryal puts eyeliner in her son's eyes. The girls have never worn it. I noticed even today he's wearing it.

Reactions: 7
When Faryal was hurling abuse towards a woman on one of the voice notes Faryal said "it's 8 o'clock I wake up, I don't have disabled kids like you" well Amir posted a video on Snapchat of the girls in their school uniform having breakfast at around 8am getting ready for school & the nanny is giving them breakfast & then takes them out the door to drop them to school & Faryal the lying cow is no where to be seen, as if Faryal actually wakes up at 8am gets the kids ready, makes them breakfast & drops them to school she still has her lazy arse in bed after being out the night before until 3am.

Faryal post her kids around 3 or 4pm that's when she probably actually gets out of bed. It's really sad to see that even Amir was awake but still didn't drop them off to school. I remember a video Amir posted when he for once collected the girls from school so he obviously just had to show the world he's "father of the year" & post it in the video he says "did daddy collect you from school today" & Alayna says something like "all the other children's mummy & daddy collect them but my mummy doesn't collect me" then Amir says "don't worry daddy will collect you everyday from now on" the two fools even lie to their kids probably thinking they won't remember but little kids have a really good memory, I can't imagine how Alayna must have felt waiting at the school gate for Amir because he promised her he would be there everyday & then instead the nanny turns up again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It was so so sad that neither of them dropped the kids off on their first day back. They neglect their kids so much they really don’t deserve to have them. Not sure with which Face she can criticise any other mother when she’s probably the worst she gives her children no time

Reactions: 8
This Faryaal H is soo fame hungry and desperate for people to pay for her sessions.. she is the definition of a clout chaser and used this dumb embarrassment of a girl to further her following.. she even paid for verification on instagram.. goes to show how desperate she, I bet she doesn’t even care about this thot’s case

• Heart
FH said on the podcast that Amir offered 50K first n then 100K to Sumaira as a settlement but they refused n asked for a public apology. Gotta respect Sumaira for that. That must've been a shocker for Amir as he's used to buying his wife off.

On a separate note I find it weird n off-putting the way Faryal puts eyeliner in her son's eyes. The girls have never worn it. I noticed even today he's wearing it.
There's quite a lot of cultures that put eyeliner on babies to ward off evil eye. Faryal seems to be quite precious about her son in comparison to her daughters (e.g. limiting how much he's on social media). It's probably some sexist tripe about protecting him as he's a boy.
---
This Faryaal H is soo fame hungry and desperate for people to pay for her sessions.. she is the definition of a clout chaser and used this dumb embarrassment of a girl to further her following.. she even paid for verification on instagram.. goes to show how desperate she, I bet she doesn’t even care about this thot’s case
There's something so off about her and the amount of time and energy she's spending on social media obsessing over some z-list celebs. She keeps claiming it's because she's fighting for women's rights or whatever, but it seems to be deeply embedded in attention seeking.

She also keeps talking about it as if they've committed some serious crime when it seems that it's just a horny Pakistani ex-boxer trying to cover his tracks so his plastic wife doesn't find out. I think everyone's lost interest now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.