Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opening the ‘24 hours in attic’ video with Darren and Georgie complaining they have to carry their food etc aaall the way up the stairs.
Oh no. How ever will they deal with this dreadful self imposed first world problem?

A far cry from their minimalist, grateful life!

Reactions: 5
Family Fizz have done yet another 'no budget' shop. Must admit, they are starting to grate on me now, along with the Minghams. Constantly shopping for things they don't really need, living in a huge house (dread to think what the rent is), never settling and I swear they are getting louder and more immature by the day!
The only family I still like watching now is 'It's the Donnellys'.

Reactions: 3
Family Fizz have done yet another 'no budget' shop. Must admit, they are starting to grate on me now, along with the Minghams. Constantly shopping for things they don't really need, living in a huge house (dread to think what the rent is), never settling and I swear they are getting louder and more immature by the day!
The only family I still like watching now is 'It's the Donnellys'.
I posted on one of them suggesting it was getting a bit excessive considering the 'minimalism' approach they had and that it'd be nice for them to mix it up, maybe do thrift store stuff or support more ethical brands. Don't know if they ever saw it though...they definitely didn't respond so I assume it was deleted.

Is it me or is Mia getting a bit of an LA twang?

No budget is so pointless as they never actually buy that much (unless it's in a dollar store). Mia is cautious and only buys a couple that she actually likes and puts back alot of stuff. Georgie was encouraging her not to buy much.

I hate lush, but why not do it there to at least reduce all the plastic?

Reactions: 1
I've found a channel called Dad V Girls. They come across like a lovely family who enjoy making videos. I've not googled them so I wouldn't know of any scandals! Hehe.

I don't mind the shopping challenges it's a way for their children to own some possessions. I pray for a no budget toy shopping trip for Sienna.

The school setup in the attic wasn't great. I wondering of Mias Spanish app is duo lingo! I've got no issue with home schooling if its done right.

Family Fizz are getting to me a bit and there's something about Darren that I can't quite put my finger on. A nasty streak I think.

Reactions: 3
Feel the same about Darren, nothing to actually back it up but there's something about him I'm uneasy about also. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Feel the same about Darren, nothing to actually back it up but there's something about him I'm uneasy about also. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Yes! I can’t pin point what it is exactly but there is something about him that makes me feel uneasy too.

I feel like a right cow saying it, but can see him snapping and having a vicious side. His on screen character just seems off and way too unnatural. I doubt we will ever see another side though as they are careful and plan their vlogs.

Reactions: 4
I feel like a right cow saying it, but can see him snapping and having a vicious side. His on screen character just seems off and way too unnatural. I doubt we will ever see another side though as they are careful and plan their vlogs.
I think we saw a little bit of a different side to him when Mia pretended to get her belly button pierced...he seemed totally different !

Totally agree about Darren. Not sure what but he’s never sat right with me. Maybe the way he talks. Like suppressing anger or thinking himself superior. Something like that, I don’t know.

I really don’t like him around Georgie. I don’t know if he’s really controlling or maybe she’s a bit passive but it always seems very uneven between them. Even if she’s joking he shuts her down or something.

Reactions: 2
Another no budget shopping haul for Mia- they are straying away from what made them original and likeable- remember how they closed their PO box cause they 'don't need anything from anyone...'

I agree about Darren. He seems really controlling and like he doesn't like if things aren't going his way. I always felt like the veganism stuff was to make up for the past. Wasn't he a former drug dealer? They can be quite aggressive.
I think they have drugs in their past. I might be careful saying he was a dealer.

Hes let the mask slip a couple of times but the one that sticks with me is when Mia and Georgie left the fridge door open.

Do you think he has any love for Mia, you don't really see any.

Another reading mean comments vlog. They're obsessed with themselves. Whenever they're off camera all they must do is talk about how amazing they are. I bet they'll have another baby in a year or two though, look how many subs Karma bought in.

One thing I find bizarre - Mia's real Dad isn't on the scene at all. Darren has pretty much raised Mia alongside Georgie for a large chunk of her life... I just find it weird that she isn't allowed to call him Dad.

Yes, in one way it's respectful of the actual Dad. But he's not around, and hasn't been for quite some time... Personally, if I was Mia - I'd be wanting to call him Dad, as he pretty much is her Dad...

But he just doesn't seem to want her to.

That’s extremely strange as a week ago you made a great long comment about what you liked about the Minghams.
Including Lazy being a really nice person and that all Creepy did wrong was get caught because all men thought about or did what he did.
If that’s not waving the IFAM banner I don’t know what is.

For what it’s worth I’ve watched the Family Fizz on and off for a while and apart from Sienna they are just another bunch of talentless, charmless people who got lucky on YouTube. They are just grabbing at every opportunity that comes their way pushing their tat like all the rest. They neither entertain nor offend me enough to care.
Yep ,these family youtubers are all the same.Pushing their children (most from the birthing room) ,too young to truly understand why they need to "smile/say hi to the people" ,though they become accustomed to doing it ,mostly to please their "parents" anyway.The very young ones always look puzzled when they see mom/dad speaking to "people" who they can`t see ,must be so confusing.Then as they get older ,these same children are conditioned to follow their parents lead.Surely we`ll eventually get a rebel amongst this generation ,who question why they have to have everything they do filmed for youtube?.Nothing is as precious or sacred as these years ,and whilst many of us film them for family viewing ,we`d never dream of selling these moments for ££££`s.We`ve said it so many times ,but it needs to be reiterated until youtube put rules into place ,to protect these children.
As for Family Fizz ,i do know they`ve come from tough backgrounds ,and have pulled their lives together to better themselves.What i don`t understand is why they don`t put down roots ,buy a decent home ,rather than splash out so much on rent.Surely they want security?? If/when youtube falls flat (for any of these families) ,at least they`d have a home to call their own.This family have travelled extensively ,so obviously are earning a decent living (to say the least)..atm anyway.My top priority has always been to have a home paid for first ,so whatever occours in our lives ,we have the security of knowing our home is always there.If all this stopped tomorrow ,how could they continue to pay huge rents ,moving from one place to another?! They (and so many others) truly frustrate me.If you`re going to use your kids in this way ,at least make wise decisions ,and provisions for them.Their for sure earning that much ,at least ,and all childen need security in their lives.I guess i`ll never really understand the need for "fame" ,and constant gushing from viewers they don`t know ,about how "amazing" they all are. Times sure have changed.I never knew picking up a phone/camera ,filming what most of us do day to day ,would lead to this kind of reaction.NOT good imo ,especially in the long run.

One thing I find bizarre - Mia's real Dad isn't on the scene at all. Darren has pretty much raised Mia alongside Georgie for a large chunk of her life... I just find it weird that she isn't allowed to call him Dad.

Yes, in one way it's respectful of the actual Dad. But he's not around, and hasn't been for quite some time... Personally, if I was Mia - I'd be wanting to call him Dad, as he pretty much is her Dad...

Agree!I remember watching the vlog where he addressed that.He said Mia had asked to call him dad.Like you ,had her biological dad been around ,or was now ,i can understand him wanting to respect their relationship.However ,Mia`s never talked about her dad ,and does seem to consider Darren as such.Why would you reject a child`s request ,i`d have thought ,as she was so young when he and her mum got together ,if he truly cared about her ,he`d have agreed.I wonder what last name they use for Mia?I know the inghams tried changing Isabelle`s surname ,but her father wouldn`t allow it ,so they use it for school ,SM etc. As there`s never been any intervention ,that we know of ,i`d have thought it would be nicer for Mia too,to have the family name.

What video was the darren and mia dad thing addressed in? I'd love to see it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.