Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FH blocked me when I honestly only commented on hee videos with "...and?"

Agree that no crime has been committed, he's a liar, FM is a liar, Sumz is questionable too, and FH is attention seeking with all her essays. Amir n his wife don't care, neither does his family. He will carry on being a dirty cheating pervert n somehow find himself dirty girls willing to text/flirt/sleep with married men. It's all gross.

Reactions: 3
FH has an agenda for sure.
inliked the exposé but meanwhile I find her releasing info in dribs and drabs comes across as clout seeking.
AK and FM are definitely a pair of scumbags but FH is kinda cashing in I reckon.

Reactions: 2
FH is a chancer who’s good with marketing and PR. However, the arguments she makes do have merit but for some reason the public want to trivialise and minimise it to a simple guy who cheats on his wife and she acts like any typical scorned woman. It’s more than that. Pressurising women for sexual content then attempting to silence and threaten women is predatory behaviour. Not to mention purposely portraying lies about a person knowing the enormity of the damage it would cause for them in addition to knowing that you were the instigator. I can’t comprehend how and why anybody can support this. FH is annoying with the fact that she posts in riddles, drip feeding and using big words to make herself sound clever. However it seems Sumzz can’t afford a proper lawyer and FH is all she’s got right now. FH can’t represent Summz as she’s not qualified. she can only guide her to represent herself which is likely very long winded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Who’s this Aymen guy Amir is with? Is it a scam
He’s a scam. Not sure exactly how but if they’re begging people to join their trading group amir probably gets a cut somewhere and aymen too. The more I see this aymen the more I hate him

Reactions: 10
He’s a scam. Not sure exactly how but if they’re begging people to join their trading group amir probably gets a cut somewhere and aymen too. The more I see this aymen the more I hate him
Most people struggle to take out their money from these scams. They usually go bust or drop off the line before anybody can withdraw. It’s a MLM scam.
---
There’s a bbc documentary about these types of schemes.

Reactions: 5
This Faryaal H is soo fame hungry and desperate for people to pay for her sessions.. she is the definition of a clout chaser and used this dumb embarrassment of a girl to further her following.. she even paid for verification on instagram.. goes to show how desperate she, I bet she doesn’t even care about this thot’s case
Tbh she got the blue tick because there were probably fake accounts pretending to be her so she got verified. I dont think she is a clout chaser at all, i mean some people will probably be put off using her services? Followers on social media doesnt matter, if someone is following a person to hear the latest gossip but wont be buying or using that persons services then what will that person (fh in this instance) have to gain?

What a lot of people on social media fail (or are dumb enough) to understand is that amir khan abused his position and was blackmailing girls..faryal his wife knew about this...hes cheated many times so its a constant, repeat cycle. Faryal threatend 1 girl (that we know of).

But i think the bottom line is that amir LIED about sumaira saying she contacted him 1st when it was him, and other lies about sumaira which he went to geo news with because he knew they would print his lies without verifiing. As a result sumairas family have disowned her and she is more or less homeless now. FH just wants amir 2 apologise as he abused his position as a celebrity. A lot of people are ignoring the fact that he lied!

Reactions: 8
That's the narrative Amir & Faryal want to spin that Sumaira & Faryaal H are clout chasers when the truth is Amir & Faryal have been caught out for lying & trying to manipulate the public. Sumaira was offered money to keep quiet by Amir she didn't take it on the podcast Faryaal H said she was offered a new car but she didn't take it. Amir & Faryal have used everything in their power to keep Sumaira & Faryaal H quiet trying to throw money at them, getting people to call Faryaal H & threatening that they know which school her kids go to, following & stalking her & sending threats from solicitors, anyone else would have given up by now.

