Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The authorities might have wanted to take legal action with Mia’s underage driving and crash and none of the kids being in school so they had to leave quick as it didn’t fit their style. I know I’ve said it already but I had too many spelling mistakes in my other post.
If what I'm reading on the internet is correct, Mia, Darren and Georgie were all driving the golf carts illegally. Mia being under 18 with no license, Georgie has no license and Darren's British license would only be valid for the 1st 3 months (though I'm assuming he did what he needed to cos he was able to rent cars the whole time they were there 🤷).
But Mia and Georgie definitely!

I never even thought about looking into the requirements when they got the golf carts but they defo should have! Then again, they never seem to look things up or ignore the info when they do 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
If what I'm reading on the internet is correct, Mia, Darren and Georgie were all driving the golf carts illegally. Mia being under 18 with no license, Georgie has no license and Darren's British license would only be valid for the 1st 3 months (though I'm assuming he did what he needed to cos he was able to rent cars the whole time they were there 🤷).
But Mia and Georgie definitely!

I never even thought about looking into the requirements when they got the golf carts but they defo should have! Then again, they never seem to look things up or ignore the info when they do 🙄
Since they were driving within a gated community it probably classed as private land. I don’t know if that would make a difference to legality there (as it would in the U.K.)

Reactions: 12
Since they were driving within a gated community it probably classed as private land. I don’t know if that would make a difference to legality there (as it would in the U.K.)
I guess this may be true but I can't seem to find anything which says either way. 🤷

I feel like I remember them leaving the community though on the golf carts but I don't know if I'm misremembering that or not 😅

Also...was it ever actually confirmed by them that they were living in a gated community or was it just speculated?

Reactions: 5
I guess this may be true but I can't seem to find anything which says either way. 🤷

I feel like I remember them leaving the community though on the golf carts but I don't know if I'm misremembering that or not 😅

Also...was it ever actually confirmed by them that they were living in a gated community or was it just speculated?

I recall in the video where Mia talks about the party she attended them mentioning the gates being closed. Darren said something about having to leave the car outside the gate.

Reactions: 4
In one of the videos where theyre driving around the area they lived they did go through a tight spot with the golf cart. I actually found there place before but cant quite remember where nkw so cant double check it

Still trying to figure out who they voiced in Ferdinand. I’m not dropping it lol, I think they were lying.

I find it interesting that it has their surnames as“Fizz”, when i’s not their actual surname. Though I recall seeing their fans debating it in the comment section in videos. Many fans believe their surname really is Fizz. However, in their really early videos , the ones that are long gone from Youtube, I know their real surnames were mentioned.

Reactions: 10
I find it interesting that it has their surnames as“Fizz”, when i’s not their actual surname. Though I recall seeing their fans debating it in the comment section in videos. Many fans believe their surname really is Fizz. However, in their really early videos , the ones that are long gone from Youtube, I know their real surnames were mentioned.
Yeah I know their real surnames but I don’t know if I can say it on here but someone shared it on a long long time ago on here

Reactions: 4
I definitely think finding it online isn't that hard, especially because we know Mia's bio dad's name so that makes it easy. Before FF was "viral", D&G used to refer to themselves by their real last names. I won't share here just in case but I have to say it's funny to hear unique names like Karma and Koa with sort of a non-unique last name

Reactions: 7
I don’t keep up with Family Fizz as much as I used to, but I hope they finally settle down in England! Mia is 17 now - the right age to start learning to drive. For Sienna, it wouldn’t be too late if they enrolled her in a local primary or secondary school.

Reactions: 9
I am confused about something. I don’t watch them anymore, but occasionally I will see one of their new videos pop up in my YouTube suggestions. I always ignore them, but one of the titles I saw confused me. They claim that the cost of living in Costa Rica was high, which I am sure it is expensive. However, if they are so concerned with money, why do they do challenges titles “buy anything...”. Unless, their recent video I saw the title for wasn’t expensive items, I may be wrong. It just seems odd that they complained about how expensive it was in CR, but have no problem throwing money out for expensive challenges. It also is even more odd that they want to live minimally, which is fine, but to spent money just to give their stuff away so soon. It’s odd to me, and makes no sense.

