Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mariyah is posting her cheap af bridesmaids boxes on TT, hubby is called Majid? That wasn’t bloggers name was it?
Wasn’t bloggers name Hassan? Hence the initials they had H & M? Omg I wanna know what’s going on here now - who’s Majid???

Reactions: 2
I think the engagement to Blogger fell through obvs, but because there was stuff posted online and to save themselves embarrassment of a failed engagement they quickly found Mariyah a relative from Pakistan. I think Mariyah was given the opportunity to choose for herself and as that flopped an arranged marriage is happening.

Reactions: 7
I think the engagement to Blogger fell through obvs, but because there was stuff posted online and to save themselves embarrassment of a failed engagement they quickly found Mariyah a relative from Pakistan. I think Mariyah was given the opportunity to choose for herself and as that flopped an arranged marriage is happening.
No wonder she went Pakistan not too long after her breakup it’s weird how quickly they gave her away just to save face

Reactions: 1
No wonder she went Pakistan not too long after her breakup it’s weird how quickly they gave her away just to save face
Imagine all the outfits they had ordered and venues booked with no money back guarantee so instead of letting all that money to go waste they probably decided to get her married quick, if she doesn’t do it now she has to do it one day, that’s how they probably viewed it.

I wonder what happened with that ugly duckling blogger guy

Reactions: 5
Yeah saw that. Its not blogger. His name is Hasan. This guy is Majid. She moved on quick. Surprisingly Arifa is not a bridesmaid. Guess she was forced not to be one. Else she would have to make Fakeyal one too
Doubt her not including Arifa has anything to do with Faryal, Faryal is so far away and not involved with the family she probably couldn’t care less.

I think Mariyah and her sister genuinely aren’t close to Arifa either (notice how little Mariyah mentions her or includes her in contrast to the LOV girls in general), which is a shame as Arifa seems lovely.

I always get the feeling the family will side with Amir and Harry against their wives whatever they do, however many times they cheat. Is it any wonder the sister-in-laws aren’t close to them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The khan family will always side with their sons no matter how much they cheat and how public it is.
Arifa does seem nice and normal and Harry still messes about. The khans will always have this mind set and then mama and papa khan will seek sympathy.

with Mariyah and blogger I get the feeling that his past was too messy I don’t see the khans throwing Mariyah into something that’s a downward spiral

Reactions: 3
The khan family will always side with their sons no matter how much they cheat and how public it is.
Arifa does seem nice and normal and Harry still messes about. The khans will always have this mind set and then mama and papa khan will seek sympathy.

with Mariyah and blogger I get the feeling that his past was too messy I don’t see the khans throwing Mariyah into something that’s a downward spiral
Who would even get with Harry? The guy is a broke bum. And not attractive at all

Yeh I agree I think bloggers past was messy and I can imagine bloggers ex wife’s family getting involved and sending messages to mariyahs parents warning them

Reactions: 4
Harry gets his cheap thrills by liking half naked girls pics online but you’re right definitely an unattractive broke bum! How even does he make a living to fund his wife and kids

you reckon bloggers ex will get back with him now

Harry gets his cheap thrills by liking half naked girls pics online but you’re right definitely an unattractive broke bum! How even does he make a living to fund his wife and kids

you reckon bloggers ex will get back with him now
Bloggers ex is a beg too, you should see her tiktoks they are embarassing

Lmao Faryal's knickers in a knot over Froch saying he's not interested in Joshua! This woman is desperate AF.

We know Froch has a lot more class than her so won't reply that's why she's behaving like a bully.

Atleast Froch has shown more concern for Amir than her. As a commentator for Kells fight he said Amir should retire becoz it's not good taking blows to the head like that. Meanwhile Faryal was sat in the hotel busy giving Skyboxing an interview saying after the fight she will decide who Ameer fights next😆

IMG_20221211_194518.jpg

• Haha
I had a look that’s why I think they may get back together she’s got things up like how she will always love him. Where is she from and where is blogger from.

ps I find blogger to be very very feminine with hairless body there’s nothing to him either he seems to have slimmed down a lot

I had a look that’s why I think they may get back together she’s got things up like how she will always love him. Where is she from and where is blogger from.

ps I find blogger to be very very feminine with hairless body there’s nothing to him either he seems to have slimmed down a lot
Oh has she?? I’m gonna go check this out now - wow didn’t realise she was posting stuff like that. Blogger just seems like a bum, a leech, and a loser that’s desperate for fame and attention

Amir dresses like such a tool. Always wearing the tightest clothes possible looking a stuffed sausage 🤪 he really has zero class or decorum.
38D0FD54-87E2-4A31-A33A-7F5485A2C279.jpeg

He was invited to some lunch at one of the members of the Emirati royal family and this doofus has his phone out recording everyone eating - not one other person is taking pictures. He really has very few brain cells left.and once again, he’s wearing a T SHIRT lol.

19B2376E-FC37-4785-9AD5-575AB7D6C62A.jpeg

btw any see faryal’s birthday wish to Amir on her story the other day? It was this picture of them where their chemistry is cold as ice and her message was SO blah! “Happy birthday Amir. Have a Good one” - yet when she wishes herself from his IG, it’s always a POST and the message is always “happy birthday my queen!”

so touching and personal, lol 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
All this obsession with royalty is not healthy at all! She is no way a queen or like princess Diana as she claims! 😬 she’s just a fake hungry, useless bum like blogger!! The only thing fakeyal has done is push out kids but she wants nothing to do them as she is on her high horse all the time! Haha cold as ice pic shows on their faces how loved up they really are!!!

Pushing out kids is hardly an achievement if you leave them with anyone you can find. Don’t forget she’s got this amazing makeup line for Asian skin too lol

Even amir can’t take his kids to the park without 2 of the underpaid maids having to tag along. Dickheads couldn’t even give them Christmas off

Have u guys seen her latest post on insta? I swear u can see her whole boob through that outfit. Even the nipple. Look properly 🤣

Have u guys seen her latest post on insta? I swear u can see her whole boob through that outfit. Even the nipple. Look properly 🤣
omg you’re RIGHT! U know if anyone comments on that, someone will be like “ewww why r u zooming in, lower your gaze pervert” - but of course the braless one’s actions are pure and innocent. Btw why does her face look like a droopy mess? now she’s starting to look like a stroke victim with how she’s paralyzed her facial muscles with Botox and fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.