Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i agree with you and its actually a human right, that darren and georgie are denying them.
education is so important. knowing how to read and write are so important; saves you from ending up in an unhealthy toxic situation. knowing how numbers work are crucial to saving you from getting ripped off.

View attachment 1249212
Especially given that Sienna comes across as loving learning! Mia comes across as perhaps thinking she can get by without an education - probably because she’s worked already with her book, youtube and instagram.

But even Karma who seems to be quite cheeky, is probably bored half the time which is why she gets up to mischief and would probably thrive on doing some learning work and stimulating her mind a bit. Even just simple things with her, doesn’t have to be sat teaching reading and writing at that age!
I think they really should be doing homeschooling with them not just floating by on unschooling. They used to prioritise learning a lot more and the girls used to go to school in whichever country they were in, I wonder why it stopped…

Reactions: 12
Especially given that Sienna comes across as loving learning! Mia comes across as perhaps thinking she can get by without an education - probably because she’s worked already with her book, youtube and instagram.

But even Karma who seems to be quite cheeky, is probably bored half the time which is why she gets up to mischief and would probably thrive on doing some learning work and stimulating her mind a bit. Even just simple things with her, doesn’t have to be sat teaching reading and writing at that age!
I think they really should be doing homeschooling with them not just floating by on unschooling. They used to prioritise learning a lot more and the girls used to go to school in whichever country they were in, I wonder why it stopped…

i really dont think darren and georgie should have custody of any of the kids. they to be so disconnected from reality and their views are becoming incredibly harmful tp the kids.

when i was really young, my nana had educational card games for me which are really easy to pack and were small. helped me learn and match numbers up. and how to do simple math. karma does seem bored and does need some stimulating education. especially some foundations. otherwise she will just end up getting into trouble when she is older and end up on social welfare. my parents really valued education and when we had long road trips brought us educational work books to help us with math, spelling and writing which we would work on to pass the time on the long road trips.

Reactions: 11
Georgie constantly calling Koa boy and boy boy and king is so strange and annoying. She even calls him boy to his face instead of saying his actual name. The amount of times she said it in one video is weird she has an obsession with the fact he’s the only son she has. They should rename the video to ‘letting our favourite child pick what we eat’. Also the way Mia and Sienna screamed in the car and then laughed about it they think behaving like that is normal and seem to lack awareness of how you should act when you’re in public. I know they were in the car but still common sense would tell you to be quiet and not be so loud when someone is trying to hear what someone else is saying at the drive thru and especially Mia at her age should be more aware of this but she’s just so immature. All these years of being on YouTube has effected those kids and it’s no surprise they act so odd cause look at Georgie. I know Sienna is only 10 but I really can see her ending up exactly like Mia with the way things are going which will be such a shame cause she’s a nice kid.Also in my opinion Karma seems a bit off and I think it must be so confusing for her to live somewhere for so long and that’s the life she knows and then suddenly she’s in a new country and it’s different. Mentally it must effect those kids so much and Georgie and Darren don’t ever consider this they just do whatever they want and the poor kids are ones who suffer. Those kids have no friends , no real education and no stability with an actual place to call home with a bedroom they can have for years if not forever. Sienna seems to have an obsession with sweets and screeches like crazy anytime they are allowed them.

