Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they suddenly came to the UK, I guess we all thought it was a little holiday but turns out they don't have plans on going back for many reasons- they kept getting on and off skin condition called worms and it affected them a lot--physically and mentally, apparently the girls got sick of living the beach lifestyle, they stopped building their dream house in costa rica that they kept going on and on about, they had a couple reasons but some of them where because 'it was taking so long' and 'they didn't like the design' and 'why spend all your life savings on your dream house if its going to take forever and not come out how you want it to be'. Georgie also has a surgery coming up soon, I think that she's getting her breast implants removed - she'll be making a seperate video on that (safe surgery Georgie). Mia struggled with making content because of deliviery issues ect and felt very unmotivated, and she didn't like the attention she was getting from men when she went out, she also allegedly sent nudes to an underage boy- she said she was pressuered into sending them. Mia is also going to be taking her driving lessons in the uk. that's all I can remember so far.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m just very confused about how Mia has a provisional? Don’t you have to be living in the UK for at least 6 months?

Reactions: 5
Don’t think she’s actually got one I think she’s just applied for one

Reactions: 5
She must have just applied for one and she's still waiting for it. I think there is a UK residency requirement that she won't have fulfilled.

Reactions: 3
Yeah they won’t approve the application until she’s been here 186 days I think it is

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they’ll even stay in the UK that long, they like to move often.
I was thinking the same. They’ll have to wait that long plus time for lessons/test and there’s a huge back log since covid so they’d need to be here months

Reactions: 6
Okay wtf kind of comment is "I hope Koa's hair doesn't darken now that we're not in the sun". How can you be happy about the fact that your baby is in the sun so much that apparently his hair colour is affected?! These people get weirder by the day.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Omg family fizz highlighting Mia’s top is so tone deaf with is happening in the world 😬😳

Reactions: 3
Omg family fizz highlighting Mia’s top is so tone deaf with is happening in the world 😬😳

I’m honestly not bothered if youtubers don’t mention what is going on in the world. Sometimes it’s nice seeing a channel continue as usual without mentioning world issues. Too much focus on something bad isn’t good, & can cause more problems to peoples mental health. Personally, I will never understand why people expect SM influencers to talk about everything major that happens in the world. Some people prefer to do things in private, it doesn’t mean they don’t care. I don’t post about what is going on in the world right now on my SM, it doesn’t mean I don’t care, however I don’t feel the need to put everything on SM. I find ways to support/pray in private, I don’t put much personal private information anyway on SM. To be honest, sometimes I wonder if people really want a SM influencers opinion because they care what they have to say, or just to judge someone. I’m not trying to be rude by any means. I just don’t feel that Family Fizz or any channel needs to speak out about what is happening right now. Seeing how they view themselves as a family channel, & there are a lot of young children watching them, they may just want to keep trying to make their content light hearted & fun.

Reactions: 14
I’m honestly not bothered if youtubers don’t mention what is going on in the world. Sometimes it’s nice seeing a channel continue as usual without mentioning world issues. Too much focus on something bad isn’t good, & can cause more problems to peoples mental health. Personally, I will never understand why people expect SM influencers to talk about everything major that happens in the world. Some people prefer to do things in private, it doesn’t mean they don’t care. I don’t post about what is going on in the world right now on my SM, it doesn’t mean I don’t care, however I don’t feel the need to put everything on SM. I find ways to support/pray in private, I don’t put much personal private information anyway on SM. To be honest, sometimes I wonder if people really want a SM influencers opinion because they care what they have to say, or just to judge someone. I’m not trying to be rude by any means. I just don’t feel that Family Fizz or any channel needs to speak out about what is happening right now. Seeing how they view themselves as a family channel, & there are a lot of young children watching them, they may just want to keep trying to make their content light hearted & fun.
they don’t need to mention it but highlighting a “Z” and saying Mia is in a cult on stories is really inappropriate right now

• Wow
Reactions: 19
there’s a difference between keeping things “light hearted and fun” and making jokes about the “z” cult, it’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 12
EVERY time the girls, particularly Mia, settle down and make friends and start to build a life, the parents decide to do a runner. They then manipulate the girls into thinking they were part of the decision, e.g. the girls saying they were bored in Costa Rica/wanted to do different things, and Mia 'can't make the content she wants'.. your parents don't move countries because you're bored or because you want to make different youtube videos.

I'm anxious to see what becomes of Mia when she turns 18, she has the confidence to go out in the world but none of the common sense to survive in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
EVERY time the girls, particularly Mia, settle down and make friends and start to build a life, the parents decide to do a runner. They then manipulate the girls into thinking they were part of the decision, e.g. the girls saying they were bored in Costa Rica/wanted to do different things, and Mia 'can't make the content she wants'.. your parents don't move countries because you're bored or because you want to make different youtube videos.

I'm anxious to see what becomes of Mia when she turns 18, she has the confidence to go out in the world but none of the common sense to survive in it.
Honestly, Georgie has made it clear even to us on camera that she doesn't think Mia is ready or responsible enough to move out or be on her own. It's sad because she is a huge contributing factor to that and so is a lack of formal education. Or any education for that matter

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The sad reality of the world is that even those who have common sense and "street smarts" get taken advantage of in many different ways. It really worries me that Mia really has none at all and will find herself in situations that she will have no coping mechanisms for or will have no idea the pure basics of what to do. She's nearly 18 and will probably want to push boundaries when she is, and Georgie and Darren won't be able to legally do anything cos she'll be an adult. I fear what Mia may do in the future

Reactions: 11
Honestly, Georgie has made it clear even to us on camera that she doesn't think Mia is ready or responsible enough to move out or be on her own. It's sad because she is a huge contributing factor to that and so is a lack of formal education. Or any education for that matter
Exactly. And I wonder why that is? Because she’s been dragged from pillar to post for ten years, never made long-term friends, never been in a school surrounding, never been taught about life and reality etc.

Reactions: 7