Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Darren says to Karma “do you want a brother or sister, coz that’s what we want..... someone for you to play with”
Here’s an idea Darren...... stay put for more than five minutes, make friends!
Put down roots,
allow ALL your children to have real life friends and a social life and an education and family around them, stability !
They’re moving from one soulless country to another
Nothing about their life in the last 12 months seems family oriented or warm, what so many were fooled into thinking they were
They’re the “flat-pack fizz family”
Unpack it and move it in less than 3 minutes 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
This is the first time I have commented on this family on here. I have mentioned in passing when people say how wonderful they are compared to the Inghams that all family vloggers need banning. They are pimping their kids out. After watching that video just then about Karma going unconscious I think they are every bit as bad as the Inghams. If your child has been unconscious even once you do not fkin rely on Dr. Google to diagnose them. Are they really that thick that they don't realise that Karma could have anything wrong with her that only a medical professional would be able to tell. I am sorry but no, no excuses! That is total neglect not to get her checked out the first time it happened. Perhaps if they spent more than 5 minutes in one place they might be known to a GP surgery.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

LilacLil

In the video they put out the other day, the "Your assumptions about us" video, they were saying how they value travelling the world over traditional education. Mia said how everyone should do it as it's so beneficial, Darren and Georgie were saying similar.

This massively put me off of them. Are they that one minded that they cannot understand that the vast majority of families simply cannot afford to spend their ENTIRE lives travelling? Most people have a holiday a year, if they are lucky, and then get back to their jobs.

It's the least sustainable life style for society too, imagine if EVERY family chose to do what they do in terms of travelling the world with their lives. Who would do all of the really important jobs that keeps a country going, you know, like hospital staff etc.

That really irritated me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
M

Member 177

£20 for a Share The Smiles t-shirt for kids...this family is exploiting it's young fan base just like the Inghams. It amazes me their thread is so quiet.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
There whole wedding seems like an exercise in Darren’s control of Georgie. Every time she talks about something she’d wanted or was thinking of it ended in ‘but Darren said he wanted it different so that’s what we’re doing’.
Poor woman even said how she’d wanted a big wedding and time to plan it but Darren was having none of it.

I don’t get this not inviting any friends and family thing either. Again so much for ‘treasure others’. Why spend your days talking about how it’s people and experiences that matter and then shut out the people in your life at a time that would be really special. I get they don’t gave many friends/family but the ones they do have seem to mean nothing to them (or Darren)

I’m not going to say Georgie is perfect but she’d definitely do a lot better away from Darren. Definitely not a healthy relationship there.

• Sad
  • Heart

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching them on and off since the Gran Canaria vlogs. I prefer their old content which was much more about vlogging and less about all these stupid challenges. We want to know about them and their day to day lives not the challenges that have been done so many times already. I think they are brilliant parents, they really turned their lives around from being on drugs etc to adopting a healthy lifestyle when she got pregnant with Sienna. Their story is inspirational- a lot of you tubers would gloss over the bad stuff but I like it that they share this stuff. The only thing I have an issue with is the constant moving ☹ Soon as they have settled somewhere and Sienna is settled in school they have an announcement to make.. I dread it! “We’re off to LA!! Gran Canaria! England! Brighton! Dubai! It must be so unsettling for them and can be seen in the fact they don’t have friends. So sad as they are such lovely girls!
Well I’d disagree with you about them being brilliant parents. They’re pimping out their children’s childhoods for views and £££.

A brilliant parent would give them stability, allow them the opportunity to form friendships, get a good education, not use thumbnails to lure pedos to perv on their teenage daughter and not lose all sense of their morals for the lure of making easy money.

• Heart

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
I used to really like Fizz family. But the last few months they make me want to Chunder. How can you talk about being vegan but live in Dubai.. a place made out of metal and plastic with barely any wildlife. And then, walk round in designer glasses, that costs thousands of pounds, and in clothes made in Indian sweat shops. I do all of these things (apart from the glasses) because its what I can afford, and I don't live vegan because I like dairy to much, but I don't preach about lifestyles and living a wholesome life TOBY etc. They are sadly fake now, and like the flashy life, at the expense of their kids and everybody else. They are becoming more and more like the scabby Inghams daily.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
God they’ve become so vulgar with money.
That apartment is undeniably beautiful, the view is stunning, but it’s a “flat pack” penthouse. A million others all the same.
It’s so far from where they started.
The kids are becoming obnoxious. I liked that sienna chose a notebook but did she really 🤔 the other 3 definitely didn’t hold back.
They’re passing these big purchases off as “challenges” and it’s tacky as anything.

