Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #5 Corpse bride & dead inside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
recap: the hubby’s ego is just as fragile as the wife’s manufactured body parts: however, a needle isn’t needed to see these 2 implode from their own toxic and trashy behavior. They follow, and unfollow each other like the changing weather…Faryal’s attempt at a Kardashian-esque reality show was cancelled, and now she’s desperately trying to hob-knob her way into Dubai bling. Meanwhile hubby Amir can’t let go of his glory days and has to remind the world 24-7 of his bouts in the boxing ring…

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
recap: the hubby’s ego is just as fragile as the wife’s manufactured body parts: however, a needle isn’t needed to see these 2 implode from their own toxic and trashy behavior. They follow, and unfollow each other like the changing weather…Faryal’s attempt at a Kardashian-esque reality show was cancelled, and now she’s desperately trying to hob-knob her way into Dubai bling. Meanwhile hubby Amir can’t let go of his glory days and has to remind the world 24-7 of his bouts in the boxing ring…
💯💯💯👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 spot on!

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t mariyah have any real friends? She had to get influencers she doesn’t know in to make her wedding go viral.

Reactions: 5
ok Faryal actually looked elegant in that red sari - even tho the blouse is definitely giving bridal.

She looked like a damn tinsel-filled Christmas tree at the mehndi with the nath as her tree topper lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t mariyah have any real friends? She had to get influencers she doesn’t know in to make her wedding go viral.
most of mariyah’s friends are her relatives or distant relatives/family friends. She does have friends from uni but they’ve all grown apart a bit over the last year or so.

witch has had enough of Manchester someone take her to London. Honestly can’t stand people that think they r so prestige. Be grateful that god blessed u instead of putting your nose up at others lives

I actually thought Faryal looked really nice today. The sari suited her but she still spent the day chewing gum like a cow I see! She is being slated on TikTok.

Reactions: 5
I actually thought Faryal looked really nice today. The sari suited her but she still spent the day chewing gum like a cow I see! She is being slated on TikTok.
LOL i had to go on tiktok to see that and omg you’re right…she looks like such an unclassy bimbo constantly smacking on gum
---
kinda random but does anyone remember that one salon owner chick from Bolton that Faryal used to be BFF’s with? i can’t remember her name or her salon’s name now but their friendship did seem totally transactional. She would do beauty treatments for Faryal, cook her food, and Faryal would barely give her a shout out

Last edited:
The outfit was nice but for some reason she reminds me of the mannequins they would have on display in Bombay stores back in the day (they were awful)

she doesn’t have a nice posture at all for these outfits. She was crooked and constantly chewing gum, looked awkward as hell. Did anyone see her and amir’s entrance, it was a shambles and awkward too

IMG_7948.jpeg
IMG_7946.jpeg

All I see is no class, stature or elevation.
The whole thing is classless.
It could have been a nice intimate affair but inviting influencers in with big gobs shows what they were after - recognition and validation that they have money and married their daughter off.

Reactions: 6
All I see is no class, stature or elevation.
The whole thing is classless.
It could have been a nice intimate affair but inviting influencers in with big gobs shows what they were after - recognition and validation that they have money and married their daughter off.
Yes, the whole event was a mess but everything with the Khan's is. Did you expect anything different? The live stream and so on, but this so the case with the majority of South Asian weddings these days, everybody trying to one up each other.

Her rukhsati, Quran held over her head, but scantly clad dancers in the background, make it make sense..

Reactions: 7
The outfit was nice but for some reason she reminds me of the mannequins they would have on display in Bombay stores back in the day (they were awful)

she doesn’t have a nice posture at all for these outfits. She was crooked and constantly chewing gum, looked awkward as hell. Did anyone see her and amir’s entrance, it was a shambles and awkward too

View attachment 2203124View attachment 2203125
DITTO on the old school mannequin look - the ones with the painted hair lol 😆

the entrance was a mess. she constantly goes on about how she’s a “model” but has zero grace. all of them were walking at different speeds

btw does anyone know how to post a TikTok link on tattle? i’m trying but it gets tagged as “unsafe”

I think her wedding look was better too. Her face looked a bit stretched in the videos though, looked odd

Reactions: 2
The dancers at the wedding, esp with a family like the Khans. Mind boggling.
I did really like Faryals outfit

Lol at the shop mannequins look, I can’t unsee it now.

Agree that everything they do is for show though, look at Amir gifting his sister and bil the watches right on the wedding stage. Purely so that it would be noted publicly. So tacky.

Reactions: 7
After his fake watch robbery why gift a dangerous item?

they just don’t get how tacky they are.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.