Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OOf I 've just seen they're off on another no-budget shopping haul- this time to the apple store I think? They are the inghams without the pervy dad

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched any of the no-budget shopping hauls. That's not what I watch them for - I hope they stop them soon.

I understand that YouTube is a business, and they're playing it well - growing and developing the channel, posting content that gets those large amounts of views. They're clever. And they're making a mint.

But I still miss the older videos from Creation Station 1, 2 and before that.

Reactions: 2
I can’t help but like FF. I find them very watchable unlike the Inghams who I can’t watch anymore. Live is short and they really do seem to be enjoying their lives.

Reactions: 3
I want to see videos of thei day to day lives in the house, on walks around HW etc not them spending millions in Apple
I can’t even begin to imagine how much they spent yesterday... it’s their money, obviously, but...

I can’t even begin to imagine how much they spent yesterday... it’s their money, obviously, but...
I tried to figure it out using the UK store... Sienna and Mia both got a tablet with the pencils and keyboards. Georgie was then going to get something, so I just assumed she got the same as the girls. Darren got the larger version. And obviously the phone for the giveaway.

Worked out at around £8k

I tried to figure it out using the UK store... Sienna and Mia both got a tablet with the pencils and keyboards. Georgie was then going to get something, so I just assumed she got the same as the girls. Darren got the larger version. And obviously the phone for the giveaway.

Worked out at around £8k
Apple is totally throwaway technology, too. I’m the first to admit that have and iPhone and iPad. My current pad is my husbands old one, because I smashed the screen on my 2017 model when it fell off my lap. Because they’re sealed units, you can’t just replace the screen, and the repair was forty pounds shy of the cost of a new iPad.... so I didn’t have it done. It’s crazily wasteful, and not the sort of thing they’d have endorsed once upon a time...

Reactions: 6
Apple is totally throwaway technology, too. I’m the first to admit that have and iPhone and iPad. My current pad is my husbands old one, because I smashed the screen on my 2017 model when it fell off my lap. Because they’re sealed units, you can’t just replace the screen, and the repair was forty pounds shy of the cost of a new iPad.... so I didn’t have it done. It’s crazily wasteful, and not the sort of thing they’d have endorsed once upon a time...
This...and that isn't the start of it when you look into apple software that's often behind other platforms too.

People like apple though because they find it user friendly then you get sucked into brand loyalty. I think many do though with other brands, but apple seems to be the worse

There are so many skits and parody songs from years ago about the iPhone that even iPhone users find funny.

Most phone contracts run 18 months 2 years and while other platforms are fine most iPhone users often find they are running a sluggish phone and have no choice but to upgrade. No way could they do sim only if they thought they could budget some how!

Reactions: 5
Who cares about your Lego challenge, USA bedroom tour, endless ‘hauls’, unlimited budget videos? Be ashamed of yourselves Family Fizz & take those girls back to their home country and let them have decent schooling and a social life with their peers. It’s not healthy to deprive them of these things just for the $$$

Reactions: 4
Latest video Darren and Mia get their nails done and their cuticles cut. Isn't it common knowledge that you should never get them cut? Easy way to compromise your health and get infections. Darren's nails were bleeding.

Sienna seems to be struggling a bit with now being the middle child. I hope they are supporting her more off screen.

Sienna is such a lovely girl. How sweet when she said all she wants for Christmas is her family to be happy.

Such a shame her only possessions seem to be a stuffed dog and the toys that come with the rental.

Their lack education worries me but as longs as the girls can shove awful merch down subscriber’s throats everything’s fine.

This iPhone completion is getting milked too!

I just don't enjoy watching this family anymore, the challenges have been done to death.

They seem so cheap for going on and on about a sodding iphone everyday, acting as if they are giving someone a car. I bet they offset the cost of it with expenses.

Every challenge they are doing for at least the 4th or 5th time

Another boring 'challenge', polluting the environment driving around in your gas gusling SUV, eating more food than needed by the looks of it and sleeping in the garage. The merch pushing is ridiculous and its all so stupidly animated all the time. What will it be tomorrow? Another no budget shop? Another 'challenge'? Another, 13 year old period talk?

Look guys, get your kids in to school, settle down somewhere and be a family with a secure home, allow your kids to be kids with other kids. They will have some serious social issues as they get older and what can they fall back on when the channel dies? They don't have an education!

Reactions: 7
Another boring 'challenge', polluting the environment driving around in your gas gusling SUV, eating more food than needed by the looks of it and sleeping in the garage. The merch pushing is ridiculous and its all so stupidly animated all the time. What will it be tomorrow? Another no budget shop? Another 'challenge'? Another, 13 year old period talk?

Look guys, get your kids in to school, settle down somewhere and be a family with a secure home, allow your kids to be kids with other kids. They will have some serious social issues as they get older and what can they fall back on when the channel dies? They don't have an education!
I've not watched them since they went back to America. Have the girls stopped schooling altogether? If so is that legal?

I agree wholeheartedly with these sentiments. Both girls are undoubtedly bright, but are very sadly going to end up like their dim parents and all because they weren’t afforded a formal education.

Reactions: 1
Georgie never used to be as thick as she is now, I think it's the lack of doing anything other than basic things to entertain primary school children that has turned her into mush.

I feel like home schooling online will have put sienna in a box, the school she went to in Brighton sounded perfect for her and let her thrive and use that brilliant imagination of hers. She probably works well having a good teacher who makes learning fun for her rather than just the internet

I know I'm going to sound melodramatic, but my heart does break for Sienna. She seemed to be doing so well in her school and is such a great kid.

Then she's been pulled out of a normal life to just waste time eating and doing silly things in LA.

They go back in a month, then what? I really hope she's going back into that school and spends the rest of the year there.

Breaks my heart FamHam, I have a soft spot for Sienna.

I've heard no mention of home schooling in the past few challenges but I have skipped through them so may have missed this.

They have clearly run out of ideas as they have even done the wedding dress video again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.