Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I thought Georgie looked like mutton dressed as lamb in the makeover vlog. Mia looked pretty but both the looks were way too dark. Darren clearly hated it. ?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Agree they both looked better with no makeup on. The Black was just overkill I think.

Firstly, clearly an amazing make up artist with a lot of talent.

But - Mia looked about 10 years older, and a little "witch" like. Georgie's was ok, but again very over the top.

I'm glad Darren was honest in what he said. I think they look much better with their natural everyday make up.

Reactions: 2
I expected it to be more dramatic or different. Just looks like heavy eye makeup
PSX_20181208_113027.jpg

I’m glad they don’t cake that much makeup on every day as they look better more natural. But I was amazed how much some eye makeup can make their eye colour pop. I thought their actual eyes looked stunning. Although the eyeshadow around them was too dark, but I suppose that’s what makes the eyes stand out more.

I think the ring lighting is what was making there eyes pop!

Maybe if the makeup man had taken his yellow sunglasses off they might not have looked quite so ‘bronzed’ !

Their latest vlog is titled “Spend $5000 in 20 minutes challenge”
Ugh! ?
All they do is spend spend spend and yet they call themselves minimalists. If they're vegans and say they care so much for animals and the world then their could be donating some of their money to these causes. Darren saying the other day about the cages in the park. What about donating money to Born Free or someone.

They spent $5000 on charities so to be honest the video wasn't as bad as what the title suggested.

I think that last video was amazing. Each Member of FF chose a charity to donate $1000 to and they explained their reasons and talked about the charity. A heart warming vlog!

Reactions: 3
It's a start I guess. I'd rather they actually went into a charity and highlighted it in a video than just giving cash (that's tax deductable..). I can't see them ever quietly donating to charity.

I struggle to beleive they are passionate about anything other than money.

The video title had me ready to stop watching forever. But I'm glad they didnt just squander the money... I really loved Sienna talking about it, and how Mia chose one that relates a lot to her too. I was waiting patiently for Darren's to be something to do with his past - but although he's passionate for the one he chose, I was a little disappointed.

But yes - Sienna seems so driven to help people, especially the homeless. But the only way they ever "help" is with money. There are so many soup kitchens etc around - go to one. Help out for the day. Truly give back. Video parts of it too - but be sensitive of doing so (don't be an Ingham and shove cameras up in their faces after feeding them big Mac's).

Money is all well and good. But giving your time is so much more rewarding.

All these spending videos. I really don’t think they’ve got a clue as to the value of money & how hard-earned it is to most people.

I see that they are changing the titles now so perhaps this was brought up in the comments. For example no budget for childrens hospitals.

I noticed Karma has some of the baby toys in instagram perhaps those couldn't be donated.

I'm glad they bought some toys for Karma anyway she needs the stimulation.

No mentions of homeschooling lately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.