Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sienna is an amazing kid. Full of genuine love and kindness. Doesn't do things "for the vlog", but does it because she has a pure heart.

I agree it's a massive shame that she's not at that school. It seems a great place for Sienna to grow. Fingers crossed she goes back there when they return.

Reactions: 4
Dreadful clickbaiters. A few days ago, “Shopping for dream wedding dress with Mia”. Yesterday, “The wedding is off”. ?

Reactions: 1
I don't want to jump to conclusions but I get the feeling that there's some tension between Georgie and Darren at the moment. Maybe he told her the wedding is off. I swear you can get wedding dresses that are specially designed for breastfeeding.

Reactions: 2
I can see why the wedding was postponed - Anyway they were never going to buy that dressed but they got two videos out of it.

I think their whole set up is strange, there kids are just on one big holiday. Now they are probably being pimped out to LA exectutives.

They make me feel very uncomfortable. Even that Jon Vegas guy that they are living with now.

Family freedom have flown out their now - These kids are just on one big holiday.

I know we don't see all of their day but I doubt they are getting the schooling they need.

I wonder how long they're going to stay in LA for. It doesn't seem they've done much since they've been there? I don't know if they're sending the girls out on auditions.

I don't want to jump to conclusions but I get the feeling that there's some tension between Georgie and Darren at the moment. Maybe he told her the wedding is off. I swear you can get wedding dresses that are specially designed for breastfeeding.
I think it’s more tactical postponing the wedding so they can carry stretch out this ? show for longer.

Maybe it’s clever - people will eventually get fed up of the Merch every opportunity, their current fans will get older and move on. Can’t see any longevity in what they are doing.

I wonder how long they're going to stay in LA for. It doesn't seem they've done much since they've been there? I don't know if they're sending the girls out on auditions.
They said in a video the other day that they're coming back at the end of December.

Do find the Georgie/Darren relationship weird. Darren is definitely the 'mastermind' behind all this. I do think Georgie is a bit intimidated by him.

Reactions: 5
Why do Family Freedom feel the need to follow them everywhere though? Gets a bit tedious and stalky after a while...

FF seem to feel at ease with Jon and Katherine (and Noah), but there's always an awkwardness when Family Freedom decide to rock up.

Reactions: 8
Family Freedom are another family who feel they can sacrifice their children’s childhood and education, in order to fund their non-stop travelling urges.

I wonder how their background work trying to make their kids Hollywood stars is going. We know they are no strangers to pushing the kids to become stars.

Family Freedom are another family who feel they can sacrifice their children’s childhood and education, in order to fund their non-stop travelling urges.
I've only watched them via the fizz family an I can't stand them! They baby that boy way to much!

I wonder how their background work trying to make their kids Hollywood stars is going. We know they are no strangers to pushing the kids to become stars.

I haven't seen this before. Its kind sad how at the end they have kids on unicycles, drumming...actual talents, and then they have her opening a present as if to normalise that whole aspect of vlogging. Don't get me wrong, she seems a lovely child and seems to appreciate everything, but vlogging and opening things is hardly a talent when compared to the other things on there!

It's ok guys Mia is doing singing lessons so she doesn't need a proper education.

As for Mia posing with Darren yesterday - How contrived.

I've only watched them via the fizz family an I can't stand them! They baby that boy way to much!
It's a girl called Karma - Shes getting cuter as she grows but still a mix or Georgie and Darrens worse features.

Read that out on your next 'reading mean comments' video Darren rather than exposing your 12 year old fans to other 'Fizz Fam'

I can see past the happy clappy hippy bullshit.... Be yourself Guys ;-)

Last edited:
It's ok guys Mia is doing singing lessons so she doesn't need a proper education.

As for Mia posing with Darren yesterday - How contrived.

It's a girl called Karma - Shes getting cuter as she grows but still a mix or Georgie and Darrens worse features.

Read that out on your next 'reading mean comments' video Darren rather than exposing your 12 year old fans to other 'Fizz Fam'

I can see past the happy clappy hippy bullshit.... Be yourself Guys ;-)
I was talking about the boy from freedom family :)

I was talking about the boy from freedom family :)
JoJo! He's so unlikable and the parents treat him like a demigod.

The clip of him drenched falling in a fountain with the be yourself merch always makes me giggle ?

JoJo! He's so unlikable and the parents treat him like a demigod.

The clip of him drenched falling in a fountain with the be yourself merch always makes me giggle ?
Oh that was amazing - I called that while they were running around that fountain then boom!

Best vlog ever.

Whats the relationship with the older child on family freedom - why does she not go away with them?

I can't be bothered to watch them, sorry about my laziness.... thats a lie I did skip through last nights LA one but I just can't warm to them.

Oh that was amazing - I called that while they were running around that fountain then boom!

Best vlog ever.

Whats the relationship with the older child on family freedom - why does she not go away with them?

I can't be bothered to watch them, sorry about my laziness.... thats a lie I did skip through last nights LA one but I just can't warm to them.
She's Katie's daughter but not Martin's. She lives with her boyfriend.

@FamHam - They are having a house party today. Just seen it on that Jon's instagram. Family freedom were in the background.

I bet none of those children studied a thing today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.