Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re both coming to England next week. 🤢 I hope the police catch up with AK about his misdemeanours but knowing his slimes ways he will probably have some commentator or interview gig lined up with a rendezvous with one of his side chicks

Reactions: 4
I stand by what I said, she’s been trying to copy lailli mirza for years. Purchases what she has and attempts to dress like her. Just look at the poses and what she wearing next to the car, then pop over to lailli’s insta
she allegedly got “styled” but still manages to make the outfit look like PLT 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What happened to Faryal taking her daughters to London with her to film a Christmas special? I think Faryal & Amir have had a falling out AGAIN! He probably said to her she ain't getting a house in London & just gave her another Birkin instead to shut her up 😂 Amir is flying out to London by himself surprised Faryal isn't stuck up his ass as usual so they definitely fell out. Amir is doing commentary on a fight this weekend in Manchester but you just know he is going to "meet up" with one of his side pieces & get satisfied before going back to Dubai.

Faryal has been posting alot of prayer mat photos recently probably desperately praying for that house in London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When Faryal did the mirror video on her snap recently, it was so obvious she stuffed the hip area. Lol u could tell she probably used tissue or something under her pants to make it look like she has big hips

Prayer mat only comes out when Amir is cheating.

honestly there relationship is so toxic. Both of them were with people and cheated on their ex’s so no wonder karma is hitting them and to add to the mix 3 innocent children have been wrapped into this too.

I don’t get this whole coming back to UK so often. Why did they even move then? Leaving children with strangers for weeks /months on end is neglect

Reactions: 6
How many times is she gonna lie and say she’s put a deposit down on a property in London? She literally said that since this latest scandal now has once again backtracked
IMG_0125.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She will piss him off he will shag another woman and she will get her house! Watch this space…

She’s a vile person someone asked her to show her toes so she’s puts her kids picture up where you can see the kids toes. It’s the internet anyone can access it have some respect faryal!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That is really messed up & disturbing when a weirdo asked Faryal to show her toes & what does this dumb woman do she goes on to put a photo of her own baby daughter's toes showing. The fact Faryal is so clueless & thinks that was funny or something is scary that she is supposed to be responsible for 2 young girls. Like I said before people who can't act & behave like adults should not be allowed to ever breed. Faryal doesn't have respect for herself she doesn't even know the meaning of the word 'respect' so she's hardly going to have respect for her young children & just post anything not realising how irresponsible she is being.

Amir probably shits it when he sees the price of a high end house out there. He's not generating millions anymore but wouldn't be keeping up appearances if he brought a normie level house.

Justifiably so tbh. It's a stupid move and shows Faryal's level of intelligence for pushing it. He's low iq but lucky he has the natural Mirpuri business/survival savvy. It's a mistake footballers often make.

Reactions: 2
She will piss him off he will shag another woman and she will get her house! Watch this space…
He doesn’t need to be pissed off to shag another woman, this wording kinda makes it sound like Faryal is causing him cheating.

And what’s with the romanticising of the thing he had with Aakila. He cheated on her too and likely not only with Faryal. He can’t have loved her that much either.

Most likely she just kept a low profile because of her family background. Doubt they would have approved of her being with a guy before marriage if traditional. Suppose she had a lucky escape not ending up with a serial cheat and liar anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He doesn’t need to be pissed off to shag another woman, this wording kinda makes it sound like Faryal is causing him cheating.

And what’s with the romanticising of the thing he had with Aakila. He cheated on her too and likely not only with Faryal. He can’t have loved her that much either

Most likely she just kept a low profile because of her family background. Doubt they would have approved of her being with a guy before marriage if traditional. Suppose she had a lucky escape not ending up with a serial cheat and liar anyway.
Guys like Amir will cheat no matter what, they dont need an excuse.

I wonder how his new book will do

Reactions: 12
Same^

I wonder how it will do as well. A big portion of his fan base don’t seem to care about how he treats women, which says a lot about them too. That Abdu Roziq made a bit of a scummy comment on Summz’s page basically calling HER out. These sexist losers have no shame.

The book deal would have been agreed ages ago of course but the UK public as a whole see him as a bit of a joke at this point. He’ll milk his fan base for ££ probably. Normal people don’t like men who use women - then blame them 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Same^

I wonder how it will do as well. A big portion of his fan base don’t seem to care about how he treats women, which says a lot about them too. That Abdu Roziq made a bit of a scummy comment on Summz’s page basically calling HER out. These sexist losers have no shame.

The book deal would have been agreed ages ago of course but the UK public as a whole see him as a bit of a joke at this point. He’ll milk his fan base for ££ probably. Normal people don’t like men who use women - then blame them 🤡
What did thqt abdu roziq say??

His book won’t even make it to Poundland.
he can barely string a sentence together I’m surprised he managed to put a book together. I wonder who will even bother reading it let alone pay money for it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.