I think Faryaal H was saying on the podcast Sumaira was even offered 50 to 100 grand you could be set for life with that kind of money especially Sumaira at 25 & being a student but she didn't take it when many women in her position would & have taken it & have had their silence bought by the Khan's. Sumaira posted Faryal Makhdoom can be bought off with handbags & a car but she can't be bought off it's about values & principles & getting justice for the truth. If Amir & Faryal have nothing to hide then why are they trying to buy the silence of these women, didn't Faryal M say they were taking matters to the police & court yeah right how are dumb & dumber going to take matters to court when all the evidence points at them being in the wrong. And if Faryaal H & Sumaira had a hidden agenda they could have quite easily accepted the money & car no one would have even known they could have taken money & just stopped talking & posting about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Most people struggle to take out their money from these scams. They usually go bust or drop off the line before anybody can withdraw. It’s a MLM scam.
---
There’s a bbc documentary about these types of schemes.
Yep it’s all a scam, they get paid a percentage each time someone joins and they will receive more money each time that subscriber “invests” more. I’ve seen some videos on TikTok saying it’s all a scam too.

It’s also not the first time Amir associates himself with criminals like this too.

If it seems too good to be true it usually is.
---
I just opened his snap and he was promoting this SCAM again, Aymen opened a chat and the guy had said I’ve lost a lot of money, even if I make some profit I’m not making back all the money I’ve lost.

If you’ve got sharp eyes you’ll see it.

The user was called Najm.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yep it’s all a scam, they get paid a percentage each time someone joins and they will receive more money each time that subscriber “invests” more. I’ve seen some videos on TikTok saying it’s all a scam too.

It’s also not the first time Amir associates himself with criminals like this too.

If it seems too good to be true it usually is.
---
I just opened his snap and he was promoting this SCAM again, Aymen opened a chat and the guy had said I’ve lost a lot of money, even if I make some profit I’m not making back all the money I’ve lost.

If you’ve got sharp eyes you’ll see it.

The user was called Najm.
Should’ve posted the screenshot can’t find it now

Reactions: 2
Amir tried to pay off sumzz?

He must know she has more stuff to say.

This guy is stingy. He turns up anywhere that pays him. Even for the opening of a ketchup sample. For him to offer money means there is more to come,

It’s a shame that he doesn’t see what’s wrong with his actions instead. He is a bad father, brother, husband and dad.

I’d report it to the Financial Conduct Authority because is is blatant fraud. You are also not supposed to give financial advice without the relevant qualifications so a number of issues there. Shame on Amir to use his name to fish for poor saps who fall for this con.

Reactions: 12
Amir tried to pay off sumzz?

He must know she has more stuff to say.

This guy is stingy. He turns up anywhere that pays him. Even for the opening of a ketchup sample. For him to offer money means there is more to come,

It’s a shame that he doesn’t see what’s wrong with his actions instead. He is a bad father, brother, husband and dad.
Amir didn't at first offer Sumaira money he's stingy & doesn't like spending money on anything even for the reality show Amir hires cars & houses he doesn't actually own them but tries to make it look like he does. Amir was hoping he wouldn't need to buy Sumaira's silence he thought after he lied to Geo News & after the embarrassment & humiliation of that story she would be silenced but it backfired big time & Sumaira posted all the evidence/messages & it showed Amir was the one sending dick pics & begging for nudes back but didn't get any.

After Sumaira & Faryaal H started posting evidence then Amir tried offering them money but getting his mates to do it. On the podcast Faryaal H said Amir got one of his mates to follow her & she then got a phone call from Amir's mate saying "I seen the car you drive do you want a better car" also someone rang Sumaira to say "what do you want 50 grand 100 grand" Amir thinks everything & everyone has a price & that anything can be bought, just because he can buy the dumb doormat off who's sat at home & has zero self respect he thinks everyone else is the same & can also be bought off.

Amir messed with the wrong ones this time they couldn't be bought off justice & the truth means more to them than 100 grand. All Amir had to do was admit he lied about everything he said to Geo News but no his ego wouldn't allow him to admit to anything he even tried blaming it on a "sexting addiction" like he has an illness or something. Amir can't accept he's just dirty & a pathological liar not the "humble" nice guy he tries portraying to be. If he admits to it his whole false image & reputation would be destroyed so he just carries on lying to protect the fake image.

Reactions: 5
I commented on the pic Waterstones shared to say I think it was disgusting that they are actively promoting somebody who has behaved so despicably, who sends unwanted explicit material to women and lies about women in order to sexually shame them when they’ve not engaged in his sexual advances. Safe to say my comment is no longer there! I’m surprised there hasn’t been any female rights groups pick up on what he has done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.