Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Faryaal is so hurt about this whole scandal that she’s gone and got a tattoo for herself lol
Never knew she had one
It’s on her arm

View attachment 2405518
Wow, she taking it all out on herself. How her and Amir’s relationship started was wrong. She pursued him. He was with Akila and happy. she has Amir but not really. She has his money but there is no love there. This is what happens when you steal another girl’s man. Learn girlies from this!

Reactions: 4
how does Aakila girl not have any social media? she definitely dodged a bullet but i’m also strangely feeling bad for Amir? i guess he got his karma with a narcissistic fame hungry partner. He may continue taking out his frustration on Faryal with his constant cheating, but she loves living in her gilded cage so she’ll never leave

Reactions: 5
She deleted this snap since I posted it
I went through her social media to try figure out when she had it. Seems she wears long sleeves often now and funnily enough that hand is always palm side down when she doesn’t…. Having said that probably wouldn’t make a difference as she would airbrush her photos if it was visible!

Aakila sounds like the kind of girl that would have been good for amir. She doesn’t have social media and seems to want to stay out of the limelight even though her name gets brought up often. Maybe Amir realised that Faryal trapped him and Aakila will always be the ‘one that got away’ for him therefore he cheats with others to try and fill that void. Just a thought.

Reactions: 9
I thought Faryal said the only man she could ever love was her son (forget dad n brother), who she always puts filters on to make him look fairer and his features finer.

IMG_20230826_183637.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I went through her social media to try figure out when she had it. Seems she wears long sleeves often now and funnily enough that hand is always palm side down when she doesn’t…. Having said that probably wouldn’t make a difference as she would airbrush her photos if it was visible!

Aakila sounds like the kind of girl that would have been good for amir. She doesn’t have social media and seems to want to stay out of the limelight even though her name gets brought up often. Maybe Amir realised that Faryal trapped him and Aakila will always be the ‘one that got away’ for him therefore he cheats with others to try and fill that void. Just a thought.
You’re spot on! I think this too. Aaklila is the underlying reason he does all of this. He lost true love and he hates himself for it

Wonder what Faryal's tattoo is if it's even a real tattoo you can't really see it properly in the video just looks like a bunch of letters or numbers. In nearly every single interview Faryal has done she always harps on about how she’s not insecure or jealous yeah right she’s the most insecure jealous woman out there verging on psychopath. Faryal was claiming Sumaira was copying her & wanted to look & be like her but who's copying who with the tattoo looks like Faryal is trying to imitate Sumaira now. Wouldn't be surprised if Amir gets a tattoo next 😂

Funny how Faryal likes to call every woman Amir is associated with 'desperate' when she's the most desperate woman herself she has literally sold her self respect & dignity for a fake, shallow materlistic life. Faryal should look closer to home Amir's the desperate one practically showing his dick to any female that gives him a bit of attention. The fact Faryal is sitting next to the dirty diseased ridden man & letting him be around the children is bad enough but then on top she puts the blame solely on the women aswell which makes her look like an even more delusional clown 🤡 wonder what Faryal's mum & in laws have to make of her new tattoo 😂

Reactions: 7
Wonder what Faryal's tattoo is if it's even a real tattoo you can't really see it properly in the video just looks like a bunch of letters or numbers. In nearly every single interview Faryal has done she always harps on about how she’s not insecure or jealous yeah right she’s the most insecure jealous woman out there verging on psychopath. Faryal was claiming Sumaira was copying her & wanted to look & be like her but who's copying who with the tattoo looks like Faryal is trying to imitate Sumaira now. Wouldn't be surprised if Amir gets a tattoo next 😂

Funny how Faryal likes to call every woman Amir is associated with 'desperate' when she's the most desperate woman herself she has literally sold her self respect & dignity for a fake, shallow materlistic life. Faryal should look closer to home Amir's the desperate one practically showing his dick to any female that gives him a bit of attention. The fact Faryal is sitting next to the dirty diseased ridden man & letting him be around the children is bad enough but then on top she puts the blame solely on the women aswell which makes her look like an even more delusional clown 🤡 wonder what Faryal's mum & in laws have to make of her new tattoo 😂

Could be a henna tattoo??

