Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purplerains07

If the kids were still in Bolton I can seem amirs mum pickin up or trying to pick up the girls from school daily she looks the type to be waiting at school gates which is what the girls want but instead they’re made to take pics of fakeyal posing in weird stiff semi horny poses imagine that lamisa taking a picture and not capture the boob angle fakey wants attention on and then fakey tells her to keep taking them the poor kid won’t know what’s she’s doing :(

Reactions: 8

chillpillz

Omg I came on to say the exact same thing! I can't believe she pronounced chic as 'chick!'😂😂

She loves making fun of Amir yet she's a dumbo herself, considering she's so into fashion and mixes with those kind of ppl, u would think she would be able to pronounce the word chic🤣🤣

• Haha

chillpillz

Just seen Amir's recent interview with BBC. He said his dad would come home from work in the evening n drive him to a boxing academy which was 30 mins away for 2 hr boxing classes a day, just to stop him from messing about n misbehaving. N how his dad would even hold the boxing bag for him to punch.

What an amazing dad who didn't do this thinking his son would become a famous boxer like many of the Asian dads these days, but did it just to make sure his son didn't end up wasting his life or becoming a drug dealer.

Also the dig at Faryal, that he's a better parent than her! Usually he praises her for being a good mother. They've defo fallen out.

• Heart
Why does faryal linger for the pictures longer than amir. It’s amir who is the boxer she’s got nothing that the media would want to know about unless it’s to do with amir. She clearly loves the limelight and that’s why she won’t leave amir. This video that amir posted you can see how faryal is detached from amir and moves away fast. The person filming gets more attention than amir and amir is the reason she’s there in the first place. Ungrateful woman! Do feel sorry for amir everyone seems to just use him but like Atleast his current side piece sania hasn’t spoken up and gained anything from amir publically.View attachment 1742987View attachment 1742987
Sometimes on this page I feel the misogyny is to much, I understand that faryal is fake and annoying sure. No one can deny that.. but the insults she sometimes gets on this page is something else.. Asian women are very judgemental I can see.. yes like I said faryal is no saint but she gets way more insulted than amir.. and amir is more of a hoe than her. Even if amir gets insulted for his ways faryal would get insulted and trashed on even more. Your saying you feel sorry amir knowing very well he isn’t the best husband, neither is she the best wife. But I don’t think I would want to be around a man who constantly cheats on me and disgraces me publicly. Yes she can leave we all know her gender is fame… but if she decides to stay there and rarely give him attention.. that’s it

• Heart

chillpillz

I'm surprised this woman hasn't choked on Amir and Faryal's shit the way she has arse kissed them both in the most grovelling thank you of the century. I thought she had received an invite to Buckingham Palace or the White House at first, not to Amir and Faryal's tea party.

• Haha

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fan girl for real: A real life celebrity super model taking a pic with her minion fan bless.

Fareyal didn’t upload this until she edited the hell out of it, like every narcassist does, as she has a thirst to compete with a natural beauty like Kendall Jenner.
it’s funny that a Kartrashian is more covered up than Faryal😝😝😝

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
I think she is shocked at how badly the series backfired on her and the way in which people are calling out her behaviour. She’s surrounded by people who fawn over her or enable her behaviour. However, when all is said and done I don’t think she particularly cares about her reputation. She just wants the money to roll in and fund her.
Seems like everyone around her kisses her arse and thats y shes so delusional. Amir is the star of this series but she tried to make it all about her

Sparkle14

Funny that I pulled her up about her grandma now she is going to mourn. How about you go to her funeral Fakeyal??? We all know you won’t be going. Wasn’t it your grandma that you raised you up???? Seriously how can someone be so selfish.

She’s too horrible to him and needs to learn basic manners. He defo has better qualities than her! But Ms Perfect thinks she’s the better out the two 😅

masterone

Sometimes on this page I feel the misogyny is to much, I understand that faryal is fake and annoying sure. No one can deny that.. but the insults she sometimes gets on this page is something else.. Asian women are very judgemental I can see.. yes like I said faryal is no saint but she gets way more insulted than amir.. and amir is more of a hoe than her. Even if amir gets insulted for his ways faryal would get insulted and trashed on even more. Your saying you feel sorry amir knowing very well he isn’t the best husband, neither is she the best wife. But I don’t think I would want to be around a man who constantly cheats on me and disgraces me publicly. Yes she can leave we all know her gender is fame… but if she decides to stay there and rarely give him attention.. that’s it
I think the thing with Amir is, he's really not that bright, nor is he that complicated. He's a dirty cheating ratbag for sure, but Faryal comes across as cunning, and very shallow moreso than Amir. Her pious and hollier than thou attitude is something that people focus on more than Amir's antics. It's true though, south Asian culture has us overlook males flaws more than females flaws, I don't expect this to change ever.

Another thing is, Amir seems to just want to get on with life (whether it be cheating or attending the opening of an envelope lol) not necessarily baring all his personal problems to the world unlike Faryal, all her ups and downs are played out on SM. Obviously that's because she has zero real friends or any other family member other than her mother to confide in, or ask for advice, so it all plays out like she's still a teenager.

Amir seems happiest when he's around a lot of people, something he's probably been used to from a young age, Faryal seems uncomfortable when she's around a lot of people and seems to find a lot of random people to hang out with in small groups or one on one, probably all for the gram. I think they are both incapable of spending time with eachother alone, which is both strange and sad. I don't think they've ever probably had just a simple family day, just them and their kids, if either of them are spending a miniscule amount of time with their children (usually individually) it's posted on to sm. I really wonder what memories these children will have when they're older.

Did anybody else catch Amir say "bitch" on his snapchat when he's coming down the escalator and trying to record faryal but faryal is walking away from the camera?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

snmp

VIP Member
Why is she posting Kendall Jenner? She’s such a beg. This Atlantis opening is exactly where she wants to be, co mingling with super stars. She isn’t in those circles cos she ain’t on those levels. She has no clout, talent or power. She really needs a reality check, she’s only got an invite as amir khan’s wife. That’s all she will ever be. She needs to take a leaf out of Connor mcgregor’s mrs book.

Last edited:

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Tbf, Amir's dad must have put the hours in taking them around for boxing, which is the only reason Amir (and Haroon to a lesser extent) had any success in life (he'd have been a cash in hand takeaway bossman or taxi driver otherwise).

This was while grafting to provide the family with a decent life.

Compare that to Amir and Faryal sitting around on their phones and eating junk all day, yet unable to do the basic parenting stuff.
this comment should be pinned 📌

zxrxhmpa

They take snaps in business class like they’ve never flown it before lol with all that “money” they still can’t afford to fly first class or even pay for their kids and all their supposed nannies with them. These two are an embarrassment