Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their new "house" is so lifeless. It's not even a house. It's some sort of hotel. I'm guessing that they'll be staying there for a short period of time while they make travel plans for wherever else they're off to next. The kids just got so many toys. The girls got skateboards, which they probably won't be riding much because they seem to be in some sort of shared resort and don't have a proper backyard. Idk about anyone else, but it makes me sad to see the kids sleeping in such huge, empty rooms. Darren seemed so off in this video, too. Like both he and Georgie are on something.
Interesting! You could be right ... what do you think they take ? I thought Darren was quite on edge but I never like how he comes across anyways. He’s so controlling

C8A6E9C1-1496-4317-9BAA-571577DB6E27.jpeg
These shorts are very inappropriate do you think ? Or am I showing my age!!

Reactions: 15
These shorts are very inappropriate do you think ? Or am I showing my age!!
So inappropriate! She's far too young to be posting pictures like that. The shorts don't leave much to the imagination. You'd have thought her parents would stop her from posting things like that, but it wouldn't surprise me if they encourage her.. urgh..

Reactions: 11
I wonder how they will handle it if the new vaccine(s) become mandatory in order to travel. I have a feeling they won't want the c-19 vaccine, as a lot of people don't. Must be scary to think their freedom might be taken away. I'd like to think it'll encourage them to settle somewhere.
I would almost guarantee they won't get it. I also don't think there will be any mandatory vaccine requirements BUT I do think it'll be much easier to travel when you have it.

Also I was feeling the same about Mia's shorts… I don't really understand why she's wearing that...

Reactions: 4

guys can someone please please talk about this. mias dad was in the picture until she was eleven, why arent they talkinh abiut this in videos?? they make it seem as if he left when she was like five what the f
that is a very good question @bethljohnston, I have been asking myself why I’ve been portrayed the way I have for a while now and I am now at a point where I can finally address this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yay, the new house is perfect for a family with a baby and a toddler. No back garden and a pool with no fencing! It's law here to have fencing and a proper pool gate.

Why have they not treated Mia's acne? She will have scaring for life. Acne scaring can't be removed It should have been dealt with when it first appeared. Stupid parents.

Reactions: 8
that is a very good question @bethljohnston, I have been asking myself why I’ve been portrayed the way I have for a while now and I am now at a point where I can finally address this.
Thanks for sharing this. I've felt the pain of being portrayed in ways that are not really you. I hope that you and Mia reach an understanding one day. It might help her realize that she can live her life in ways that don't revolve around making content for YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why have they not treated Mia's acne? She will have scaring for life. Acne scaring can't be removed It should have been dealt with when it first appeared. Stupid parents.
I think I remember seeing how Georgie doesn't believe in medication for acne, which is so sad. I had to go on accutane for my acne as it was the only thing that worked! My skin is super clear now, Mia could really benefit from it if Georgie wasn't so loopy and controlling.

Just reading through Mia's recent tiktok comments and apparently she (or Georgie, who knows if she controls her account) is deleting comments where people are talking about the video her dad made 😔

Last edited:
  • Angry
Thank you for sharing this! I feel like it's good to also realize though that not everyone will believe you, and try not to get frustrated by that :). There will still be people who say things about you that aren't true, because they will take "Mia's side" but that's just because a lot of these kids are like young teenagers with no concept of real life. Just hope you don't let that discourage you!

• Heart
Thank you for posting this, hindsight is a wonderful thing. The fact they managed to cut contact with her biological Dad has given them free reign to travel the world without any courts prohibiting Mia from going. Georgie and especially Darren are not stupid they have taken sure the children have as little contact as possible with ANY family or friends. I think as the children grow they will experience massive attachment issues as they have never learnt to build bonds and with no formal education the children have very limited prospects. They live life in a gilded cage, they may think they are ‘free’ but really they are prisoners in a lonely, friendship less, family less existence. They never have a home, school, or friends. They never live anywhere long enough to create stability and security. It is all quite sad that even the last two births Georgie had she had no support apart from Darren, it is actually quite a controlled and lonely existence.....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mias new video, she pretty much admitted they don’t wear sun cream at all. She’s burnt because she forgot her sun hat too.
You’re in a hot country ffs take care of yourselves

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
it took me having children of my own to realise that my mum had alienated me from my dad for years. Very subtly she let her insecurities and what she wanted for her/my life take over and he was pushed out. Mia will realise at some point that you never gave up and that you are always there for her. Just be ready with open arms like my dad was when he welcomed me home.