Reactions: 2
I don’t think amir cheats because he is filling some void and misses his ex from 10 years ago, I think he’s just a scumbag with no morals 😅 he’s a POS and always has been

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s a tattoo honestly - I think it’s makeup swatches … probably trying to create something for her crappy AliExpress brand

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s a tattoo honestly - I think it’s makeup swatches … probably trying to create something for her crappy AliExpress brand
I wouldn’t put it past her tbh. She’s capable of anything. Cheating can be due to one’s character I agree but it can also be due to some underlying factors too which we can’t be dismissed

Another past story where Amir cheated on Faryal when she was 7 months pregnant with Lamaisah. Amir tries getting her to sign an agreement when she asks why he says "Some gals say & do silly things" aren't you doing "silly" things yourself Amir? 🤔 Faryal asked this woman if she slept with Amir she said "yes" showed her proof but Faryal called her a "desperate witch" on twitter & also wrote “My husband & I know the real truth & that is all that matters” Yeah Faryal you & Amir do know the "REAL" truth that Amir's a dirty, cheating pervert & you cover up for him so you can carry on sitting there like the fame hungry, gold digger that you are & then you both put on this fake "family" "religious" image on social media.

Faryal also said to this woman "To be honest, if you claim this is all true, this all tells a lot about you. Before you try snitching someone & try breaking a home, take a look at yourself first" wtf Faryal is a lost cause how deluded is she, funny how Faryal always ask the women "did you sleep with my husband" & not "did my husband sleep with you" Faryal asks these women herself for the truth but then doesn't like hearing the truth.

What kind of life is that where you know your husband is lying to you so you have to contact his side pieces to get the truth from them. Why does Faryal even bother contacting the women & asking them if she refuses to believe it, I think Faryal only contacts the women so she can hurl abuse at them she doesn't really give a tit about finding out the truth she already knows Amir probably did duck them & has made her mind up about not leaving him so to make herself feel better she contacts the women just to hurl abuse at them.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Amir would pay you off to keep quiet he seems like an easy target for women to make some ££

Why would he need to pay girls to keep quiet when he knows Faryal will stay with him no matter what n there are no consequences for him. If these girls didn't speak up, his wife is happy to act like nothing happened n will join him in a revenge attack if an Asian girl speaks up coz as she said "she's the biggest Asian".

Amir n Faryal r both vile n sick in the head narcissists with over inflated egos.

Faryal seems to thrive off it as she gets what she wants from him. The car which he refused to buy her for her birthday, the London home she always wanted which he said he would never buy after the robbery.

She’s very greedy and hungry from inside. That’s why she is with a man who she don’t love. Her upbringing must have been very poor. He gets the best of both worlds so it’s a win win for him too.

Is Faryal capable of speaking the truth. On her snap she said she went to Pakistan every year growing up that's why her urdu is so good.

No ur urdu is good coz ur mum n dad can't speak English n u grew up speaking urdu with them. We've seen Mama Makhdoom n her always speak urdu with each other. N that time in MTKs when her mum was making Amir food n telling him once in a while he can cheat, she struggled to speak English.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all, but my point is I don't know why she lies about everything. How hard is it to say I grew up speaking urdu with my parents.

Reactions: 6
Also Faryal has reached 1M followers finally after trying so hard … we all know most of the followers are bots but surprised she hasn’t made a big post or thrown a party for it 😂

Reactions: 3
I stand by what I said, she’s been trying to copy lailli mirza for years. Purchases what she has and attempts to dress like her. Just look at the poses and what she wearing next to the car, then pop over to lailli’s insta

I stand by what I said, she’s been trying to copy lailli mirza for years. Purchases what she has and attempts to dress like her. Just look at the poses and what she wearing next to the car, then pop over to lailli’s insta
i agree with you. she has zero originality - but what can you expect from an inauthentic person. btw how forced and phony is the new nickname: “F”

“F’s car”
“F chopping like usual”…wtf?

Also Faryal has reached 1M followers finally after trying so hard … we all know most of the followers are bots but surprised she hasn’t made a big post or thrown a party for it 😂
She will probably make a sketch with that Ken doll dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.