Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like this is all going to come crashing down for AK and FM… karma is a sweet witch and those that aren’t God fearing will get what’s coming to them👏🏼

Reactions: 4
IMG_2450.jpeg

he looks FLUFFY! all those high calorie meals were eventually going to catch up with him. he better join Faryal in the “gym” lol

Reactions: 4
It’s actually really sad the extent amir and fm will go to hide his dirty tracks. We all know amir is vermin but he’s the one that owes loyalty to faryal not these other girls. Now by getting people to hack anyone who speaks up against him is such a school boy move he should have just said sorry and moved on. All because of amirs dirty di*k summz has lost hr family and friend and income that’s not on. But because of amirs dirty di*k faryal gets an income.

Reactions: 6
I just saw the video Sumaira is in tears because AK/FM have hacked her IG. Shes saying it’s her form of income so that’s messed up.

I don’t condone her actions whatsoever but AK/FM are literal scum. They think they can do what they like with absolutely no consequences. I cannot wait to see them get their comeuppance.

Who told this dirty guy to message other girls first place and then lie to GEO News and now they’re hacking accounts.

Let this be a lesson to us all as to why we should never associate with dirty people, you lie with dogs and you’ll come up with flies.

Reactions: 13
Also, Faryaal H is annoying and unprofessional at times but I’m still on team FH and Sumaira. F*ck Amir and Fakeyal.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they’ve driven a girl to talk about suicide🙁 for what? Because AK is a dirty cheat and can’t own up to it and face the consequences. I hope they get what’s coming to them.

Reactions: 9
Awful watching Summz.

I’m just really baffled that FH has had no influence or pull in the british media. They usually love a coloured person accused of anything ‘me too’ related. Yet AK appears to have 0 back lash whatsoever

Reactions: 5
The Sumzz beauty video is heartbreaking. I actually can’t believe what they have done to her. They have broken her and ruined her life yet are carrying on without a care in the world. I’m utterly disgusted and will be emailling the BBC and ITV who have both given this waste of space airtime this week.

• Heart
Thays awful. Meanwhile AK is up to mischief in London sans F. He is probably taking pics of his willy right now and DMing away. F is busy choosing the next new car he will buy her to placate her.

Reactions: 6
What an awful situation for that sumaira! I mean I would probably respond to an actual celebrity not that greasy bastard, but it was clear from her messages she didn’t seem to be entertaining him in a sleazy way. She’s clearly a vulnerable person who’s now lost family and friends over this. Hope she’s going to be okay.

why has greasy pervert uncle removed comments from his recent posts regarding his book. If you so successful and liked why would you need to do that?!
Meanwhile greasy Amir’s husband, fakeyal the ****** is avoiding the UK. If she ever steps on UK soil again she should be arrested for those threats to “slit your bleeping throat!”

omg that poor girl…just watched what Faryal H reposted. Amir and Faryal truly are the scummiest self serving ingrates. If anything horrible were to happen to that girl, you know damn well FM would happily gloat and then post some “religious” quote. Claim to have nothing to hide but have turned off the comments on all of Amir’s posts. Assholes
---
continue on this new thread: https://tattle.life/threads/faryal-...n-his-pants-and-she-khant-grow-a-spine.41643/

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.