Reactions: 14
Georgie constantly calling Koa boy and boy boy and king is so strange and annoying. She even calls him boy to his face instead of saying his actual name. The amount of times she said it in one video is weird she has an obsession with the fact he’s the only son she has. They should rename the video to ‘letting our favourite child pick what we eat’. Also the way Mia and Sienna screamed in the car and then laughed about it they think behaving like that is normal and seem to lack awareness of how you should act when you’re in public. I know they were in the car but still common sense would tell you to be quiet and not be so loud when someone is trying to hear what someone else is saying at the drive thru and especially Mia at her age should be more aware of this but she’s just so immature. All these years of being on YouTube has effected those kids and it’s no surprise they act so odd cause look at Georgie. I know Sienna is only 10 but I really can see her ending up exactly like Mia with the way things are going which will be such a shame cause she’s a nice kid. Also in my opinion Karma seems a bit off and I think it must be so confusing for her to live somewhere for so long and that’s the life she knows and then suddenly she’s in a new country and it’s different. Mentally it must effect those kids so much and Georgie and Darren don’t ever consider this they just do whatever they want and the poor kids are ones who suffer. Those kids have no friends , no real education and no stability with an actual place to call home with a bedroom they can have for years if not forever. Sienna seems to have an obsession with sweets and screeches like crazy anytime they are allowed them.
When you look at it this way, it's quite obvious that Darren and Georgie are basically monsters...
Not to mention Sienna's teeth issues that seem to be getting worse, and the fact that they keep making their kids do absolutely disgusting things for the views (case in point, georgie making mia do the boomerang vid). I'm kinda surprised no one really talks about this family, because in all honesty the things they do for money disgust me. It's pretty clear that none of the kids are GENUINELY happy, they've just been trained to look happy in front of the camera.

Reactions: 8
Whoa - Georgie posting something positive about her Mum on IG? (Giving them vegan snacks). Part of me wonders if they have shunned their families for silly reasons. They probably just never wanted the questions and concerns about their "unconventional" parenting

Reactions: 8
Whoa - Georgie posting something positive about her Mum on IG? (Giving them vegan snacks). Part of me wonders if they have shunned their families for silly reasons. They probably just never wanted the questions and concerns about their "unconventional" parenting
I think Georgie's family are Jehovah's Witnesses or similar, so the shunning and issues on that side make a lot of sense to me. But I have wondered about Darren's.

Reactions: 9
I think Georgie's family are Jehovah's Witnesses or similar, so the shunning and issues on that side make a lot of sense to me. But I have wondered about Darren's.
I dont think Darren's parents are in the picture. He grew up at his grandparents, no?

And yes, agreed re JW, not only Georgie leaving, but also becoming pregnant at 16 without having been married, will jabe made things even worse.

Reactions: 6
When you look at it this way, it's quite obvious that Darren and Georgie are basically monsters...
Not to mention Sienna's teeth issues that seem to be getting worse, and the fact that they keep making their kids do absolutely disgusting things for the views (case in point, georgie making mia do the boomerang vid). I'm kinda surprised no one really talks about this family, because in all honesty the things they do for money disgust me. It's pretty clear that none of the kids are GENUINELY happy, they've just been trained to look happy in front of the camera.
I agree with you completely I’ve no idea how they get away with all they do and have done cause they way they act is so strange and the kids are clearly suffering from it all. I mentioned on here before about the SacconeJolys have had a lot of drama and big problems recently in regards being called out for exploiting their kids online especially one of their kids using their child’s personal journey as a way to get views so people have called them out for it and rightly so cause someone has to fight for those kids to get the privacy they deserve. The thing that’s stood out to me though is it’s very hypocritical of people to get mad at the SacconeJolys for making videos with their kids in them to make money yet those same people will hype up Family Fizz who also exploit their kids aswell as many other family channels so they all deserve to be called out for all the weird stuff they do. Don’t get me wrong I know with the SacconeJolys they’ve done some very disgusting and weird stuff over the years that’s now coming to light so I can understand why they’re more problematic and the way they’re exploiting one of their kids in particular is very serious and a lot worse than what other channels are doing but these other family channels may be a bit better but they still are messed up in their own way they just don’t look as bad compared to SacconeJolys so people don’t notice how messed up Family Fizz are.
All the kids seem empty and very fake for the camera and of course if you asked the kids are they happy they will say yes not only to please Darren and Georgie but also cause this is the only life these kids know so they don’t realise what they’re missing out on in their childhood. The only friend Sienna has is JoJo and even then she rarely gets to see him. She should get to be around kids her age almost everyday and have friendships it’s important at her age to have fun cause she is still a little kid and should still be getting to play games using her imagination instead of going shopping all the time with her sister who’s 7 years older than her. There’s only so many crystals you can buy and so many times you can get your nails done before you get bored. I can tell the kids are bored even Mia has mentioned a few times that Sienna just hangs around her cause she has nothing to do. They think cause they constantly spend money buying their kids things that it means their kids are living their best life and happy but they’re not seeing all the negatives that have happened in their lives because of the way they live.

