Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway Mariyah did a Q&A and it appears she is marrying her mum’s friends son. Seems like an arranged marriage no wonder she is all hush hush about it. Apparently it is happening this year
They probably want to immediately nix the mistake of their rushed engagement to that two-faced guy

Reactions: 2
She is definitely marrying a distant cousin lol why wasn't this rishta set up before if her mum and the guys mum are such good friends? Anyway Gohar must be so upset for his brother lmao

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but Fakeyal I have no words for you.. literally less than two weeks ago, your grandma passed away and you claimed that you were going to come off social media for a bit blah blah blah.. but now you're in Dubai with your fake tits out??? The day before posting a picture with a scarf on your head. What is actually wrong with you??

Reactions: 5
Just saw the video she posted! The amount of slate she is getting for wearing Balenciaga is unreal. Not to mention the other comments about her being awkward, dressed ‘half naked’ and classless. She really does ordinarily sit there deleting comments. I wonder how long she will leave the video up for?!

Amir is really embarrassing himself with the KJ and Jay-Z captions.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That clip she just posted is weird, it's clearly not a shoot & there's no music either which makes it more awkward. She was clearly in a hurry to post it coz she thought she looked great.

I see she's copying Kylie Jenner's style today wearing green and covered up.

Imagine if she had met her plastic surgery idols Kim and Kylie, she would have pissed her pants in excitement!

• Haha
Wowww yeah her newest insta post is so weird! She has a million different branded handbags but chooses to carry a balenciaga bag in the midst of the controversy smh! What an airhead.

Also the way shes acting in this video🙄 This delusional twit thinks she’s a big deal and a bosslady but in reality she’s a nobody😂 Get off your high horse fakeyal.

Attachments

How insecure do you have to be to completely blur out your nose when it’s already been surgically and cosmetically altered 🙃

she should just pin a handkerchief on her cleavage if she’s so conscious about it. Weirdo! I bet she has a giant gap inbetween that she’s insecure about.
8C8CA68C-28F2-43F1-8916-982986B1D737.jpeg

With all the surgeries she has had, you would think she would get her elf ears pinned back. Amir is the biggest dayooth! He literally doesn't care that his wife has her tits out in front of other men. Absolute classless filth.

With all the surgeries she has had, you would think she would get her elf ears pinned back. Amir is the biggest dayooth! He literally doesn't care that his wife has her tits out in front of other men. Absolute classless filth.
Fakeyal doesn’t listen to anyone including Amir.

I read this in an article. Amir’s mom said this:
"I asked her not to wear such dresses and to take the dupatta (scarf), but she never listened. After that, we asked Amir but he told us to convey this to Faryal's mother because she does not listen to him either," she said.

• Sad
This right here is the reason she will never leave him. She would never be invited to places and events like this if her name wasn't attached to his. Imagine living your life simping after celebrities and putting up with a husband who cheats on and isn't protective over you.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wowww yeah her newest insta post is so weird! She has a million different branded handbags but chooses to carry a balenciaga bag in the midst of the controversy smh! What an airhead.

Also the way shes acting in this video🙄 This delusional twit thinks she’s a big deal and a bosslady but in reality she’s a nobody😂 Get off your high horse fakeyal.
She’s got about 5 designer handbags and she continues to wear the same BALENCIAGA one because she’d rather spend money on plastic surgery and butt fillers than a decent wardrobe. She actually PAID a stylist to dress her and that’s what she chose to wear 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Looks like they’ve had a few drinks tonight. Even Amir’s name don’t get them into places like this, it’s by paying someone to get you into places like that black lady that they picture with, she’s something of a publicist or in marketing and events. Amir and fakeyal both love off being around celebrities, thinking they’ve made it.

Hence why they kept hastaggin this cow’s tequila brand. As a Muslim why would you do that? They bleeping idolise these cunts that’s why

The two of them are all loved up during beyonce concert. Surprised fakeyal let him touch her and kiss her cheek…knowing her it was probably to convince everyone that they’re still in love…either that or they’ve been drinking like the above poster said.
defo been drinking!

plus they’re copying other couples around them.

Attachments

Screenshot_20230121-213747_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230121-213833_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230121-213836_Instagram.jpg

So u werent allowed to record the beyonce performance but guess who recorded it anyway on her instagram...faryal 🙄 go and watch her stories now to see

• Haha
Reactions: 6
^LMAO what a woman! Of course she has zero decorum and has to break rules to sHoW oFF that she got to attend a BeYoNCe concert. I bet she can’t even name ONE song by her

meanwhile Amir is going around snapping a picture with EVERY celebrity he can. Have any of them even reposted him?! Lol what a chav. I feel sorry for him when he feels the need to post the most basic stuff to his story: “here’s a cheeseburger, pizza, and plate of French fries…I must display this extravagance to the world!”…and they most definitely look drunk. Amir definitely clinked cheers to his story with a champagne flute

This is giving me “I need therapy or God asap”. It’s giving cringe, weird, delusions of grandeur, copycat, no originality, mirroring Kim k, aggrandising, celebrity complex, main character complex, narcissist.

The two of them are all loved up during beyonce concert. Surprised fakeyal let him touch her and kiss her cheek…knowing her it was probably to convince everyone that they’re still in love…either that or they’ve been drinking like the above poster said.
Absolutely this pda on insta is for show and to ward off women. she has been highly criticised after the reality show for putting amir down and controlling him, their shambolic phoney marriage has been written off by the viewers. I came on here to say the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.