One of the hardest things I feel I missed out on was relationship with my grandparents from my dad’s side as they had passed away when I got back in contact but they had doted on me when I was little. I can’t get that time back with them and I think find that one of the hardest things about what my mum did. Georgie needs to realise it affects more than just one relationship, there could be other grandparents and siblings who also miss and love Mia so much

Reactions: 8
Mias new video, she pretty much admitted they don’t wear sun cream at all. She’s burnt because she forgot her sun hat too.
You’re in a hot country ffs take care of yourselves
Also her skin is so bad but if she didnt wear makeup it would clear up from the sun especially with a good sun protection cream

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think this family (Georgie and Darren) are just... strange, especially after Mia being told her biological father didn’t want anything too do with her and he made a YouTube video saying otherwise? Just comes to show that there is ALWAYS two sides to every story..

Reactions: 19
I don’t post on this thread but I watch it as this family is a joke in my opinion. There’s a pandemic and you’re moving house again and again 🤨 no respect at all for anyone else struggling or even mentioning the fact people might not even have enough for rent atm?!? I used to really enjoy them but the shite pranks are gRINDING MY GEARS

Also Mias real dad deserves the world for trying as hard as he is x

Reactions: 14
I've not watched their new video, but when I saw the title i wasn't surprised. They have no common sense or awareness. They are bloody selfish, stupid and ignorant.
They are acting like there is no pandemic, I wonder what the locals think of them? How rude and inconsiderate they are? As I doubt they don't wear masks, or if they so, they are probably the type who wear them under their nose and barely covering their mouth and as soon as they have stopped filming, masks would be off (but I doubt they even bother with masks).
I assume they have hand hygiene? As that is something you would hope everyone would do normally, of course there are some disgusting folk out there who don't bother. Yuck.

Right, the video. Another house move? What are they running from.

Mia's Dad deserves better than this. Georgie and Darren should be ashamed of themselves for how they are acting. They are vile.

Reactions: 13
Poor Mia will be left with scarring from her acne unless there’s a miracle because she really should be on a strong medication for her acne it could even help relieve it a bit. I remember either Georgie or Darren saying something before about how they believe in natural remedies over medications so it’s no surprise Mia’s skin isn’t improving and if she is taking something it’s not working and I’d be shocked if an actual gp prescribed it. I feel for her cause acne is painful and makes you self conscious especially cystic acne I know too well. I understand her wanting to cover it up with makeup but that only makes it worse. I feel sorry for her she doesn’t realise how brainwashed she is by things Georgie and Darren say. It’s like Darren says something or comes up with an idea thinking he’s the leader and Georgie is in awe of anything he says and backs him up.
I feel so sorry for Mia’s dad he’s so genuinely broken and is trying so hard but unfortunately for the last 4 years she’s been living in a whole different world in regards to how she’s being raised that I don’t know when she will realise how isolated her life has become. It’s really weird thinking back to videos in the past when Georgie made comments about how Darren stood up to become a father figure to Mia that she needed making it out like Mia’s dad wasn’t interested in her.
The amount of videos they’ve clickbait about Mia’s dad too is so strange they really have no respect for him. Something had to of been said to her all those years ago for her to suddenly change her mind about wanting to live with her dad and instead leaving to Gran Canaria and god knows what else has been said since it’s very odd. I’m not saying she was told she couldn’t see her dad but did they maybe hype up their lifestyle of YouTube and travelling to make her favour them ? Who knows with them to be honest. Georgie’s sister Harriet has never even met Koa and I swear the last time she saw Karma she must of been only a few months old. Fair enough there’s been Covid but it really feels like they’re running away from something.

Reactions: 11
I've been reading and thinking and the more I hear / read. The more I think Darren really is controlling the family and how best to control is to have more babies. YouTube won't last forever and the way they've churned out videos recently makes me wonder about finances. I hope Mia is able to think for herself and contact her father who seems like a genuine lovely man.

Also it seems they were going to settle in Dubai and did have a lovely home personalised to THEIR tastes longer term.

Reactions: 13
I've been reading and thinking and the more I hear / read. The more I think Darren really is controlling the family and how best to control is to have more babies. YouTube won't last forever and the way they've churned out videos recently makes me wonder about finances. I hope Mia is able to think for herself and contact her father who seems like a genuine lovely man.

Also it seems they were going to settle in Dubai and did have a lovely home personalised to THEIR tastes longer term.
I wonder what happened with Dubai. Was it just that they couldn’t get back at first because of COVID and lost their contract so decided to run somewhere else? Sienna was even in some form of school there and they did seem settled.

Reactions: 5
D
I wonder what happened with Dubai. Was it just that they couldn’t get back at first because of COVID and lost their contract so decided to run somewhere else? Sienna was even in some form of school there and they did seem settled.
Dubai stopped issuing tourist visas because of the pandemic so they couldn’t get back in. They don’t have residency.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.