1651964675238.png

1651964707653.png

https://www.gov.uk/home-education

technically speaking, if a person was to tip off the appropriate authorities, the kids could be made to go to school under a school attendance order and if they still do not attend, the parents could face jail time?
could this be an option for mias dad to do?
cause obviously the kids are not getting educated at all, compared to when they were last in the uk.

so if they remain in the uk, they will have to register that they are homeschooling otherwise face sanctions, in some new proposed laws.

Last edited:
View attachment 1250992

View attachment 1250994

https://www.gov.uk/home-education

technically speaking, if a person was to tip off the appropriate authorities, the kids could be made to go to school under a school attendance order and if they still do not attend, the parents could face jail time?
could this be an option for mias dad to do?
cause obviously the kids are not getting educated at all, compared to when they were last in the uk.

so if they remain in the uk, they will have to register that they are homeschooling otherwise face sanctions, in some new proposed laws.
you Don’t needto register as such. You can just tell local authority that you’re homeschooling and don’t need To show proof it’s optional. My little sister is home schooled my mum shows proof of her homeschool courses to the local council here but I know that’s not mandatory so FF could just say they’re homeschooling and it’ll be left at that

Reactions: 2
One of you guys talking about Georgie’s mum reminded me of a comment I saw her reply to a while ago.. it was on familyfizz’s account and it was the video on 1-20 of them dancing to hot N cold by Katy perry. Someone commented that Georgie looks like @joebxggs (look him up on tiktok) and I remember she replied that he was her brother. She must’ve deleted the reply, at first I thought she was joking but when you go on his page he does very closely resemble her (same with his mum). This is kind of irrelevant I just thought it was interesting and also found it funny that he is also an influencer and he’s on gogglebox. I’m not from the UK so perhaps he is well known there and I look like an absolute idiot for thinking she wasn’t joking when she was but does anyone know if that’s actually her brother?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
completely off topic but on Mia’s story she shows Sienna skating, correct me if I’m wrong but the skate park looks exactly like the one in Costa Rica, are they back there?

Reactions: 2
completely off topic but on Mia’s story she shows Sienna skating, correct me if I’m wrong but the skate park looks exactly like the one in Costa Rica, are they back there?
It does look like Costa Rica but it’s probably just an old video she shared.

Reactions: 3
. I'm kinda surprised no one really talks about this family, because in all honesty the things they do for money disgust me. It's pretty clear that none of the kids are GENUINELY happy, they've just been trained to look happy in front of the camera.
Yeah exactly. Their forced smiles are getting absolutely ridiculous now.

Reactions: 6

It does look like the one in Costa Rica, but I agree that she’s probably sharing an old video.

One of you guys talking about Georgie’s mum reminded me of a comment I saw her reply to a while ago.. it was on familyfizz’s account and it was the video on 1-20 of them dancing to hot N cold by Katy perry. Someone commented that Georgie looks like @joebxggs (look him up on tiktok) and I remember she replied that he was her brother. She must’ve deleted the reply, at first I thought she was joking but when you go on his page he does very closely resemble her (same with his mum). This is kind of irrelevant I just thought it was interesting and also found it funny that he is also an influencer and he’s on gogglebox. I’m not from the UK so perhaps he is well known there and I look like an absolute idiot for thinking she wasn’t joking when she was but does anyone know if that’s actually her brother?
He’s not that well known but I think Georgie’s maiden name is Simmons and on his page it says his last name is Baggzelini but it could be a fake name.