Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does darren say he wont let mia call her dad- all i got was him talking about how not everyone has a relationship with everyone in their family and creating their own life....lowkey can tell darren was thrilled to hit 1 m subscribers, you can hide it by saying they're smilers but you can tell he was pleased.

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised they haven't done a helping the firefighter's video yet, it would be for their own self serving reasons. They're safe where they are but only a short drive away.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the mean comments vlog, Sienna looked so awkward and quiet and didn't really seem to understand how to take the comments. Poor thing should be safeguarded from all that hate esp when they're reading out comments from people telling them they want them to die.

I think Sienna looked a little poorly to be honest, rather than upset about the comments... The only one that she looked a little awkward on was the one about Mia getting more than her etc...

Sienna's still very much minimalist. If that was my child given £100, she'd probably spend it all within 30 seconds ? Sienna doesn't go overboard. She's a very kind little girl.

Just watched the reading haters comments part 2, and Darren spoke over everyone all the time. He wouldn’t let georgie answer the pregnancy one!
As much as he tries to joke, you can tell he is dying to answer back in a rude way!

I was watching that thinking they should read some comments by adults rather than displaying a username and photo of a 13 year old child!

I think Darren is a very controlling man. He thinks he’s smart & savvy, but sadly he doesn’t seem to be very educated which shows in their vlogs.

Reactions: 3
He thinks he's a smart business man because he sells overpriced tshirts with a basic design to 11 year olds.

He had the same stare most of the video when he wasn't talking, the smile is so forced.
darren.jpg

Has he health issues? He's lost a fair bit of weight and hair in the last year.

Everytime they say how hard they are working I roll my eyes

The rate they're going none of them will be educated. I mean are you surprised? Leaving Mia and Sienna to their own devices with the home schooling. The only thing they seem to care about Mia doing is Spainish. They don't seem to give a stuff about the GCSEs (not that I can talk but anyway I still got the grades). You need GCSEs to do anything these days and get a job.

Darren is very controlling. He reminds me of a school teacher.

I feel for Mia, when she doesn't think the camera on her she looks normal and as soon as she knows she's being filmed an over the top false smile comes out.

freegifmaker.me_2drbm.gif

Screenshot_20181113-203202.jpg

Unlimited budget in an apple store, where Sienna is just buying a tablet and Mia a laptop replacement, unlimited my ass.

Them all talking about doing all their "work" on a tablet just shows how little actual work they do. I know you can do alot on a tablet, but it's hardly a laptop replacement if your doing more than half an hours editing or Photoshop.

Darren said there was nothing wrong with his laptop but wanted something new, minimalism family again. Technology is the second biggest cause of forced labour, after fast fashion and we know they love their fast fashion.

Darren is talking about all these new tablets and how it will improve their workflow, oh please.

Georgie said she wanted to release a cook book with sandwiches recipes, please dont zoella has that covered.

Was this all an ad for apple? Talking about how amazing all the products are and how good the shop is.

Bought a phone to give away and direct everyone to their website to enter, no doubt just a way to harvest email address to sell more merch. I guarantee it will be given to someone that's bought alot from them. They say it's open world wide, so why not just order it online when a winner is picked? Unless the whole competition is a fraud..

Reactions: 3
Where does darren say he wont let mia call her dad- all i got was him talking about how not everyone has a relationship with everyone in their family and creating their own life....lowkey can tell darren was thrilled to hit 1 m subscribers, you can hide it by saying they're smilers but you can tell he was pleased.
Just watched it through and realised it`s not the one/@juicyjoy ,if i can find it ,i`ll link it here..:)

One thing I find bizarre - Mia's real Dad isn't on the scene at all. Darren has pretty much raised Mia alongside Georgie for a large chunk of her life... I just find it weird that she isn't allowed to call him Dad.

Yes, in one way it's respectful of the actual Dad. But he's not around, and hasn't been for quite some time... Personally, if I was Mia - I'd be wanting to call him Dad, as he pretty much is her Dad...

But he just doesn't seem to want her to.
Personally it's different for everyone but my 'dad' isn't my real father but he's been in my life since a was born the real sperm donor hasnt ever meet me his own choice but was brought up calling my dad by his real name and it's just stuck tbh he's still and always will be my dad to me and he knows that but it just sounds weird to me to call him dad when for the past 21 years ive called him by his real name
Birthday cards etc all say dad of course as there all from me and my brother which is his real son

I think I’ve come to the end of the road with the Fizzers... they undoubtedly ‘needed’ the things they bought, but it’s all far too ‘look at me’, and so far away from where they started.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.