Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys buy any of Mia's books? I bought awkward to awesome for my little sister when she was 12. It was finished within 2 days because the font was massive. She showed me all the spelling mistakes in it. Really disappointing for a book written by a 15 year old. :/
She probably used the voice to text option to write it and then just corrected the obvious mistakes. Mia went on about being self published so I doubt she bothered to hire an editor and neither of her parents seem to be in a position to offer her any proper advice so it’s no surprise her book has mistakes, tbh even with properly published books there can be errors so I can’t imagine how many mistakes were in Mia’s book. It was clearly just a cash grab and a way to make Mia look more successful than she really is seeing as publishing a book is a pretty decent achievement for a teenager, as long no one over 12 reads said book and realises it’s nothing special.

Reactions: 12
Darren used Mias razor?!? And he admitted to never using soap. Gross
Yup. In Mia’s latest video he admits to never using soap or shampoo, just water. Probably smells awful in such a hot, humid country! And how do they just buy property and live permanently in a country they are not even citizens of?!?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone else finding the amount of adverts in their videos absolutely ridiculous?? There was 6 adverts in Mia's 14 minute video...

Reactions: 13
Why doesn't Darren use bathing products though? I'm not an expert in being vegan but wouldn't there be suitable shampoos and body washes available. I would hope the kids use shampoos and body washes or is it a family choice?

Reactions: 8
I met Mia a few years back when my friend did rock climbing with her when they lived in Brighton. She invited Mia to her birthday party and obviously all my friends being 12 year olds were so excited to meet her. When we got to the trampoline place, we all had to give our surnames to be marked in. Mia made a big show of going behind the counter to give her surname and whispering it into the lady’s ear. I then asked her as a joke “is your surname really fizz Mia ?” and she said something about her parents saying not to tell anyone. Then said why would I tell you. At the time I brushed it off but it was quite rude looking back. She was very awkward throughout the party. Then my friend drive Mia home and as she got out of the car she said to my friend and her mum - don’t leak my address. My friend didn’t hear from Mia after that. Except for one day when they met in top shop by coincidence. My friend was excited to see her as she hadn’t been texting her back. Mia was awkward and just walked away. Then Mia changed her number and never told my friend the new one. All in all abit weird. I don’t want to spread any hate whatsoever to the fizz family. Both Mia and especially Sienna, I’m sure are lovely bright children, but I just don’t think Georgie and Darren have their best interests at heart. I hope so badly they send them to school. You can really see how much siennas writing is suffering. Anyways just popping in to share my experience, feel free to ask questions xxxxx

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I met Mia a few years back when my friend did rock climbing with her when they lived in Brighton. She invited Mia to her birthday party and obviously all my friends being 12 year olds were so excited to meet her. When we got to the trampoline place, we all had to give our surnames to be marked in. Mia made a big show of going behind the counter to give her surname and whispering it into the lady’s ear. I then asked her as a joke “is your surname really fizz Mia ?” and she said something about her parents saying not to tell anyone. Then said why would I tell you. At the time I brushed it off but it was quite rude looking back. She was very awkward throughout the party. Then my friend drive Mia home and as she got out of the car she said to my friend and her mum - don’t leak my address. My friend didn’t hear from Mia after that. Except for one day when they met in top shop by coincidence. My friend was excited to see her as she hadn’t been texting her back. Mia was awkward and just walked away. Then Mia changed her number and never told my friend the new one. All in all abit weird. I don’t want to spread any hate whatsoever to the fizz family. Both Mia and especially Sienna, I’m sure are lovely bright children, but I just don’t think Georgie and Darren have their best interests at heart. I hope so badly they send them to school. You can really see how much siennas writing is suffering. Anyways just popping in to share my experience, feel free to ask questions xxxxx
Oh my goodness, that sounds so rude! Georgie once accidentally leaked her surname in a video. I can understand Mia not wanting her address leaked but to imply that your friend would is very rude.
I do have a question, did Mia seem immature compared to the rest of you?

Reactions: 11
Anyone else finding the amount of adverts in their videos absolutely ridiculous?? There was 6 adverts in Mia's 14 minute video...
I’ve actually stopped watching them because the amount of ads. You tubers get paid per ad so they are just trying to earn as much money as possible but it’s ridiculous every 2-3 mins there’s another add. After watching a few videos I stopped purely for that reason. Most YouTubers put an ad at the start one in the middle and one at the end....there trying to hard to get more money

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness, that sounds so rude! Georgie once accidentally leaked her surname in a video. I can understand Mia not wanting her address leaked but to imply that your friend would is very rude.
I do have a question, did Mia seem immature compared to the rest of you?
yes I completely agree getting your address leaked would be a big problem for them as a family, but my friend and Mia were really good friends and it seems abit strange that Mia wa scared that her friend would do something like that. To answer your question I don’t remember Mia acting super immature, she was definitely very awkward and didn’t talk to many people. I remember straight afterwards all my friends remarked on the fact of how different her personality is to on camera. Complete contrast. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11
On facebook mias surname is bateson whilst g&ds are simmons / spindler
I've just noticed that. She puts her surname out to the world on facebook but refufes to let her friends know it? Seems a bit silly to me.

Reactions: 4
To me it just adds to the idea that their family is being run like a mini cult and they say they can only trust eachother, its very sad for those kids

Reactions: 12
To me it just adds to the idea that their family is being run like a mini cult and they say they can only trust eachother, its very sad for those kids
I feel for all the children. That makes such a warped idea of the world. It’s like they can’t even be themselves with their friends

Reactions: 3
Imagine Karma, Koa and maybe even Sienna when they're older. They will have barely any friends. They only friends that they will have are ones they've meet in country number 203 and youtubers.

Reactions: 7
Imagine Karma, Koa and maybe even Sienna when they're older. They will have barely any friends. They only friends that they will have are ones they've meet in country number 203 and youtubers.
Aw the poor things. Any friends they make they just move away from which is just so sad

Reactions: 2
I find it so weird that they all make fun of Georgies accent.
I also have a hybrid-y accent (will only come out in certain words etc) and it’s such a picking point for people
Surely they’ve travelled enough to realise people have different accents

Reactions: 9
I find it so weird that they all make fun of Georgies accent.
I also have a hybrid-y accent (will only come out in certain words etc) and it’s such a picking point for people
Surely they’ve travelled enough to realise people have different accents
Its a lot of very odd behaviours for a ‘family’ such a weird dynamic, i can see mia is going to wantto break free sooner or later but she is going to brr so far behind due to being held literally captive for so long

Reactions: 6
If any of you watched Magic School Bus as a kid then you might remember the episode about molecules where they meet a singer named Molly Cules and they are washing her car, and they learn that you need soap to help lift the dirt molecules off of the surface you’re cleaning. They sang that song “you need water and soap to wash the dirt away!” like we literally learn from childhood that soap helps remove dirt, so how do they not know this very basic scientific fact?

Yeah obviously shampoo and soap are man made products, and people didn’t use them back in the day, but people also smelled terrible! We stank because after all, we are animals and unless washed with shampoo/soap, animals stink!

I don’t understand what he has against soap! If he’s sensitive to fragrance then there’s this thing called SCENT FREE soap!

For a while I have noticed that Sienna looks like she needs a dental cleaning, is looks like she has tartar.

Reactions: 17
So they dont go to the doctors, dentist, optician (remember mia and geogie used to have glasses?) and aren’t vaccinated

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.