Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be something for FH’a dossier of evidence, does she read Tattle?
Yes she definitely in here, trying to convince us she isn’t a con artist and isn’t using that thot of a girl to further her flop career and trying to fight for free
---
FH has an agenda for sure.
inliked the exposé but meanwhile I find her releasing info in dribs and drabs comes across as clout seeking.
AK and FM are definitely a pair of scumbags but FH is kinda cashing in I reckon.
I agree with everything you said, also her career was struggling and she was fired from many workplaces I heard, as she’s super unprofessional and trouble maker… she latched on to this story to further her career for sure

Reactions: 3
Who dresses like this to the gym?! She’s wearing 10 layers of makeup and jewelry. In her snaps she’s working out with her hair down. Most girls put their hair up. We all know she isnt properly working out she’s just doing it for social media🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion Amir Khan can’t keep it in his pants so Faryal gets a German car and Birkin from France.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lailli and Alizey post stuff of themselves at the gym esp more recently and then this imposter has to copy. She’s been copying them for years

Lailli and Alizey post stuff of themselves at the gym esp more recently and then this imposter has to copy. She’s been copying them for years
I don’t like Lailli and think she has issues too but faryal trying to copy her has been obvious for a long while. They were friends for a bit and that’s when suddenly Faryal decided she wanted Loro Pianas, VCA, Chanel and Hermes which was what Lailli’s vibe has been for as long as I can remember. Tbf to Lailli, she has been wearing loro pianas and vca since well before it became a u.k thing.

Reactions: 1
FH's insta account has disappeared. Wonder what dirty tricks Amir n FM are up to now. It wasn't enough to get her followed while she dropped her kids off to school n threaten her they know where her kids are n then the police got CCTV footage outside her house of a car traced to Bolton watching her n saying ur husband leaves early doesn't he. Dirty games being played.

The Sun article that came out about the woman who had sex with Amir for 4 months.
The woman said Amir told her Faryal found a video on his phone but it was an old one, seems some kind of sexual content which reminds me in the AK Petition FH said he films girls. I defo think there's more to it n FH has a right to take this forward.

The only con artists r Faryal n Amir. Faryal can't even promote a skin product without a filter on. Photoshops her hips n boobs n face tunes her face to death. Lie about their marriage to get a TV series, promote scams, give death threats.

N the man who threatened FH saying do u want a new car. Lol. Amir n Faryal ppl with morals n values can't be bought off with money. The majority of their supporters r ppl who think money n lifestyle is everything so think FM is doing something great.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
she’s such a desperate floozy. probably trying to make Amir jealous but instead makes herself look like a cheap hooker.

and wtf she vapes now? i can’t stand when ppl like her r all “i don’t touch alcohol, i only do hookah”…ok and what about nicotine? does that not alter your brain chemistry? her supporters will be like “who cares if she wants to show her chest and vape, her relationship with allah is closer than yours will ever be” 😏 i’m sure lamaisah will throw this all back in her face when it’s her age to be influenced by others and experiment: my mommy does it too so i’ll do the same.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What the heck is hairy exotic millipede type of eyelash about on her eye.
FM worried about what her kids access on their iPads isn’t she worried about them seeing her get the sleazy comments and read those and get curious.

Faryal dresses like a hooker with her ridiculous looking stuck on footballs on display then complains men "hit on her" or in other words they perv on her, the only way this desperate woman feels wanted & validated is by getting attention from her fake tits how sad & pathetic. Faryal can't get any guy to notice her by looking at her botched face or notice her for her dumb personality so the only other way for her to get some attention & an ego boost is to show her fake tits bursting out of her top.

How can this hypocrite woman post prayer mat photos one day then have her whole tits falling out of her top the next day. People who say she can wear what she wants & you shouldn't tell a woman how to dress don't understand that a big part of Islam & being a Muslim is dressing modestly no one is saying she should wear a scarf or a full on burka but she is disrespecting her religion by dressing like that but then claims to respect her religion & post religious quotes all the time.