Reactions: 10
I am confused about something. I don’t watch them anymore, but occasionally I will see one of their new videos pop up in my YouTube suggestions. I always ignore them, but one of the titles I saw confused me. They claim that the cost of living in Costa Rica was high, which I am sure it is expensive. However, if they are so concerned with money, why do they do challenges titles “buy anything...”. Unless, their recent video I saw the title for wasn’t expensive items, I may be wrong. It just seems odd that they complained about how expensive it was in CR, but have no problem throwing money out for expensive challenges. It also is even more odd that they want to live minimally, which is fine, but to spent money just to give their stuff away so soon. It’s odd to me, and makes no sense.
Yes exactly and they do so many challenges to buy things just to throw them away again, such a waste of money. I mean they might donate it but it’s still a money loss for them when they complained about that in costa Rica

Just watching their newest video and the little gift Sienna got for her grandma was so so cute, she has such a beautiful and kind heart. But of course, Mia had to complain about how long she took in the shop and how she nearly "died of boredom" 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It just screamed planned out with g&d actually knowing they was going out. If you havent seen or heard from your children in a while you would go and check. Unless thats what normally happenes and theyre just left to themselves for long periods without being checked on. Not so much mka maybe, but still. D&G didnt even look upset or a gry with them and the whole "youre grounded" was just ridiculous acting. D&G dont even know how to discapline those kids at all.

Reactions: 9
I wish Mia would leave Sienna alone. She is so selfish and bossy. Sienna bought a lovely gift for her grandma, Mia was “dying of boredom”. But when Mia wanted a photo outside the sweet shop, Sienna didn’t even complain once. Sienna wanted to get ice creams, Mia insisted on getting 1 to share because SHE was full, even if Sienna wanted one for herself. Sienna is old enough to make her own choices without being shot down by her older sister (who acts a lot younger than Sienna!). It’s sad to watch because Sienna has so much potential to be out going, confident and live a “normal” pre-teen/teen life, the last thing she needs is Mia’s hindered upbringing effecting that and dragging her down. A much nicer video would have been Georgie & Sienna having a day out together buying gifts for Grandma.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I wish Mia would leave Sienna alone. She is so selfish and bossy. Sienna bought a lovely gift for her grandma, Mia was “dying of boredom”. But when Mia wanted a photo outside the sweet shop, Sienna didn’t even complain once. Sienna wanted to get ice creams, Mia insisted on getting 1 to share because SHE was full, even if Sienna wanted one for herself. Sienna is old enough to make her own choices without being shot down by her older sister (who acts a lot younger than Sienna!). It’s sad to watch because Sienna has so much potential to be out going, confident and live a “normal” pre-teen/teen life, the last thing she needs is Mia’s hindered upbringing effecting that and dragging her down. A much nicer video would have been Georgie & Sienna having a day out together buying gifts for Grandma.
I don't like Mia but honestly I feel like she is expected to watch Sienna a lot of the time whilst G&D play family with just the babies and she's probably very frustrated by it. Mia and Sienna share a bed most of the time (the last time Sienna had her own room was in Mexico when they were saying she was scared to sleep in her room), they share clothes and accessories and with how isolated they are from people outside their family they both probably need space from each other that they aren't getting. G&D do seem to take Sienna with them when they take the babies for walks which hopefully gives Mia some alone time but most of the time they are together.

Georgie and Sienna doing something together would be great but G won't leave the babies which leaves Mia as the one supervising Sienna. I'm pretty sure that Mia was the one taking her to the skate park and things like that in Costa Rica, at least a lot of the time. Sienna has a lot of potential but she does not get any attention most of the time, Mia had a lot of potential when she was Sienna's age but G&D's ideas about raising children got in the way of her personal development and it will be their fault if Sienna goes the same way.

so they call TV brain rot, don’t use wifi but did an ad for/with Sky?...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15