Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faryal thinks she can be boss babe and only fans babe but what did she bring to the table before amir. She may have had money but the way she made the 1001 changes since amir, even when jokingly saying amirs money is the reason she’s with him she’s not really helped herself. The recent postings of the pictures where she’s pretty borderline nude doesn’t help. She can’t be thinking her kids will be proud of how she wore the abaya in Ramadan with the cleavage trying to pop out. They won’t be proud with her backless side boob showing Eid outfit unless they have a washed version of Islam where modesty is not mentioned. Like cool be nude whatever but there’s a time and place.

she retaliated by saying broke men want fixers and immature men wanting mothers. He wasn’t broke when she married him or immature maybe he became those towards her after time passed but she evolved into what we see now

this is either them being immature and their reality for life or they’re trying to stay relevant

Reactions: 2
It’s pathetic. It truly is. She fails to understand that without him, she was a nobody. A nobody who lived a middle class lifestyle in a leafy suburb of New York. She wasn’t any more of a ‘New York Socialite’ than the likes of hajraaa that blogger from NYC. The only reason anybody ever entertained her was because of who she married. Looking back to the first few public appearances she had in the u.k like Wimbledon etc - that was never her world. Amir got invited as a sportsman and she was his plus one. In truth, most socialites from the U.S spend their summers travelling, often to Europe for events like Wimbledon, fashion weeks and even the premier league. They holiday in the south of France and ski in European resorts. I have family who aren’t elite in NY but are very well off and even for them, this sort of lifestyle is normal albeit not to the extent socialites do. She’s definitely not a socialite who came from money and the whole pretending to be makes everything a whole lot worse. She would have faired better to have said she couldn’t have dreamt of marrying a man who she not only loves but has given her a lifestyle and opportunities that she could have only dreamt of before. Instead, she wanted to act like she was above him. She has been desperate to prove herself as worthy and it’s turned in to an absolute car crash. She could have achieved so much with her platform but she reeks of desperation and fakery. Amir is no angel but he and his family got himself to where he is and he took her there too yet she degrades him in public and doesn’t acknowledge his role in providing for her. She would do well to humble herself and remember who made her! Her friends are his friends or associates of his. She even admitted trying to manipulate him with the AJ texts. The extent the woman goes to in order to play mind games, have control and mess with Amir’s head has been shown yet somehow she manages to play the victim as a scorned wife who can’t handle her husbands cheating. It’s manipulative. Manipulation makes it difficult to keep friends as you’d likely find their weakness and hold it against them. She doesn’t deserve to be cheated on but anybody with any ounce of self respect would have left his ass the second time he did it. The first, I can understand forgiving as people can change and you might want to give them the benefit of doubt etc etc etc but we are waaaaay down the line now and there’s no excuse for putting up with it other than you’re scared to lose the lifestyle he gives you. She won’t leave, she won’t destroy him because she needs him yet she keeps threatening to with these half exposés in the hope that he will stop doing what he’s doing. He clearly won’t! I’ve said too much for a Monday morning 🤣 I’m done.

Reactions: 8
They're both so childish like teenagers rather than grown adults with three children of their own.

