Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming Darren’s as georgie’s family situation has never been the best with the exclusion of her sister, sienna used to stay with Darren’s grandparents as well while there was no talk of georgie’s family. I do wonder how mias feeling staying with people she barley knows and has never stayed with before though.
She may know them fairly well since she’s known Darren since she was 5 I think but then on birthdays I’ve only seen them send presents to Sienna and probably the little ones too

Reactions: 6
Oh okay I just remember her looking younger for some reason 😂 I can only find the video where their faces are covered now
Oh don’t worry! a lot of people at first thought that she was also a kid 😂 in the video Mia’s dad posted you could easily assume those were his three kids next to him but in the photos he showed in the video of Mia as a child you can see that woman also in those photos she didn’t age much haha but also being nosy on social media I found out she’s his girlfriend or wife he’s been with her since Mia was young.

Reactions: 7
She may know them fairly well since she’s known Darren since she was 5 I think but then on birthdays I’ve only seen them send presents to Sienna and probably the little ones too

she did receive €50 on her 13th birthday from nanny and granddad, but I’m not certain if it’s the same grandparents.

Reactions: 2
Georgie constantly letting us know she was a teen mum is getting ridiculous now. We get it you had Mia a month before you turned 17 but you’re 34 years old now so live in the present stop trying to live like you’re 17 again. You are Mia’s mother you are not her 17 year old best friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Apparently they’re staying with grandparents. Does this mean either Georgie’s or Darren’s parents, or darren’s grandparents, does anyone know?
I believe they're referring to Darren's grandparents, they've mentioned before how they don't have contact with their own parents and Darren has said how his grandparents raised him

Reactions: 5
So Georgies sister got a breast reduction too? Seems odd they both got it at similar time 🙈

Reactions: 4
So Georgies sister got a breast reduction too? Seems odd they both got it at similar time 🙈
And the fact it was done in another country too which may have cost less then georgies. Why couldnt georgie pay for her sister and get them done together

Reactions: 4
Easy, the answer is because they don’t let Mia have any long term friends and they keep running from country to country

considering they claim to be a family channel, maybe they shouldn’t post profanity. If they use it in daily life that is their choice, but family channels should avoid those words, as many young viewers watch them.

Reactions: 9
Georgie gets very excited at the thought of not having to look after the kids and having someone else take care of them. There’s nothing wrong with a parent wanting a break here or there cause of course parents get stressed , tired or have something they want to do that they can’t bring kids to but in my opinion there’s something very weird about how excited Georgie gets about it. I know people may disagree with me and say anyone would get excited to have some time for themselves and of course I understand that but she almost seems happier not having to be a responsible parent and more unhappy when she has to be a parent taking care of the kids. I don’t know if she’s miserable seeing Mia be 17 with no kids and getting to do teenage things or what’s going on with Georgie but she’s acting so strange. If she’s struggling mentally there’s no shame in getting help to talk about things bothering her cause I feel like she’s trying to live like she’s a teenager again and it’s causing her to resent things about her life now. If you compare her to Darren you can see he seems fulfilled being a dad and I’m sure like any parent he has moment he’s stressed but he shows no signs of being unhappy with looking after the younger two or super excited to get away from them. I’m not saying Georgie doesn’t love her kids cause she does but I don’t think she’s that happy.

Reactions: 8
They've posted a reel/tik tok about 'living your best life' and a lot of it is clips of Costa rica. Not saying they didn't have great times whilst they were there but they've literally made a video (many vids?) of things they hated and generally disliking lots of aspects of their life there!

Not saying they're not allowed to have enjoyed things but they really do like to pretend things are great when it suits their aesthetic 🙄

Reactions: 16
They've posted a reel/tik tok about 'living your best life' and a lot of it is clips of Costa rica. Not saying they didn't have great times whilst they were there but they've literally made a video (many vids?) of things they hated and generally disliking lots of aspects of their life there!

Not saying they're not allowed to have enjoyed things but they really do like to pretend things are great when it suits their aesthetic 🙄

I know I have mentioned this before, but it makes me think the real reason they left had to do with the photos. It seems as though they packed up everything very quickly, as though they needed to leave in a hurry.

Reactions: 8
I know I have mentioned this before, but it makes me think the real reason they left had to do with the photos. It seems as though they packed up everything very quickly, as though they needed to leave in a hurry.
Yes and along with Mia crashing her golf card and the other driver reported it to the police as well, could as well be that the Costa Rica government found out that the kids didn’t go to school at all as well after being reported to the police after the crash and that they were or were not homeschooled at all but mostly not going to a school that’s not at home

Reactions: 14
Also there’s YouTube videos from when they were in Costa Rica and anytime moving back to uk came up as a question , Mia would talk tit about the uk and how she would never move back there and basically was hating on the uk to the point even Darren had to ask her what her problem with the uk was. I think after the incident with the nudes being sent and the boy telling the other boys about it , Mia not only got embarrassed but I think she just wanted to get away from there ASAP cause they probably were all talking about it and asking her about it and I would love to of known what Georgie and Darrens reaction was to it all when they found out. She should of known better than to of sent photos like that. She’s so immature she thought nobody would ever find out. Mia suddenly wanting to move back to the uk and how much she hates Costa Rica it was so weird but it’s obvious she wanted to get away from all the boys and girls there talking about it. Mia has a wild and troublesome streak in her and I think it was starting to come out while in Costa Rica especially with how immature she is so after the golf cart crash and then the nudes they probably were thinking god knows what trouble she’ll get herself into next so we best get out of here.

Reactions: 14
Surely it’s because of the nudes thing that was going around with Mia in Costa Rica and that she admitted it herself live stream and with the crashing. They glorified Costa Rica so so much and wanted to build a house and everything. I really think after the crash and that it got reported to the police, the police looked into Mia and maybe saw that she’s 17 and not in school and that’s why they did the drastic move so fast and they might have looked more into the family and saw the rest of the kids was not. The authorities might have wanted to take legal action with Mia’s underage driving and crash and none of the kids being in school so they had to leave quick as it didn’t fit their style. I know I’ve said it already but I had too many spelling mistakes in my other post.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
1651311515931.png

apparently homeschooling is really regulated in portugal, maybe why they skipped country and moved around a bit in portugal.
(not sure if this has already been discussed, but looked it up today cause i was bored)

Reactions: 5