Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 just came back to say I was right! Turns out it was a luxury promise event with Farhana Bodhi. They are so transparent, predictable and tacky!! 🤦🏽‍♀️
Omg helllla tacky. Wtf are ALL of them wearing? They all look like such desperate wannabes. Btw I had no idea Farhana sounds like a FROG - how the heck is she an “influencer”!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Faryal has definitely done something to her butt. Looking big in her recent snap where she's throwing balls in hoops 🤣

Reactions: 1
New to this thread been following actual for years she’s a completely different person with the surgery the face fillers are ridiculous the massive fake boobs and now a bbl u can see on her Snapchat now😂 I did wonder when I seen her go to the gym them 3 times if it was to cover up a bbl 🙈
What really angers me most about her is that she has 3 gorgeous kids and is never with them they are either with her mum or a nanny clearly just had them to keep him from divorcing her 🙈 even as tiny babies they were in New York for months with her mum while she was in UK

Reactions: 4
Omg helllla tacky. Wtf are ALL of them wearing? They all look like such desperate wannabes. Btw I had no idea Farhana sounds like a FROG - how the heck is she an “influencer”!?
🤣 I can’t believe out of all the things Faryal could have worn she wore a Balenciaga bag! In the midst of the scandal where people are literally cutting up Balenciaga and cancelling it, she decides to wear it to an influencer event. She really is tone deaf and has no idea about PR. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know which mirpuris you’re referring to. The ones I know are educated and live in good houses and drive amazing cars. There older generation in the uk may have not been educated but they settled their kids well by purchasing many properties for them in the UK, built mansion homes back home for them and the women I know are covered in gold! They love their dawats, are family oriented and yes the unity is strong! There children are travelling the world and are professionals!!! Mirpuris are associated as being uneducated but that is far from the truth. They are more down to Earth then stuck up punjabis and Urdu speaking people who only have education and think they are special lol but have no money. Even fakeyal married a mirpuri for money 🤣🤣🤣
I’m mirpuri we have moneyyyy but most of us aren’t really educated let’s be honest lol. We are good at business though

Reactions: 3
Seems like the Pakistani twins (laili and Alizey) are on the outs with Faryal and Amir - they were at the same Amiri event and didn’t post together and now they don’t follow each other either. I wonder what happened

Will they ever move back from dubai ? I can’t see them going back to Bolton
They’re trying to avoid paying tax by “living in dubai” but she has no friends out there 🤣 she probably sits at home DMing men whilst amir is out cheating

Seems like the Pakistani twins (laili and Alizey) are on the outs with Faryal and Amir - they were at the same Amiri event and didn’t post together and now they don’t follow each other either. I wonder what happened
She’s probably accused them of cheating with amir

Reactions: 3
Mariyah is posting her cheap af bridesmaids boxes on TT, hubby is called Majid? That wasn’t bloggers name was it?
Yeah saw that. Its not blogger. His name is Hasan. This guy is Majid. She moved on quick. Surprisingly Arifa is not a bridesmaid. Guess she was forced not to be one. Else she would have to make Fakeyal one too

Yeah saw that. Its not blogger. His name is Hasan. This guy is Majid. She moved on quick. Surprisingly Arifa is not a bridesmaid. Guess she was forced not to be one. Else she would have to make Fakeyal one too
I wonder who this new guy is, that was quick. You sure he isn’t from Pakistan ?!

Reactions: 5
How awkward engaged to one guy, married off to another in such a short space of time. Shouldn't have made a big song and dance about the engagement with Hasan.

Maybe the Hasan guy has a few names?

Isn't the butler called Majid? :eek:

Last edited:
How awkward engaged to one guy, married off to another in such a short space of time. Shouldn't have made a big song and dance about the engagement with Hasan.

Maybe the Hasan guy has a few names?

Isn't the butler called Majid? :eek:
Butler 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine that haha
He’s called Sajid

I wouldn’t be shocked if majid is a freshi. Her parents have gone to Pakistan and she did join them for a short while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.