Reactions: 7
It’s pathetic. It truly is. She fails to understand that without him, she was a nobody. A nobody who lived a middle class lifestyle in a leafy suburb of New York. She wasn’t any more of a ‘New York Socialite’ than the likes of hajraaa that blogger from NYC. The only reason anybody ever entertained her was because of who she married. Looking back to the first few public appearances she had in the u.k like Wimbledon etc - that was never her world. Amir got invited as a sportsman and she was his plus one. In truth, most socialites from the U.S spend their summers travelling, often to Europe for events like Wimbledon, fashion weeks and even the premier league. They holiday in the south of France and ski in European resorts. I have family who aren’t elite in NY but are very well off and even for them, this sort of lifestyle is normal albeit not to the extent socialites do. She’s definitely not a socialite who came from money and the whole pretending to be makes everything a whole lot worse. She would have faired better to have said she couldn’t have dreamt of marrying a man who she not only loves but has given her a lifestyle and opportunities that she could have only dreamt of before. Instead, she wanted to act like she was above him. She has been desperate to prove herself as worthy and it’s turned in to an absolute car crash. She could have achieved so much with her platform but she reeks of desperation and fakery. Amir is no angel but he and his family got himself to where he is and he took her there too yet she degrades him in public and doesn’t acknowledge his role in providing for her. She would do well to humble herself and remember who made her! Her friends are his friends or associates of his. She even admitted trying to manipulate him with the AJ texts. The extent the woman goes to in order to play mind games, have control and mess with Amir’s head has been shown yet somehow she manages to play the victim as a scorned wife who can’t handle her husbands cheating. It’s manipulative. Manipulation makes it difficult to keep friends as you’d likely find their weakness and hold it against them. She doesn’t deserve to be cheated on but anybody with any ounce of self respect would have left his ass the second time he did it. The first, I can understand forgiving as people can change and you might want to give them the benefit of doubt etc etc etc but we are waaaaay down the line now and there’s no excuse for putting up with it other than you’re scared to lose the lifestyle he gives you. She won’t leave, she won’t destroy him because she needs him yet she keeps threatening to with these half exposés in the hope that he will stop doing what he’s doing. He clearly won’t! I’ve said too much for a Monday morning 🤣 I’m done.
Wow u hit the nail on its mark 👏🏻 💯

Love quotes and pics of the kids are being shown. Only way to keep Amir trapped. Something major has happened again!!!

So the nannies are coming to paris with fakey this summer wonder if all three kids will be going too I don’t think I’ve seen all three travel together before

amir will forever cheat with dirt bags look at his track record goes for trampy girls that can give him a quickie and move on don’t think he will be dumb enough to ever settle for a girl who oozes a gram of class that’s not his league

So the nannies are coming to paris with fakey this summer wonder if all three kids will be going too I don’t think I’ve seen all three travel together before

amir will forever cheat with dirt bags look at his track record goes for trampy girls that can give him a quickie and move on don’t think he will be dumb enough to ever settle for a girl who oozes a gram of class that’s not his league

the bigger surprise is that the only reason she’s going to take all 3 kids with her to paris is BECAUSE of her nanny/housekeepers. I’m sure she’ll deduct the flight and lodging from their pay - she definitely seems like the type.

Fakeyal kicking off as usual to steal the limelight at another family function, Mariyah’s wedding 🤣 did anyone see the video Amir posted on insta that a father always wants best for his children? Seems to me he wants the children to attend the wedding and fakeyal don’t agree so a Paris trip is on the cards for the kids as a family trip lol . Amir probs want to get Mariyah a decent pressie too hence fakeyal had to treat herself to a new bag 🤣

Is he saying he’s a good boss man lol ??? Because without him fakey wouldn’t be living the life she does in dubai so he’s probably saying it’s all thanks to him

I mean he made the money got the fame and everything else including stds. Bossman amir.

Reactions: 1
Like 2 big babies them two are. Just for a couple of days. Then will be back following each other and posting usual cringe tit. So over it

They’re taking jabs at eachother on social media again. Amir posted this
---
Also, what does the 2nd pic I posted mean? Is he saying fakeyal isn’t a good boss? Is he calling himself a good boss? Lol hopefully one of you guys can explain
Think hes saying that hes the boss and good men that are bosses like him ate hard to find. Hes also posted a video on his instagram ghat says mistakes girla make in a marriage...it is a huge hint at faryal! I wonder what happened between them two this time!

If it was him being caught cheating he wouldn’t be posting digs at her and she défini doesn’t let him out of her sight when’s he’s cheated. I think she’s just pissing him off lol

Er cringe at that video. why would he not just send that to her himself so childish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.