• Sad

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
It’s just not normal to isolate your children in the way they are doing. Imagine how claustrophobic it must feel to spend your every waking moment with your parents and to have no means of forming meaningful relationships with your peers. It surprises me a little when I think how Georgie managed to escape from a very similar scenario where she was in the clutches of the Jehovah’s Witnesses for years and years. Yet she is now almost replicating her isolated and closeted upbringing by isolating her own daughters. It’s like they have replaced that religion with the new cult of the ‘Fizz Fam’, and the brainwashing of their ‘followers’, encouraging them to buy their ‘Toby’ merch etc.

juicyjoy

The wedding seemed very rushed and put together considering a couple of months ago they were saying how they won't be getting married for at least a year because of breastfeeding Karma. Did they have any witnesses at the wedding? I thought it was a bit wasteful that they spent all this money on their wedding and invited no guests to enjoy it with them. They seem to live a very isolated life, lots of fans, no friends and family. As much as it's nice to travel, I'd love for all three of the girls to have a bit of normality, hopscotch, sleepovers, putting posters up on a bedroom wall, lazy days with netflix. I'm sure a bit of normality would benefit the girls. I can't stand how full of himself Darren is.

• Heart
D

Departed member 294

Thats really worrying because there's a huge anti-vax 'community' in the States. I've seen a few Twitter posts from a private Facebook group where people were trolling them, but the ones from the parents were so worrying. Like 'there's been a measles outbreak in my state so how do I protect my unvaccinated child?' ? It seems a lot of vegans are anti-vax too.
Sorry, but this is utter crap.

‘A lot’ of vegans are absolutely not anti-vax. You should have seen the backlash in my community when Kat Von d put vegan and anti-vax in the same sentence. Her brand is going through shit right now due to the amount of people (and a lot of vegans) who are boycotting her due to her message.

It’s got absolutely nothing to do with being vegan, and everything to do with terrible science being published which is believed by uneducated morons.

Reactions: 12

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
The next wedding video is up now, it was lovely in my opinion.
I cried watching it. I knew they'd do Grand Canyon. It was lovely. I guess for some it's strange for them to not have anyone else there... But for them, it seems to work. And they're not harming anyone (or grooming anyone).

Sienna crying was so sweet... But Mia crying got me - I think at the moment, she realised that her family was complete, and she finally felt she had a dad... I hope one day Darren will truly accept her and perhaps even adopt her.

Tiffers

Well Darren if you didn't keep uprooting the kids every 5 minutes then maybe Mia would be able to get a boyfriend!!

I wonder if Darren would have been so quick to brand 15 late to have a boyfriend if they had been talking about Sienna or Karma (obviously in years to come I mean). Seems with Mia he has a very clear ‘you’re not my daughter’ vibe. Which given how young Mia would have been when she met him and how she doesn’t seem to have much of a relationship with her dad is pretty sad. Hardly a good example of ‘treasure others’.

Karlywert

Yes you can you tandem feed
I just watched it all and yes she said she would wow that sounds like very hard work😓
I was feeling a tad uncomfortable listening to them basically saying they were timing there sex live to apps. OK we all know they exist but do they not know there target audience is young girls. Why do they need to tell the ins and outs of there sex life.
Maybe it is just me but some things are best left unsaid and it would have been just as good saying yes we are pregnant it happened really quick.

She is also only 3 weeks not the best idea to announce to over 1M people mainly kids.
Being so early on and not having it confirmed checked over at docs.

• Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
Apparently Darren and Georgie have told Sienna the truth about Santa/the Tooth Fairy. This really annoys me. If anything, out of all the YouTube kids I watch, she is the most innocent and has the best imagination. Why change this? Just let her find out herself when she is older. It is perfectly normal for a child to believe in these things and to take that away just ruins the magic. She's 7!! What happened to 'treasure others, be yourself'? Probably disappeared because they were too busy travelling the world.

• Sad
  • Angry

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
They were so concerned about Karma possibly ruining the flight for others - little did they realise they were in fact ruining it for others... So loud, cameras in people's faces, allowing Karma to crawl straight over to a man's shoes (no, it's not cute - it's intrusive of their flight).

• Angry