Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone else seen this tiktok? šŸ‘€ did she not have half siblings before sienna?
She does have other half siblings but we dont know of their ages. She blocks them out just like she blocked her dad out šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The link doesn't seem to be working but yes I think her other half siblings were in a video that her bio dad posted, and I think he said their names too but I don't remember them. It's so sad that she doesn't want anything to do with them yet will easily say her siblings on her moms side feel like "full siblings".

Oh and I'm not actually sure if they were older than Sienna. They might be younger than her.

Reactions: 4
So Iā€™ve just been watching mias new video and sheā€™s answered a question about her first kiss. I think her reaction shows how immature she is. Sheā€™s sooo embarrassed, I donā€™t know if itā€™s because iā€™m 28 and my first kiss was a lonnnnnng time ago. But Is a kiss really that embarrassing when youā€™re 17?

Reactions: 11
So Iā€™ve just been watching mias new video and sheā€™s answered a question about her first kiss. I think her reaction shows how immature she is. Sheā€™s sooo embarrassed, I donā€™t know if itā€™s because iā€™m 28 and my first kiss was a lonnnnnng time ago. But Is a kiss really that embarrassing when youā€™re 17?
Iā€™m 18 and no, itā€™s not. I think her reaction was really weird and immature. Iā€™m only a year older than her and when i was 17 i wasnā€™t like that. I know everyoneā€™s different but she really does act more like a 12/13 year old

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m 18 and no, itā€™s not. I think her reaction was really weird and immature. Iā€™m only a year older than her and when i was 17 i wasnā€™t like that. I know everyoneā€™s different but she really does act more like a 12/13 year old
She literally went bright red! I was about 13 when I had my first kiss and I can imagine I was similar to when I was telling my friends. But by the time i was 17 it definitely wasnā€™t a big deal

Reactions: 8
The link doesn't seem to be working but yes I think her other half siblings were in a video that her bio dad posted, and I think he said their names too but I don't remember them. It's so sad that she doesn't want anything to do with them yet will easily say her siblings on her moms side feel like "full siblings".

Oh and I'm not actually sure if they were older than Sienna. They might be younger than her.
I remember there was a little boy who was probably about 5, a girl who looked around Siennaā€™s age and another girl who looked closer to Miaā€™s age

Reactions: 6
Seems mias is banned from posting tiktoks due to violations haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember there was a little boy who was probably about 5, a girl who looked around Siennaā€™s age and another girl who looked closer to Miaā€™s age
The little boy and the little girl are her half siblings but the other young woman in the video is her dads girlfriend/wife who Mia knew and is in photos with her too.

Reactions: 4
She literally went bright red! I was about 13 when I had my first kiss and I can imagine I was similar to when I was telling my friends. But by the time i was 17 it definitely wasnā€™t a big deal
ugh what an awkward video, I canā€™t believe that girl is nearly an adultā€¦ she comes across as 13/14, her parents have done her such a disservice. Her and Sienna seem to be on such similar maturity levels despite the massive age gap. Sienna seems to be more serious and have common sense but god love Mia she just seems soā€¦. stupid? I know thatā€™s cruel to say. I really hope sheā€™ll make enough YouTube money to sustain herself for the rest of her life because it looks like sheā€™s stuck with this.

Reactions: 11
ugh what an awkward video, I canā€™t believe that girl is nearly an adultā€¦ she comes across as 13/14, her parents have done her such a disservice. Her and Sienna seem to be on such similar maturity levels despite the massive age gap. Sienna seems to be more serious and have common sense but god love Mia she just seems soā€¦. stupid? I know thatā€™s cruel to say. I really hope sheā€™ll make enough YouTube money to sustain herself for the rest of her life because it looks like sheā€™s stuck with this.
She makes such family friendly content her cpm is probably very high if theyā€™re being sensible with savings theyā€™re set for life already,Mia probably wonā€™t even have to work release a couple more books and sheā€™ll spend her early 20s travelling and maturing away from her family hopefully. She needs a bit of real world experience at least without Georgie and Darren being there all the time keeping her close by and very kiddish.

Georgie claiming that she and Mia "created this life together" just screams lack of boundaries to me. A 17-year-old with no control over her money, her living situation, etc somehow created your life? Uh no. Or if she didā€¦ Georgie's boundaries as a parent are so messed up (which I guess we already knew)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It doesnā€™t make sense when Georgie and Mia say they grew up together. Georgie was 16 when Mia was born, and since most people donā€™t have any memories before age 3, Miaā€™s memories would start around the time Georgie was 19. You do a lot of growing in your 20s but thatā€™s obviously different from childhood.

Apparently theyā€™re staying with grandparents. Does this mean either Georgieā€™s or Darrenā€™s parents, or darrenā€™s grandparents, does anyone know?

Reactions: 3
The little boy and the little girl are her half siblings but the other young woman in the video is her dads girlfriend/wife who Mia knew and is in photos with her too.
Oh okay I just remember her looking younger for some reason šŸ˜‚ I can only find the video where their faces are covered now

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It doesnā€™t make sense when Georgie and Mia say they grew up together. Georgie was 16 when Mia was born, and since most people donā€™t have any memories before age 3, Miaā€™s memories would start around the time Georgie was 19. You do a lot of growing in your 20s but thatā€™s obviously different from childhood.
Is that what she said? šŸ˜· Like yes, parenting is a new form of growth and you're always learning, etc. But when you're a parent, you always have to be the grown up even if you don't feel like one!

Reactions: 10
Is that what she said? šŸ˜· Like yes, parenting is a new form of growth and you're always learning, etc. But when you're a parent, you always have to be the grown up even if you don't feel like one!
Yeah, theyā€™ve said a couple times that they ā€œgrew up togetherā€. Itā€™s just weird imo.

Reactions: 7
Apparently theyā€™re staying with grandparents. Does this mean either Georgieā€™s or Darrenā€™s parents, or darrenā€™s grandparents, does anyone know?
Iā€™m assuming Darrenā€™s as georgieā€™s family situation has never been the best with the exclusion of her sister, sienna used to stay with Darrenā€™s grandparents as well while there was no talk of georgieā€™s family. I do wonder how mias feeling staying with people she barley knows and has never stayed with before though.

Reactions: 6
In the most recent IG post!

Reactions: 2