Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so they call TV brain rot, don’t use wifi but did an ad for/with Sky?...
They live an odd life.. don't they use tiktok..? I'd say there is as much rubbish on tiktok as there is on tv and probably better stuff on tv what with documentaries and things.

Reactions: 20
They live an odd life.. don't they use tiktok..? I'd say there is as much rubbish on tiktok as there is on tv and probably better stuff on tv what with documentaries and things.
Yup tiktok rots your brain more than TV, thats for sure haha

Reactions: 13
I went back to watch the video where Darren calls TV brain rot and this is Georgie’s face when Darren tells her Mia and Sienna have turned the TV on..
Darren proper kicks off about them watching TV and tells them they need to do something productive. I don’t think children should be watching TV all the time but they should be allowed to relax and watch it from time to time. They shouldn’t be forced to be productive all the time, that’s not a healthy mindset.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
I went back to watch the video where Darren calls TV brain rot and this is Georgie’s face when Darren tells her Mia and Sienna have turned the TV on..
Darren proper kicks off about them watching TV and tells them they need to do something productive. I don’t think children should be watching TV all the time but they should be allowed to relax and watch it from time to time. They shouldn’t be forced to be productive all the time, that’s not a healthy mindset.
He was completely serious in that video and genuinely angry at them for watching tv. You’d think they were doing something illegal or putting their lives at risk but no all they did was turn the tv on. He doesn’t want the kids watching tv and knowing about things going on in the world on the news cause he believes it’s all brain rot......yet he puts all kids lives online for many people to watch and god knows what weird sites or people have hold of photos or videos of those kids that HE AS THEIR PARENT has put out there and has not protected any of his kids so I think he should be more worried about that rather than worried about how watching tv will effect his kids

Reactions: 19
He was completely serious in that video and genuinely angry at them for watching tv. You’d think they were doing something illegal or putting their lives at risk but no all they did was turn the tv on. He doesn’t want the kids watching tv and knowing about things going on in the world on the news cause he believes it’s all brain rot......yet he puts all kids lives online for many people to watch and god knows what weird sites or people have hold of photos or videos of those kids that HE AS THEIR PARENT has put out there and has not protected any of his kids so I think he should be more worried about that rather than worried about how watching tv will effect his kids
It made me so angry watching it. What does he even mean by them being productive? it's not like they have school work to do. He's happy for them to sit in front of a computer all day or be on their phones but he draws the line at the TV, it's so strange. They are way more likely to come across inappropriate things online than on TV and now with TikTok, there are so many people sharing their opinions on things that D&G wouldn't agree with such as vaccines and the pandemic so its weird that they are ok with using it

Reactions: 24
It made me so angry watching it. What does he even mean by them being productive? it's not like they have school work to do. He's happy for them to sit in front of a computer all day or be on their phones but he draws the line at the TV, it's so strange. They are way more likely to come across inappropriate things online than on TV and now with TikTok, there are so many people sharing their opinions on things that D&G wouldn't agree with such as vaccines and the pandemic so its weird that they are ok with using it
It annoyed me too watching it. In his mind being productive means making a YouTube channel and bringing in money. It’s honestly so strange cause Mia is on social media constantly and her whole personality is based off of Pinterest, Instagram and tiktok that she doesn’t have a mind of her own as she’s obsessed with social media even more than a typical teenager cause they get their breaks from it while at school or whatever but social media is Mias whole life and that’s really damaging and sad. Mia isn’t a nice person she’s actually turned into a horrible rude person a lot of the time and it’s the lifestyle she’s been living al these years that’s made her be this way so he doesn’t need to be worried about tv rotting their brains when the kids are all slowly becoming damaged already with their spoilt attitudes minus Sienna cause she is still very sweet and lovely but I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up like Mia just from how she’s being raised. Mia hadn’t developed mentally the way she should because of her how she’s been raised all these years so her mind is still stuck at 12 years old and she’s very immature so even if she came across videos about the pandemic or vaccines she probably wouldn’t even understand or care about any of it cause all she wants to look at is boys. Darren and Georgie are very strange people a lot of the time.