Faryal has completely lost it she wants to copy all the other bimbos in Dubai & her reasoning is "other Muslim influencer dress revealing but they don't get hate" so just because other Muslim influencer dress revealing that makes it ok, why follow the crowd & be like them why not actually show respect for your religion or just stop being a hypocrite & pretending you do respect your religion when you clearly don't. You would think after this whole recent drama with everything being exposed about dumb & dumber it would have humbled them slightly but no they will never ever change their ways.
---
Also just realised what the lyrics are on the tik tok video, Faryal seriously needs help if she thinks that is appropriate to post. Didn't she say Lamaisah goes on tik tok & she was having a go at Faryaal H for Lamaisah not being able to go on tik tok anymore because Amir can't keep his pants on but it's ok for Lamaisah to go on tik tok & see her mums tits falling out of her top to the lyrics "Please, motherfuckers ain't stopping mе"

Last edited:
she’s such a desperate floozy. probably trying to make Amir jealous but instead makes herself look like a cheap hooker.

and wtf she vapes now? i can’t stand when ppl like her r all “i don’t touch alcohol, i only do hookah”…ok and what about nicotine? does that not alter your brain chemistry? her supporters will be like “who cares if she wants to show her chest and vape, her relationship with allah is closer than yours will ever be” 😏 i’m sure lamaisah will throw this all back in her face when it’s her age to be influenced by others and experiment: my mommy does it too so i’ll do the same.
The funny thing is that vaping, hookah and cigarettes are all haram. Anything that harms ur body or takes u out of a conscience state is automatically haram. The only reason even anesthesia is allowed is bc it’s medically necessary. It’s weird how these influencers will brag about not eating pork or drinking alcohol but will do everything else that’s haram
---
What the heck is hairy exotic millipede type of eyelash about on her eye.
FM worried about what her kids access on their iPads isn’t she worried about them seeing her get the sleazy comments and read those and get curious.
Her kids are always on their iPads. outside of the random times when Amir takes them to the playground, these kids r on their iPads in the house and even outside. And they each have their own so none of them r left out of being iPad kids

Reactions: 4
All the people's parties she goes to and yet I still feel like none of her friendships are real.

Reactions: 6
They’ve come out to play! 😳
Wow how wonky are her boobs. Now I’m wondering is that the reason she puts her hands over them on pics and vids she posts. Makes no sense why she covers it but still wears it all on show so now I’m thinking is she putting her hand over to cover the wonkyness??

Screenshot_20230910_174247_TikTok.jpg

So after having her fake tits out on show yesterday here goes the hypocrite woman again posting her religious quotes today. Faryal is so stupid doesn't she realise how hypocritical & fake she comes across when she post these religious quotes & especially straight after dressing like a hooker. This quote in particular goes against everything Faryal does, Firstly she does everything to please & get approval & validation from others especially the other bimbos that she hangs around with in Dubai & secondly does Faryal think she is pleasing Allah by having her chest on display even when she goes gym her main aim is to have her tits out, smoking vapes/shisha, going to clubs surrounded by alcohol & injecting crap in her face completely altering her face the one God gave her. Yeah Faryal your doing a great job so far pleasing God & not worrying about pleasing people 🙄

• Heart
View attachment 2439564

So after having her fake tits out on show yesterday here goes the hypocrite woman again posting her religious quotes today. Faryal is so stupid doesn't she realise how hypocritical & fake she comes across when she post these religious quotes & especially straight after dressing like a hooker. This quote in particular goes against everything Faryal does, Firstly she does everything to please & get approval & validation from others especially the other bimbos that she hangs around with in Dubai & secondly does Faryal think she is pleasing Allah by having her chest on display even when she goes gym her main aim is to have her tits out, smoking vapes/shisha, going to clubs surrounded by alcohol & injecting crap in her face completely altering her face the one God gave her. Yeah Faryal your doing a great job so far pleasing God & not worrying about pleasing people 🙄
She lives for pleasing people online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.