Reactions: 14
It makes me incredibly sad to see the fizz kids not getting a education wether it’s public, private, homeschool or unhomeschooling. They should be able to have it and not getting it taken away, there’s so many young girls in other countries that are not allowed to even get one and these kids have the money and can get one, they have the resources for it. They should be be taught things that is not only social media related and running from country to country. Hell they don’t even read up or lean things about the country that stay in long term.. They don’t have anything education related at all.. You might disagree with me but I think that it is not okay.

Reactions: 13
Why do they have a TV if they can’t watch it?

Just seen their Instagram story about their new TikTok. I’ve never seen anything like Sienna’s forced smile. No doubt threatened with the cane if she doesn’t perform!

Reactions: 11
I've been groomed at the age of 9 and I know that something like that would of happened to me if my dad wasn't around. I felt like she was talking about someone who got close to her mom...like her stepfather :/ that would explain why there's so much competition/tension between mia and georgie. Also they claimed that they don't want to be involved with any drugs and yet, they give melatonin every night to their children...(why tho?). It is a synthetic drug to help you sleep, but normally a kid should be able to sleep without any pills. Btw I'm a nanny and if I heard that a family for who I work does this, for sure I would of put a wellness check on them for the safety of the kids, because wtf doing that to anyone especially YOUR kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've been groomed at the age of 9 and I know that something like that would of happened to me if my dad wasn't around. I felt like she was talking about someone who got close to her mom...like her stepfather :/ that would explain why there's so much competition/tension between mia and georgie. Also they claimed that they don't want to be involved with any drugs and yet, they give melatonin every night to their children...(why tho?). It is a synthetic drug to help you sleep, but normally a kid should be able to sleep without any pills. Btw I'm a nanny and if I heard that a family for who I work does this, for sure I would of put a wellness check on them for the safety of the kids, because wtf doing that to anyone especially YOUR kid.
What’s in the attachment? It doesn’t seem to work unfortunately

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a bit of a stretch implying this would have been about Darren.

Reactions: 8
Not them getting sponsored by gostudent in this video, when pretty much all they have to talk about when someone addresses the level of education Mia and sienna are getting, is “unschooling” their kids 😶

Reactions: 7
Am i the only one who still finds it annoying they refer to karma and koa as “ babies “ i know they said it’s because they’re younger but karma is almost 4 years old. It’s just so annoying and i also find it weird they act like Sienna isn’t a kid when she is only 10 years old
Even Koa must be getting close to two, I think? If I recall correctly, he was born around the same time as my nephew, in Spring 2020. Karma is definitely not a baby if she is nearly 4!

Reactions: 9
Even Koa must be getting close to two, I think? If I recall correctly, he was born around the same time as my nephew, in Spring 2020. Karma is definitely not a baby if she is nearly 4!
He was two a few months ago I think, when they were still in Costa Rica. And yeah the baby thing is ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Am i the only one who still finds it annoying they refer to karma and koa as “ babies “ i know they said it’s because they’re younger but karma is almost 4 years old. It’s just so annoying and i also find it weird they act like Sienna isn’t a kid when she is only 10 years old
I think a lot of families refer to the younger children as 'babies' as a way to excuse their behaviour.. so if they are behaving inappropriately or misbehaving they can just say 'oh well they are just babies!' when in reality they stopped being a baby years ago!

Reactions: 11
It makes me incredibly sad to see the fizz kids not getting a education wether it’s public, private, homeschool or unhomeschooling. They should be able to have it and not getting it taken away, there’s so many young girls in other countries that are not allowed to even get one and these kids have the money and can get one, they have the resources for it. They should be be taught things that is not only social media related and running from country to country. Hell they don’t even read up or lean things about the country that stay in long term.. They don’t have anything education related at all.. You might disagree with me but I think that it is not okay.
i agree with you and its actually a human right, that darren and georgie are denying them.
education is so important. knowing how to read and write are so important; saves you from ending up in an unhealthy toxic situation. knowing how numbers work are crucial to saving you from getting ripped off.

1651906858873.png

Reactions: 8